User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 44

Thread: Steam users...

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: Steam users...

Quote Originally Posted by Oxymoron View Post
    I am curious. So what do you consider a good use of time?
    his answer is making beats that nobody gives a fuck about

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

Ive been playing madddd ps4 the past year ive been thinking about switching over to PC.. I just dont know hwo I feel about getting used to a keyboard

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Mike G. View Post
    Ive been playing madddd ps4 the past year ive been thinking about switching over to PC.. I just dont know hwo I feel about getting used to a keyboard
    i don't know why everybody says that...
    you don't have to use a keyboard and mouse...
    you can use a controller for ANY game you want.. Xbox controllers are all plug and play, no setup required for almost every game that comes out... and even for the games that don't work with a controller, there is software to emulate keystrokes and mouse actions on a controller...
    can use playstation controllers as well, some games are setup to support both...but again, you can emulate keys/mouse on it if necessary...

and now that thats out of the way...where the fuck you been bro? long time no exchange insults.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

Well im into fps/shooter games & the mouse seems more satisfying.. but the keyboard part of it just feels a little goofy. (I only messed around on my buddies for a couple hours, im sure after a few days i would get used to it but idk)

But ive been chilling.. I dont do much these days. just been trying to stay outta trouble, I have over 3 years clean/sober. I just had my firstborn son on December 1st. This site pretty died but I still like to pop in every now & then. Glad youre still active you were always one of my favorite members.. how you been toobs

Stranger

you playing pubg @Toobs

Battle Record
    22-14

Fortnite>PubG

Stranger

Fortnite>PubG
    it's the same game really, theres almost always 9 year olds on fortnite.

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    you playing pubg @Toobs
    no...not paying 30 dollars for an H1Z1 / DayZ King of the hill knock off...no matter if its the most popular version or not...
    i just play H1Z1 when i feel like doing Battle royale... not my favorite genre so... no point...ill pick it up when it gets to be 10 dollars or less in sales... or if i find someone offering it for trade...

Battle Record
    22-14

Fortnite is different from other battle royales cause of the building mechanic.. adds a whole new skill gap.

And its free. If you havent played fortnite I highly recomend it.

Battle Record
    0-2

Well im into fps/shooter games & the mouse seems more satisfying.. but the keyboard part of it just feels a little goofy. (I only messed around on my buddies for a couple hours, im sure after a few days i would get used to it but idk)

But ive been chilling.. I dont do much these days. just been trying to stay outta trouble, I have over 3 years clean/sober. I just had my firstborn son on December 1st. This site pretty died but I still like to pop in every now & then. Glad youre still active you were always one of my favorite members.. how you been toobs
    i missed this response the last time i posted i guess...
    you can get one of these...i have one, they're pretty dope... can program that thumbstick for WASD to move with instead of having to hit keys...use that with the left hand, mouse with the right...

there is also these... they're made for controlling shit in VR, or to use as a media remote, but can be reprogrammed to use for gaming...i use one sometimes...they're pretty cheap on Amazon too... 5-15 bucks depending on the brand/quality..can also be turned sideways and used as a whole controller for oldschool stuff that only needs a couple buttons and one stick...

still staying sober, eh? i remember we had a discussion about that a while back... can't say i stay sober... i don't have a habit...but i dabble a bit... had a kid huh? congratulations...how is it going? you enjoying being a father?? being a dad is the greatest thing ever man...no feeling compares... and i wouldnt really say im active... i still pop in a lot because i have RB bookmarked, and its a force of habit to hit the button every time i get online...but i dont post much...isnt much to post about...most of these dudes in the lounge nowadays are lame as fuck...bunch of boring ass mofos... nothing like it used to be back in the day... shit, even a few years back during the whole RIA migration was better than this...
    far as how i've been, it's up and down...life likes to stick it to me hard as often as possible, but i always take it like a man and make shit work out...

- - - Updated - - -

Fortnite is different from other battle royales cause of the building mechanic.. adds a whole new skill gap.

And its free. If you havent played fortnite I highly recomend it.
    yeah Fortnite looks fucking awesome man... i have never played it yet, but it seems like a cross between Rust and a Battle Royale game... which is ALMOST my ideal game.... if it were like that plus a huge open world MMORPG Skyrim/Fallout style then it would be perfect...
    Last edited by Toobs; January 29th, 2018 at 02:56 AM

Codealt

fornite is cool if you have people to play with if your randomly jumping online youll hate it cuz of all the kids that think they can say disgusting things when there mommy isn't looking, kids are down right evil and disgusting.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    i missed this response the last time i posted i guess...
    you can get one of these...i have one, they're pretty dope... can program that thumbstick for WASD to move with instead of having to hit keys...use that with the left hand, mouse with the right...

