User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: For My Dad R.I.P.

You've Earned a Custom Title!

For My Dad R.I.P.

!!! FREE BEATS NATION !!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Re: For My Dad R.I.P.

Sorry about your Pops man my condolences. Beat was dope love the keys and drums like the Please have a Moment of Silence think it was from that Nas joint right? Like the the bridges u got too.
    [url]https:

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Boston View Post
    Sorry about your Pops man my condolences. Beat was dope love the keys and drums like the Please have a Moment of Silence think it was from that Nas joint right? Like the the bridges u got too.
    thank u for the kind words sir i actually called him pops lol im glad u enjoyed
    it much love to u and yours have a great day

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

same old asshole is back Big Bones's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-2

love this beat..alot of emotion felt in this one...i think its beautiful that you used the loss of your dad to motivate you in making this beat...its clever and done nicely but i can also feel the pain in the instruments...good job...
    JUST SAY NO TO CRACK MUSIC

i smoke, drink, fuck, had e, a couple of times
    but coke is like super markets, i dont fuck wit no lines...doughboy

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bones View Post
    love this beat..alot of emotion felt in this one...i think its beautiful that you used the loss of your dad to motivate you in making this beat...its clever and done nicely but i can also feel the pain in the instruments...good job...
    thanks sir glad u enjoyed that beat means alot to me so im happy people are diggin thanks again n have good day