You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Re: takem2school - Bank Account “Remix”

Quote Originally Posted by Cred View Post
    Jus some bars over that 21 Savage - Bank Account beat

Check me out

Damn didnt know you did Audio. Surpised me definitely. U have a nice flow good energy and delivery tough cadence on your voice. Lyrically simple bars but nice grimy shit for the hard hiphop listeners. Definitey stick around @Cred keep posting audios im running the section so ill be doing track of the week prizes. Want to run ABL possible a Song League and VBL in the works. Leave feed on other pieces as well. Again man good work!
    [url]https:

Battle Record
    11-5

Re: takem2school - Bank Account “Remix”

I will try to ignore the fact that Joyner Lucas basically destroyed this and put it to rest lol.

You come in nice though man. Not trying to outdo anything, just doing your own thing and its dope! I dig the swag. Haha this is dope man! Some dope bars.

This isn't a bad remix at all. Joyner DID kill this beat, but you definitely do your own thing and it is VERY enjoyable. Haha some cool delivery in segments. Some very dope multies buddy! If you're trying to collab hit me up!

Subscribed and liked the video on YouTube for you man!

Keep dropping them!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Social Media: