Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Alone in The Woodz

[url]https:

Battle Record
    11-5

Re: Alone in The Woodz

Man I thought this was really dope. The sample work was really fire at times. The mixing could be tweaked, I think the sample is rather loud compared to the drums at times, but overall this was banging. I could really picture some underground storytelling or cypher style bars over this.

Definitely appreciate the work that went into the sampling aspect of it! Drums were nice pattern wise as well!

Keep it up man!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Social Media:

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Re: Alone in The Woodz

Quote Originally Posted by L.E View Post
    Man I thought this was really dope. The sample work was really fire at times. The mixing could be tweaked, I think the sample is rather loud compared to the drums at times, but overall this was banging. I could really picture some underground storytelling or cypher style bars over this.

Definitely appreciate the work that went into the sampling aspect of it! Drums were nice pattern wise as well!

Keep it up man!
    The second part of it i shouldnt of mixed two samples in there kinda overlap get what your saying
    [url]https: