User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 99

Thread: Yo, remove Dia's admin permissions he's deleting proof of what he did to my son

Codealt

Re: Yo, remove Dia's admin permissions he's deleting proof of what he did to my son

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    Holy shit your annoying
    lol I tried to settle this like an adult and come to peaceful conclusion.

he just wants to make shit up about me, I told him to just call me a fat ass like everyone else, aint gotta make shit up like that haha,yes I spammed pics of his child, it's wrong, no I didn't do everything else he said because I knew it got to him just by spamming the pics, he also said I deleted all proof of everything I did when the pics I posted got deleted when I was banned, and he asked for them to be deleted.

The things he said I did to his son is absurd, said I wished death upon it, and posted pics of his kid in a coffin, he's fucking dreaming this shit up, or there's something wrong with this kid.

I can't count how many times he had made something up about me in the last week.

down right defamation and harassment at this point.

This all happened a year a fucking ago and he didn't even make this much fuss about it then, LMFAO!

Battle Record
    5-0

Re: Yo, remove Dia's admin permissions he's deleting proof of what he did to my son

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    Wtf you two even beefing over? Battle and diss eachother or move on.
    I usually don’t agree with white drunkards but he’s right on this one

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

what exactly did he do to your son? is your son in the right place emotionally?

Codealt

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    what exactly did he do to your son? is your son in the right place emotionally?
    apparenntly I wished death and done some weird thing to his sons pic like photoshop it into a coffin amongst other weird creepy shit, when the only thing I did was spam the picture, that's it. I don't know where he gets all that from,and this happened over a year ago and he didn't make this much stink on it, I apologized for what I did and not about to say sorry for something I didn't do.

I wouldn't invest that much time into this guy lmao.

I can just undelete everything they deleted and show him,not that it fuckeing matters on my end. tbh.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

jk fuck that nigga son

Battle Record
    5-0

Gone

Codealt

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    jk fuck that nigga son
    lmao see how far I pushed this dude.I dont even know what I done.

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

@Cody Phoenix - Private message me if you need to as I can see anything Codealt does on here. If you have anything concrete, actions will be taken; otherwise these threads are useless. Everything thus far has been he said/ she said or simply just accusations.

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

You're both fucking losers, but Cody you are a father...as am I, if this was happening to me and my son I would log off this site and never come back. Don't try to fight it, the internet is forever, think of your son and say fuck this shit. If my son is ever brought in to anything I'm done with it, I can't get at you to beat you to a pulp in person, but I can stop the shit in its tracks by logging off.

- - - Updated - - -

Dia you're a loser.

Codealt

Quote Originally Posted by Witty View Post
    You're both fucking losers, but Cody you are a father...as am I, if this was happening to me and my son I would log off this site and never come back. Don't try to fight it, the internet is forever, think of your son and say fuck this shit. If my son is ever brought in to anything I'm done with it, I can't get at you to beat you to a pulp in person, but I can stop the shit in its tracks by logging off.

- - - Updated - - -

Dia you're a loser.
    true, but you also wouldn't post your kid on a rap forum, at that point they become a personal, I didn't say all this bad this about his son, I said cute kid and congrats, then I spammed the shit when he made me angry and I admit to that lol idk. he says I stole a pic off his fb, no, he posted that pic on the forum, and that's where I got the link, he didn't even make this much stink over it when it happen.

and him acting like this is going to cause someone to want to make a meme of his kid for the fuck of it haha.

if the tables where turned he would do the same shit and still be at it to this day, in fact when it was done to someone that he doesnt like he was in the cheering section, so you really can't show him any sympathy.

Coal to the furnace Cody Phoenix's Avatar
    Awards OM HOF

@Witty that's what I'm doing. Dia lives in his own little world on these forums, and honestly I speak for everybody; nobody like's to be associated with people like this. @ILLunatic your concrete proof is the 100s of threads he's posted on here, on numerous websites, pages on facebook. It is all hearsay, but, this dude ruins websites and nobody is seeing it. Ban the fuckin retard. I wonder what he'll do once he is... Probably make 100s of threads about me again.

rofl peace

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Codealt View Post
    true, but you also wouldn't post your kid on a rap forum, at that point they become a personal, I didn't say all this bad this about his son, I said cute kid and congrats, then I spammed the shit when he made me angry and I admit to that lol idk. he says I stole a pic off his fb, no, he posted that pic on the forum, and that's where I got the link, he didn't even make this much stink over it when it happen.

and him acting like this is going to cause someone to want to make a meme of his kid for the fuck of it haha.

if the tables where turned he would do the same shit and still be at it to this day, in fact when it was done to someone that he doesnt like he was in the cheering section, so you really can't show him any sympathy.
    @ILLunatic he's obsessed

thats all I got really, he deleted everything else.
    I'm a depressed happy cunt. Don't fuck with me. I love you, but I'm crazy.[/I]

Battle Record
    5-0

Yo stfu with your gay ass son. That nigga soft

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Phoenix View Post
    he's obsessed
    you just made several threads about me, bruh.

this means a lot coming from you.

- - - Updated - - -

thats all I got really, he deleted everything else.
    that's all you got? what do you got now lmao? foh nothing was deleted.

stop making up shit.

you don't have links , and there's proof of that, because you tried to pay on two different occasions hoping someone would find proof for you... who's obsessed?

those pics I spammed of your kids was deleted, when I got banned becaues you cried for it to be fucking deleted, I can easily undelete all that shit and show who deleted..

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zunto View Post
    Yo stfu with your gay ass son. That nigga soft
    one more fucking post about his kid, me and zunto going to make you a permanent meme... I'm tired of this shit, making up lies about me every time he opens his dick hole.

- - - Updated - - -

this dude is fucking idiot that will get his own self banned when he doesn't get his way anway, so i don't know why I'm paying him any attention...
    Last edited by Stranger; January 15th, 2018 at 11:40 PM

Coal to the furnace Cody Phoenix's Avatar
    Awards OM HOF

Because you’re obsessed

Stranger

Because you’re obsessed
    * looks at the threads you made for me *