User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: 007 Goldeneye Trap/Dirty South Beat (N64 RMX)

007 Goldeneye Trap/Dirty South Beat (N64 RMX)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    11-5

Re: 007 Goldeneye Trap/Dirty South Beat (N64 RMX)

Hahaha you're quickly becoming one of my favourite producers man. This shit is FIRE.

Haha the way you blend those sounds is just way too ill. It makes me want to male am N64 album man. The mixing could be a little cleaner at times, but once again this is just a lot of fun to listen to. Haha the "heys" add SO much to it. It's so dope. Makes me want to go back and play this fucking game now.

Nostalgia factor is huge man. These ALL rock, you got a big fan in me. Man, that brass sound in the hook is just absolute fire. Fucking killed it man.

Keep it the fuck up!

Social Media:

same old asshole is back Big Bones's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-2

Re: 007 Goldeneye Trap/Dirty South Beat (N64 RMX)

Quote Originally Posted by L.E View Post
    Hahaha you're quickly becoming one of my favourite producers man. This shit is FIRE.

Haha the way you blend those sounds is just way too ill. It makes me want to male am N64 album man. The mixing could be a little cleaner at times, but once again this is just a lot of fun to listen to. Haha the "heys" add SO much to it. It's so dope. Makes me want to go back and play this fucking game now.

Nostalgia factor is huge man. These ALL rock, you got a big fan in me. Man, that brass sound in the hook is just absolute fire. Fucking killed it man.

Keep it the fuck up!
    i appreciate your feedback and high praise...
    be on the lookout for when i drop my beat tape all these beats youll be able to DL free...
    and again thanks for out my music bro, pz
    JUST SAY NO TO CRACK MUSIC

i smoke, drink, fuck, had e, a couple of times
    but coke is like super markets, i dont fuck wit no lines...doughboy