there is also these... they're made for controlling shit in VR, or to use as a media remote, but can be reprogrammed to use for gaming...i use one sometimes...they're pretty cheap on Amazon too... 5-15 bucks depending on the brand/quality..can also be turned sideways and used as a whole controller for oldschool stuff that only needs a couple buttons and one stick...

still staying sober, eh? i remember we had a discussion about that a while back... can't say i stay sober... i don't have a habit...but i dabble a bit... had a kid huh? congratulations...how is it going? you enjoying being a father?? being a dad is the greatest thing ever man...no feeling compares... and i wouldnt really say im active... i still pop in a lot because i have RB bookmarked, and its a force of habit to hit the button every time i get online...but i dont post much...isnt much to post about...most of these dudes in the lounge nowadays are lame as fuck...bunch of boring ass mofos... nothing like it used to be back in the day... shit, even a few years back during the whole RIA migration was better than this...
    far as how i've been, it's up and down...life likes to stick it to me hard as often as possible, but i always take it like a man and make shit work out...

- - - Updated - - -

yeah Fortnite looks fucking awesome man... i have never played it yet, but it seems like a cross between Rust and a Battle Royale game... which is ALMOST my ideal game.... if it were like that plus a huge open world MMORPG Skyrim/Fallout style then it would be perfect...
    yea those are dope, there basically macro keys right? the stream deck works the same way .

Battle Record
    22-14

The dad thing is cool. Its an amazing feeling but it definitely wasnt apart of the plan. I moved in with my girl when he was born so I could be there to help.. & she drives me fuckin nuts. But I love my son.

Yea, RB fell off though.. idk if you were around for people like Vanja, RXL, c-section (mike hosea).. that was back when the lounge used to be interesting. What about ricardo is he ever around?

That little keyboard thing you posted looks like itd be perfect.. whats the name of that.

Battle Record
    0-2

The dad thing is cool. Its an amazing feeling but it definitely wasnt apart of the plan. I moved in with my girl when he was born so I could be there to help.. & she drives me fuckin nuts. But I love my son.

Yea, RB fell off though.. idk if you were around for people like Vanja, RXL, c-section (mike hosea).. that was back when the lounge used to be interesting. What about ricardo is he ever around?

That little keyboard thing you posted looks like itd be perfect.. whats the name of that.
    ahhh yeah that shit is maddening bro... i stayed with my sons mother a good 3 years longer than i wanted to on the strength of my son...wanted to try to make it work for him...but she had other plans i guess...good though...id be a babbling retard by now after dealing with her shit for the past 11 years lmao

yeah i was around when Hosea and RXL and Vanja was here... i first joined in 99... RB started steady declining after those 3 left... just a coincidence really, cuz they were cool, but they didnt hold the site on their shoulders by their selves...just more and more people started leaving...and now we are left with lovers quarrel threads between Dia and Cody Pheonix...

the keypad is the Logitech G13... Razer also makes a similar one called the Razer Nostromo...both will run you 80 - 100 dollars... there are generic brands that make the same type of shit on Amazon... but the thing is, those generic brand Amazon gaming peripherals are usually REALLY fucking nice...
    i have the Logitech G600 mouse...its a 24 button MMO mouse...and i ordered a knock off of it from Amazon...some German company having them manufactured in China and branded with their name...and i almost feel like its nicer than the Logitech one....my G600 cost me $65.... the knock off was only $25...
    so dont be shy about ordering generic stuff from Amazon...TON of quality shit there at really low prices...

its weird but, i collect controllers/mice/keyboards/random peripherals... no idea why, i never use most of them...i just love collecting and having them....and i've ordered a lot of various generic brand peripherals from there....id say 8/10 of them are always really nice...
    i got my son into PC gaming and he goes through controllers/headsets/mice on his laptop like crazy...constantly breaking them...so its a godsend that Amazon has cheap options that are actually quality pieces... seems like every week hes calling me and saying "dad, i need another _____!!!" followed by some bullshit story of how it got broken...

- - - Updated - - -

wow... don't mind my wall of text... im highly inebriated at the moment...feel lucky were not face to face cuz i probably wouldn't ever shut up...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    yea those are dope, there basically macro keys right? the stream deck works the same way .
    they're whatever you want them to be... out of the box they're automatically assigned to normal keys...WASDEFZXCVQE space, alt, ctrl, etc...all the keys that often default in games... but you can program them to trigger anything you want...macros, long strings of keys, mouse actions, windows commands, media controls, whatever...
    shit, i've even set mine up to use as a drumpad and have it sending out midi signals...
    Last edited by Toobs; January 30th, 2018 at 03:33 AM

Battle Record
    22-14

My girl smashed the shit out of my ps4. Im gonna have to switch over to the master race now.