User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 99

Thread: Yo, remove Dia's admin permissions he's deleting proof of what he did to my son

Stranger

Re: Yo, remove Dia's admin permissions he's deleting proof of what he did to my son

Quote Originally Posted by ...Celph Taut View Post
    So why not just use the one acct instead of flipping through both?
    It was my idea, cuz of haters and I was competing.

I haven't deleted anything or done anything this guy says, he's delusional as all hell..

the meds must not be working lol.

Codealt

Re: Yo, remove Dia's admin permissions he's deleting proof of what he did to my son

lol I'm about to just say I did everything he is claiming I did, then he won't have nothing left to do, lmao.

Battle Record
    0-2

is this REALLY what we want RB to look like as its on its death bed? what a legacy...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    is this REALLY what we want RB to look like as its on its death bed? what a legacy...
    RB died a LONG time ago. This is some CGI Paul Walker type shit going on right now.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Stranger

RB died a LONG time ago. This is some CGI Paul Walker type shit going on right now.
    that's an insult to paul walker.

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

No kidding.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Battle Record
    0-2

lmao

Stranger

No kidding.
    I don't know whats funnier that or the shit cody phoenix making up.

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Codealt View Post
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...t=Cody+Phoenix

thread cody phoenix said I deleted.

also everything I said about you and your son was either deleted by @Emily or @Fresh.

every picture that I posted was deleted when I was banned, and you cried for the shit to be deleted.

try again.
    This was too long ago. I cant remember the incident, sorry.

Coal to the furnace Cody Phoenix's Avatar
    Awards OM HOF

It's alright. I'll track his IP to those pedophelia websites on the darkweb, we'll see how this ends. Done with this nigga's lonely ass. lmao
    I'm a depressed happy cunt. Don't fuck with me. I love you, but I'm crazy.[/I]

Codealt

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Phoenix View Post
    It's alright. I'll track his IP to those pedophelia websites on the darkweb, we'll see how this ends. Done with this nigga's lonely ass. lmao
    1. think about what you just said.
    2. who's lonely now.
    3. this disqualifies you from using the word nigga.
    4. stop harassing me, I have your IP already.
    5. you just admitted your going to go on a pedophile website.

Coal to the furnace Cody Phoenix's Avatar
    Awards OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Codealt View Post
    1. think about what you just said.
    2. who's lonely now.
    3. this disqualifies you from using the word nigga.
    4. stop harassing me, I have your IP already.
    5. you just admitted your going to go on a pedophile website.
    I ain't on em. I'll trace you to whatever it is you visit tho. I messaged you on facebook btw, since you're stalking my profile. Share that on rap royalty too you obsessed loser lmfao

I know you h ave it, you've been flooding my IP and trying to hack my emails for months now. You're a weirdo.
    I'm a depressed happy cunt. Don't fuck with me. I love you, but I'm crazy.[/I]

Codealt

I ain't on em. I'll trace you to whatever it is you visit tho. I messaged you on facebook btw, since you're stalking my profile. Share that on rap royalty too you obsessed loser lmfao

I know you h ave it, you've been flooding my IP and trying to hack my emails for months now. You're a weirdo.
    or it's just you logging in from your VPN, I get those messages to if I login from my vpn. duh.

it's funny you think your worth all this trouble as you think I am.

learn to think.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Holy shit your annoying

Battle Record
    0-2

square up lil niggas...