User Tag List

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 134

Thread: We need to have a serious discussion about the future of this site.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: We need to have a serious discussion about the future of this site.

Okay guys share this on all of your social media accounts.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

And risk going to jail.

Battle Record
    22-3

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    That is definitely not what I am saying...

Faggot.

The fact that you take every comment so personals and have a retort of how you do this and that just only shows how badly you seek attention and approval from those around you.
    Holy fuck, that was brutal.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    Okay guys share this on all of your social media accounts.

Gladly remove the Gambling and Prostitution portion and I'll strong BLAST on social media from Crucial with a K's 40,000 followers account and ensure I tag Chilla Jones.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Clout View Post
    Holy fuck, that was brutal.
    It's the truth. I, in no way shape or form was trying to be brutal by any means.

Just read his responses. I was clearly referencing other admins and he was acting as if I was singling HIM out.

Battle Record
    22-3

@Krucial Th1rt3en would you like to throw hands in a text battle sir? Battle of the light skinned brothas

Stranger

I don't think a site merger is a possibility. Netcees would never agree to such an endeavor because we are two completely different entities with conflicting personalities. Ronin went from RB to NC and came back a super conceited asshole. I don't want RB to be affiliated with that shit.

- - - Updated - - -

While I was researching @Krucial Th1rt3en for a potential battle between us I discovered he has around 30,000 followers combined on his YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram accounts. If we make a video we can befriend Krucial just enough to exploit him for publicity. We can manipulate him into promoting our site to negroes and other colored people.
    all of the members there are here anyway.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    all of the members there are here anyway.
    No they aren't wtf are you talking about?

Stranger

No they aren't wtf are you talking about?
    no they're "registered" already, I guess not technically here, but they wouldn't leave for here anyway.

I have all the emails from NC and I already ran them through and most of them are registered other than the fake emails.
    Last edited by Stranger; February 2nd, 2018 at 05:34 PM

Battle Record
    22-3

I don't think a site merger is a possibility. Netcees would never agree to such an endeavor because we are two completely different entities with conflicting personalities. Ronin went from RB to NC and came back a super conceited asshole. I don't want RB to be affiliated with that shit.

- - - Updated - - -

While I was researching @Krucial Th1rt3en for a potential battle between us I discovered he has around 30,000 followers combined on his YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram accounts. If we make a video we can befriend Krucial just enough to exploit him for publicity. We can manipulate him into promoting our site to negroes and other colored people.
    Fucking gold,

Stranger

not to hate on kruc @B Dot LESNAR but those numbers are definately fudges, a few days ago he only had a few hundred.

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

A+

Smh.
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    not to hate on kruc @B Dot LESNAR but those numbers are definately fudges, a few days ago he only had a few hundred.
    Well, Krucial is longtime friends with Chilla Jones via Twitter mention so I don't doubt that he has amassed a huge following. If we send him a video he can definitely get it circulated.

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Admins must do their part.

IMO - they are to blame for the sites state at the moment.
    @Ronin and I did was we could with NO HELP from them. ILL helped out when he could but he's busy with life. And I get being busy with life but then promote those who are actively involved to keep things moving.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, if history speaks one thing, any site GOW's admin'd at has gone to shit.

And that's a fact. Nothing against GOW as I like dude but his track record isn't good when placed in the Admin ROLE.
    It’s a give / take. When I was cleaning this place up after it was abandoned for RIA, there was so much to be done. I put a shit load of time, and money in for the sake of breathing in life but the hardest thing was depending on others. When I ran the leagues and tournaments, I stayed on top of everything. Made a few enemies because I wouldn’t budge on situations, regardless of who it was. The moment I let others take over, things started falling a part. I can’t micromanage this forum like I could back in the early 2000’s. Times have also changed. What use to drive activity 15 years ago doesn’t work in today’s technology.

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by ILLunatic View Post
    It’s a give / take. When I was cleaning this place up after it was abandoned for RIA, there was so much to be done. I put a shit load of time, and money in for the sake of breathing in life but the hardest thing was depending on others. When I ran the leagues and tournaments, I stayed on top of everything. Made a few enemies because I wouldn’t budge on situations, regardless of who it was. The moment I let others take over, things started falling a part. I can’t micromanage this forum like I could back in the early 2000’s. Times have also changed. What use to drive activity 15 years ago doesn’t work in today’s technology.
    Then allow us to help. You do the maintenance, we'll work on getting the activity up. You're not alone in this.

Battle Record
    5-0

YEa I already posted this thread a few months ago and y’all shut me down thx

Originally Posted by 3viction
    I would have got Zunto too but he wouldn’t have even cared lmfao plus I ended his career anyway
    RIP TO MY CAREER