Battle Record
    0-1

gas nation

just fuckin around

i had a shooter with a fucked up stroke lets call him shaq,
    my shooter is missin but my pusher is winnin he stays in the trap,
    i met a bad one she wasnt talkin money i told her to beat it mike jack,

i need the money, not the honey, shes still tryna choose up thats funny,
    i keep my weapon, at attention, ready to blast in any direction, if anyone thinkin of flexin,
    smooth criminal no witnesses i keep em guessin, unsolved murder so there crew is stressin,
    alway got a hammer and nails close like i work construction, all the yg's shower me in adoration ,

if you really in the streets then you kno, if he a opp then he gotta go,
    fuck that hoe, get my doe, n the only thing i smoke is dro, its kinda hard but i like to rap slow,
    same way i fuck, but at other times i just wanna beat it up, and get my nut, prolly bust on her gut, or her butt,

amatuer as fuck but im not really feelin it right now

- - - Updated - - -

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...s-a-cold-world

- - - Updated - - -

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...-Hands-of-Time

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-1

Re: gas nation

part two i hit it with a bump, oops i mean i just hit a bump.
    off the brick you a bitch, u never been wit the shit, get hit with the grip make ya body do a back flip.
    i ment to say dont play games my .223 assault will make ya body do a somersault im the dealer i win by deafult

Battle Record
    0-2

Amazing... I was literally laughing at the “if he’s an op he’s got to go” I relate to this on a personal level but your flow and basic rhyme structure is really what made this for me. I’d love to check more of your posts to critique my own skills I’m not a flower like you but I’m trying to relate so my writing skills can adapt (if that makes sense... Bacardi banana like omfg delicious!!!!)
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-1

he said bacardi banana is fuckin delicious im gone off this hornitos and platinum gsc fellin deirious so cut me some slack when you critique this
    i was at a party drinkin bacardi with a filipina mami she said she likes the flavor banana i said if you like that then i got some thing for ya
    she said what the fuck is this its a plantain i said shut up hoe hit this mary jane after that i hit her with the platinum dick game dick so good its fuckin with her brain oops 51/50 now shes insane saying im her main but in reality shje fuckin the whole gang her thought process is twisted if not strange if she ever thinks ill let her lock me in chains i bounce out her purse in my hand i hit the strip club and make it rain fuck these sluts i need my bread so all im throwin is change