User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 99

Thread: Yo, remove Dia's admin permissions he's deleting proof of what he did to my son

Coal to the furnace Cody Phoenix's Avatar
    Awards OM HOF

Thumbs down Yo, remove Dia's admin permissions he's deleting proof of what he did to my son

lets go

he deleted that thread Fresh start "dia... we need to talk"

to hide proof

Edit: I'm trying to expose him. He exposed himself. He's a mod on here and deleted the thread you all made about him and proving what he did, he deleted it to hide the facts.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly though, this is absurd. He's been trying to hack into my email accounts linked to these forums for two months straight. IP's bouncing from KY and Georgia. It's this type of shit that I want to stop. Your admin/mod Dia is a cancerous fuck ruining forums for users. It's honestly stupid and he's posting this shit about my son without parental consent. I want proof. I need an actual admin can anyone tag somebody for me? Idk who runs this place..The proof was just up last night and he deleted it to hide his fucking horrible lame shit.

- - - Updated - - -

lastly, I know, and I apologize if this is annoying. Imagine how I feel. I'm tired of seeing it everyday. Just want it over with tbh so I can go back to writing whenever I'm free from the real world.

Last edit: Honestly, I know forums are costly over the years. I'm well beyond my means and able to help contribute to the site by way of donation if this actually is handled for me. I'm not joking, not trolling. lemme know.
    Last edited by Cody Phoenix; January 8th, 2018 at 04:54 PM
    I'm a depressed happy cunt. Don't fuck with me. I love you, but I'm crazy.[/I]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Codealt

Re: Yo, remove Dia's admin permissions he's deleting proof of what he did to my son

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...t=Cody+Phoenix

thread cody phoenix said I deleted.

also everything I said about you and your son was either deleted by @Emily or @Fresh.

every picture that I posted was deleted when I was banned, and you cried for the shit to be deleted.

try again.

Codealt

Re: Yo, remove Dia's admin permissions he's deleting proof of what he did to my son

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Phoenix
    Honestly though, this is absurd. He's been trying to hack into my email accounts linked to these forums for two months straight. IP's bouncing from KY and Georgia. It's this type of shit that I want to stop. Your admin/mod Dia is a cancerous fuck ruining forums for users. It's honestly stupid and he's posting this shit about my son without parental consent. I want proof. I need an actual admin can anyone tag somebody for me? Idk who runs this place..The proof was just up last night and he deleted it to hide his fucking horrible lame shit.
    now I hacked his email.

Codealt

lastly, I know, and I apologize if this is annoying. Imagine how I feel. I'm tired of seeing it everyday. Just want it over with tbh so I can go back to writing whenever I'm free from the real world.
    if what you think I did is stopping you from contributing lol.. the only reason you're not doing anything on this site is because you're allowed back on RR, only reason you're here now is to start shit with me.

Codealt

I don't know why you attempt to harass me every chance you get without having actual proof of anything to your claims, I have requested your time out.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Wtf you two even beefing over? Battle and diss eachother or move on.

Codealt

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    Wtf you two even beefing over? Battle and diss eachother or move on.
    some shit he thinks I said from over a year ago, he says he has proof to everything, but begging admins to find links and even offering to pay for links, lmao. a battle will be pointless.

he's begging for sypathy over this for over a year and he was in the cheering section when someone posted someone elses kid lol, he should never battle.

the shit he is lying about I wouldn't care if it was true, it's funny lmao.

I apparently hacked his email and steam accounts of all things.

this coming from a guy that just threatened my life, and just threatened to swat my house, not that this pussy would do anything.

this is just beyond pathetic right here, he been gone for months, and left when he was allowed back on the other site, just like I said he would do.

now if this guy really has proof of all these things don't you think he would have posted it in these threads? instead of begging for an admin to find shit.

Codealt

Honestly though, this is absurd. He's been trying to hack into my email accounts linked to these forums for two months straight. IP's bouncing from KY and Georgia. It's
    You are a fucking moron, you are using a VPN which changes IP's, you're logging into your email with that VPN, that's why you're getting those fucking messages, you half wit, do you even think before you accuse people of shit or are you just pulling shit out of your ass? this is internet 1on1 stuff, like i'm going to buy you an internet for dummies book.

Coal to the furnace Cody Phoenix's Avatar
    Awards OM HOF

where the admins
    I'm a depressed happy cunt. Don't fuck with me. I love you, but I'm crazy.[/I]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

So, wait... colealt is dia??

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Battle Record
    64-44

^^lmao I know right..
    Always thought codealtdlt was a cool guy
    Never had a big convo with dia but he came off very loser troll like. Crazy that they both are the same. Dia just got 2 respect points for the reveal
    GreaterDesignGrowers.com

Im not a rapper, im a gardener

Stranger

Not a reveal everyone knows.

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by _Lyrics View Post
    ^^lmao I know right..
    Always thought codealtdlt was a cool guy
    Never had a big convo with dia but he came off very loser troll like. Crazy that they both are the same. Dia just got 2 respect points for the reveal
    Oh, lordy. What were these guys thinking.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Stranger

They was thinking we need An adminThat will do shit

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    They was thinking we need An adminThat will do shit

So why not just use the one acct instead of flipping through both?

CypherAlumni