User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Showing results 61 to 75 of 99

Thread: Yo, remove Dia's admin permissions he's deleting proof of what he did to my son

The Beast...P4P Krucial Th1rt3en's Avatar
    Battle Record
    13-12

Re: Yo, remove Dia's admin permissions he's deleting proof of what he did to my son

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Yes.
    @Codealt is @Dia
    thank u, thats what i thought
    Krucial Thirteen

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: Yo, remove Dia's admin permissions he's deleting proof of what he did to my son

man fuck this thread...this thread sucks..

time for spider-memes!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

^ Real shit, I was coming in here to tell the admins to close this shit because this has gone on long enough.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Celph Taut View Post
    ^ Real shit, I was coming in here to tell the admins to close this shit because this has gone on long enough.
    I was going to let them close it, but illunatic said hes going to keep it open so cody phoenix don't claim conspiracy and i'm deleting shit, when he's already claiming that shit, when in reality my thread in response to him got deleted. I can't respond to this faggot, but he can make all the threads he wants to about me. hmm

my thread was just a silly meme, his is down right harassment.

Coal to the furnace Cody Phoenix's Avatar
    Awards OM HOF

obsessions never end
    I'm a depressed happy cunt. Don't fuck with me. I love you, but I'm crazy.[/I]

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Close this shit.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Phoenix View Post
    obsessions never end
    why is cody phoenix so special? out of all the people I could be obsessed with. who the fuck is this guy.

Battle Record
    12-8

Lmao @ Dia having admin powers now.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Lmao @ Dia having admin powers now.
    I done more in a few days, than you done the entire time you had powers... keep talking.

only thing you done was abuse your powers.

Battle Record
    0-2

does anyone have the ability to make it to where Dia and Cody Phoenix can only see posts from one another?
    that would be hilarious...

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    does anyone have the ability to make it to where Dia and Cody Phoenix can only see posts from one another?
    I could code that.

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

@Celph Taut ....why do you have Lama The Lime in your avy?

Please Cease and Desist.

Thx.

24 x OM Hall Of Fame

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    Lol, word... Give them their own sub forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Witty View Post
    @Celph Taut ....why do you have Lama The Lime in your avy?

Please Cease and Desist.

Thx.
    Bro, please do not come over here barking orders, fam...

You're pushing your luck, now.

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

Don't talk to me Gloss.

I'm not in the mood.

Battle Record
    51-15

Strike 1.