User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Trump Impeached

Soule

Trump Impeached

By the house, now he's under further investigation by the Senate. Thoughts?

Last edited by Soule; December 18th, 2019 at 09:49 PM

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: Trump Impeached

its not further really investigation...
    the senate now has to vote whether to impeach or not... what they are supposed to be investigating is whether the impeachment process was lawful and legit...and if their accusations are real, or worthy of impeachment...

which they are not..
    he will not be impeached...and everyone is all excited for nothing...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Soule

For the sake of argument, what do you think the reason would be if the Senate did somehow go forward with the impeachment?

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

the impeachment process will die in the Senate

the dems know he will not be removed from office. they are just hoping that the word "impeached" hanging over his head will better their chances in the election

it will all backfire, and the Dems doing what they are doing will get him re-elected
    Last edited by Nohbody; December 19th, 2019 at 12:57 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Soule

I've been saying that on Facebook. That this whole scenario is going to backfire and that people will just defend Trump when it comes to election time. Wasn't a very wise maneuver imo.

Battle Record
    3-1

removing the fact that this entire impeachment has no fucking credible evidence to back it

or the fact that the real quid pro quo and Ukraine corruption involved Joe/hunter Biden/Burisma

it was just foolish to push through impeachment with absolutely no bi-partisan support.

in fact, no republican voted for impeachment. . . 1 dem just voted present, and 2 dems are changing parties after this cluster fuck

i wouldnt be surprised if Trump is polling over 60% after the senate shit cans this impeachment

big ass waste of tax money

If Tulsi Gabbard supported the second amendment, i could actually probably give her my vote

but all them dems are gun grabbers and i will once again vote for trump in 2020
    Last edited by Nohbody; December 19th, 2019 at 03:07 PM

Soule

I'm voting for Mcconaughey

Stranger

he was impeached, however he now has to be voted out of office, this just brings the charges on him.

it's a lengthy process and he will remain president until it's over.

he will still go down in history as the no 3 president to be impeached, regardless of the outcome.

Battle Record
    0-2

im voting for Diasick for president...

do you see how fucking great he made rapbattles again ???

he was elected administrator...and he said in his own words, that he promises ot us, the people..that he will "Make Rapbattles great again!"...

and he did exactly that...he drained the fucking swamp, got rid of a lot of faggots from powerful positions....and now rapbattles is shining... it is in its second prime and there seems ot be no end in sight to the heights it is growing....

so thats why i say, Diasick for president...whose with me?!? WHO.........IS.......WITH......ME?!?!?!??!

Battle Record
    3-1

Quote Originally Posted by King Soule View Post
    For the sake of argument, what do you think the reason would be if the Senate did somehow go forward with the impeachment?
    just to answer this question. . .

the hypothetical is really hard to answer because based on what the democrats built their case on, there is no reason the senate will vote to actually remove Trump from office

IF they did vote to remove him i would assume it could only be on the Obstruction of Congress article since technically him and his administration did not cooperate with the investigation.

But again, thats just a VERY far reach because the senate agrees with him not complying.

the Dems knew they had the majority vote for impeachment. . just like they know the senate will not vote for removal. It was never to get him removed from office. . this is just an abuse of political power to tarnish his current presidency before going into the 2020 election . . because in all the debates, all the campaign ads, and all the interviews . . the only thing they will mention is how he got impeached . . . .

they basically just built a bullshit prosthetic leg they can use to stand on going into next elections

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    im voting for Diasick for president...

do you see how fucking great he made rapbattles again ???

he was elected administrator...and he said in his own words, that he promises ot us, the people..that he will "Make Rapbattles great again!"...

and he did exactly that...he drained the fucking swamp, got rid of a lot of faggots from powerful positions....and now rapbattles is shining... it is in its second prime and there seems ot be no end in sight to the heights it is growing....

so thats why i say, Diasick for president...whose with me?!? WHO.........IS.......WITH......ME?!?!?!??!
    I didn't get rid of anybody. also I really wasn't elected, I made my self admin, because I would use GOW's account before this one was made admin, gow said bruh i'm going to start taking credit for your work if you don't make your self admin lmao.