User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: Johnny RIP

Coal to the furnace Cody Phoenix's Avatar
    Awards OM HOF

Lightbulb Johnny RIP

I have a desire to disappear yet this place is trapped in my head, reachin' for a life that isn't here, but I can't understand that 'it's dead',
    now, a fire depicted clear, seeing as your mad hatter 'directed'.. sayin' "You have to impress them", here I am. Standin' to battle defenseless...

seeing that If I get this act to perfection? I'll get to reflect the past with this passage forever,
    and I want its nature to sound like crackling embers, under a blizzard in a blackened December,

that I'm gasping for breath, forcing my thoughts til they collapse into weapons when I might bash my own head in
    in a ravaged dimension filled with madness & headless horsemen; giving just a quick look into what I 'have to' remember,

bearing witness to how I'm writing these damaged affections, with relentless hands on my tensions, hoping you won't see this as 'he's pretending'
    because this time, I'll scribe my phantoms in venom, letting you read a poison sordidly haunting me that's left some pretty everlasting impressions...

when I think about it, in my mind it all stemmed from 'ill dragons' to torment', 'drug addicts' & boredom, to savagery born in-
    what bedazzled a boy with psychosomatic confessions, finally making a habit of abstracting affections 'til all I'd have is just stressing..

it turned when acts of aggression worded into damaging lessons or never being happy...or laughing, whatever...
    All I know is doing that helped soothe whatever made me mad, spastic or clever, that's only the half I remember.

What I did will always be here casting resentment, but I'll always stand proudly attending for the man we remember,
    and, honestly, I'm not here after redemption, burying those hatchets I mentioned or even to ask for acceptance,

but for something that still hurts so bad that my head hurts, knowing I was unable to man up before the last time we talked,
    because when it happened..the horrible news tore me in two and I messaged you, not knowing if you'd actually get it...

Man, I was caught between a dance-with-the-devil and not understanding 'it's mental',
    wishing I would've listened not fumed, not being viciously rude as I relapsed to offend you...

I was high up and low down, what I typed up I own now, and I can't write 'til our past is truly ash in the wind,
    this had to have kept me from ever overreacting again because I really can't ever imagine repeating back what I said.

Because Those fragmented daggers reflected so much so, it mirrors the past like it's present,
    I'm faltered with self-hate, I tried to talk when it's late, but all it's done is shattered my presence,

baring teeth whenever I ask to forget it, but this time I won't stand back in contempt, with-
    it always being re-received passive-aggressively as y'all echo these false 'facts' to contest it,

why won't any of you fucking ask me a question about what happened? I never had that intention,
    so why does Everyone still assume I attacked with a death wish.. as if I actually meant it...(I didn't, man.)

If I could have taken back what I said and hadn't projected? I would, but I felt betrayed, attacked & offended,
    feeling lost in havoc unending, that was the last moment I had as a member then, after that I was banished 'forever',

because at a time it had mattered, I regretfully said something to 'Only One' who was fighting disaster,
    and everyone saw it as trying, trying to push him toward finding the latter, I swear it was an untimely reaction...

Before it finally happened.

Resolution

but ayo, let us look past it like past tense! I grew up with the bastad'! So, truly, what does it matter to you?
    None of you actually knew.. and personally, this is my chance to speak to unravel the truths!

he was the dastardly gucc' mane, so ratchet for loose change he'd rob a bank just for raggin' ontwo chains !!! (haha)
    but, whatever I can offer in 'text' I'll offer again to honor my friend, even way after it's due date! My pen's at it for you J!

listen, these forums accepted us, it was more than just text to us, we crafted this world to comfort our madness,
    we built it so high that when nothin' attacked us we'd only notice we were being dumb kids dying of laughter,

we'd be spittin' rhymes in our castles, having fights just for practice, tryin' to make each other violent or mad with
    honesty and honestly, we were having the best time being asses, and here's the one time i'll recant this:

when the time was silently passing when we were either trying new antics, kickin' back with writing, or banter,
    Those nights would just capture (us), our real lives didn't matter, we built our fires up rappin' trying for magic,

and when our 'real life' mixed right in our pattern, we'd push to keep our heads high with eyes on new chapters,
    with sights on new chatter, resuming a never-ending night as if at the end of the day, as if time would come after,

...Yo homie, for real tho, I hope you're happy now, I'm sorry to see you go but this is my final farewell, goodbye,
    you were always fun to have around, don't worry tho fams... I'll hold the torch, you just focus on the happily ever after now...

This was the most derailing thought I held back, but now, That’s all ‘Bruz!

-love, C.
    I'm a depressed happy cunt. Don't fuck with me. I love you, but I'm crazy.[/I]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-1

Re: Johnny RIP

dam bro the shit was hella good. im not gna lie i was reluctant to read it because its so long but dam bro im glad i did.that shit made me feel some type of way about my own shit. good job man keep it up, i look forward to reading more

Battle Record
    0-2

In the beginning middle I lost your rhyme structure a little bit but I caught it again... and even though you have been so mean to me I have to give you credit on your skills. Not much to critique from a beginners perspective. Good rhyme even though it was mad long.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

This moved me.
    Id chew the fat about it but im on my phone and
    cant do it justice like this.
    But this is heartfelt and honest and raw and
    good writing Cody.
    Its good writing.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Stranger

this is good writing other than being to long, my advice is to shorten your lines and don't write heart felt shit about someone you wished death on, other than that, I don't have any complaints about this verse.

Awards OM HOF

thanks for all the feed everyone

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by A Disciple View Post
    In the beginning middle I lost your rhyme structure a little bit but I caught it again... and even though you have been so mean to me I have to give you credit on your skills. Not much to critique from a beginners perspective. Good rhyme even though it was mad long.
    Whats your other alias, Disciple?

Battle Record
    0-2

Cla919 @Cody _phoenix
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Awards OM HOF

Cla919 @Cody _phoenix
    im an asshole, Disciple. I hate forums as much as I hate people on forums and people in general, dont take it personal. It's just a website where shitheads culminate en masse.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    this is good writing other than being to long, my advice is to shorten your lines and don't write heart felt shit about someone you wished death on, other than that, I don't have any complaints about this verse.
    He died because he made stupid choices we warned him about. The same ones I warned you about, Scott. Remember, I told you, if I ever see you face to face.

Battle Record
    0-2

I appreciate that a lot... I’ve been a little too bitchy and on guard too @Cody _phoenix
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Awards OM HOF

I appreciate that a lot... I’ve been a little too bitchy and on guard too @Cody _phoenix
    you good. Keep writing :]

Awards OM HOF

upping

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Phoenix View Post
    I'll call in and Roast Jonny Wraith and laugh about his death being predicted and make J-Oh and all them cry
    The cognitive dissonance is real.

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

dope

Awards OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Barcotic View Post
    dope
    thanks

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by cody phoenix
    I'll call in and Roast Jonny Wraith and laugh about his death being predicted and make J-Oh and all them cry
    1. you can't roast.
    2. how can you roast someone who isn't here to defend themselves
    3. if he was here you know damn well he'd be roasting your ass off of sites.