Hate Christmas Shopping - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 56
  1. #16
    FUCK YOU! Kill Spree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    14,683
    Battle Record
    77-46
    Awards 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

    Re: Hate Christmas Shopping

    Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    And why is that?
    Cos your annoying

  2. #17

    Re: Hate Christmas Shopping

    millionaires hate christmas though.

  3. #18
    Obnoxious Amen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Astoria, NY
    Posts
    21,356
    Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

    Re: Hate Christmas Shopping

    Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    Cos your annoying
    I'm annoying because i'm young, handsome and pretty wealthy?

    Got it. You are a miserable hater. There is no denying it. Hater.

    Quote Originally Posted by Codealt View Post
    millionaires hate christmas though.
    You seem to think you know everything about everyone and their feelings, thoughts and actions.

    Example; "Eminem counts syllables" and now this.

    What makes you think "millionaires hate Christmas"?

  4. #19
    Cunnilingus Oxymoron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    New Zealand
    Age
    28
    Posts
    19,115
    Battle Record
    57-8
    Blog Entries
    2
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW

    Re: Hate Christmas Shopping

    I cant even find a decently priced ounce round my city. Too many potheads, not enough growers...

    Also, amen, you act like finding a better job is easy, please enlighten us..

    Although, me personally, im a sign writer, applying vinyl, working a cnc router cutter and fabricating lightboxes and non illuminated signs. I make legal graffiti. For I, I cant imagine a better job. Other than freelance designer or game design artist. Sooo, for others. please elaborate.

    Jobs arent about money. Its about enjoying what you do so you dont hate yourself when you wake up and you actually want to go to work...well they are, but, it sucks to be you if you have to put up with shit that you dont enjoy.
    Last edited by Oxymoron; December 18th, 2017 at 12:55 PM
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

    You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

    The mind without a brain
    \i/

  5. #20

    Re: Hate Christmas Shopping

    Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    I'm annoying because i'm young, handsome and pretty wealthy?

    Got it. You are a miserable hater. There is no denying it. Hater.



    You seem to think you know everything about everyone and their feelings, thoughts and actions.

    Example; "Eminem counts syllables" and now this.

    What makes you think "millionaires hate Christmas"?
    that wasn't an opinion, and you literally said all broke people hate Christmas.

    how can that be true, santa clause doesn't have any money, elfs don't have any money.

  6. #21
    FUCK YOU! Kill Spree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    14,683
    Battle Record
    77-46
    Awards 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

    Re: Hate Christmas Shopping

    Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    I'm annoying because i'm young, handsome and pretty wealthy?

    Got it. You are a miserable hater. There is no denying it. Hater.



    You seem to think you know everything about everyone and their feelings, thoughts and actions.

    Example; "Eminem counts syllables" and now this.

    What makes you think "millionaires hate Christmas"?
    Yes

    - - - Updated - - -

    You sound like a spoiled women 75% of the time though

    - - - Updated - - -

    25% is cool

  7. #22
    Obnoxious Amen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Astoria, NY
    Posts
    21,356
    Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

    Re: Hate Christmas Shopping

    Quote Originally Posted by Oxymoron View Post
    I cant even find a decently priced ounce round my city. Too many potheads, not enough growers...

    Also, amen, you act like finding a better job is easy, please enlighten us..

    Although, me personally, im a sign writer, applying vinyl, working a cnc router cutter and fabricating lightboxes and non illuminated signs. I make legal graffiti. For I, I cant imagine a better job. Other than freelance designer or game design artist. Sooo, for others. please elaborate.

    Jobs arent about money. Its about enjoying what you do so you dont hate yourself when you wake up and you actually want to go to work...well they are, but, it sucks to be you if you have to put up with shit that you dont enjoy.
    Finding a job isn't hard. It's hard for those with criminal records and/or lack of education. Please enlighten me on how difficult it is to find a job? They are out there and plenty of them. Jobs are definitely about money. It's just a matter of finding something you love doing and getting paid a good wage for it so you can live comfortably. And not have to work to live.

    Quote Originally Posted by Codealt View Post
    that wasn't an opinion, and you literally said all broke people hate Christmas.

    how can that be true, santa clause doesn't have any money, elfs don't have any money.
    I will not entertain this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    Yes

    - - - Updated - - -

    You sound like a spoiled women 75% of the time though

    - - - Updated - - -

    25% is cool
    Lol, ok bro.

  8. #23
    FUCK YOU! Kill Spree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    14,683
    Battle Record
    77-46
    Awards 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

    Re: Hate Christmas Shopping

    Ok bruh

  9. #24
    Cunnilingus Oxymoron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    New Zealand
    Age
    28
    Posts
    19,115
    Battle Record
    57-8
    Blog Entries
    2
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW

    Re: Hate Christmas Shopping

    Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Finding a job isn't hard. It's hard for those with criminal records and/or lack of education. Please enlighten me on how difficult it is to find a job? They are out there and plenty of them. Jobs are definitely about money. It's just a matter of finding something you love doing and getting paid a good wage for it so you can live comfortably. And not have to work to live.
    .
    Maybe if you live in a big city, sure.

    But not all of us do.

    Our biggest cities pale in comparison.
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

    You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

    The mind without a brain
    \i/

  10. #25
    FUCK YOU! Kill Spree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    14,683
    Battle Record
    77-46
    Awards 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

    Re: Hate Christmas Shopping

    I don't live in a big city... I have 3 jobs.

  11. #26
    Obnoxious Amen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Astoria, NY
    Posts
    21,356
    Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

    Re: Hate Christmas Shopping

    Quote Originally Posted by Oxymoron View Post
    Maybe if you live in a big city, sure.

    But not all of us do.

    Our biggest cities pale in comparison.
    There are jobs out there. Not sure where you live but I know here in the states, there are SEVERAL jobs. People are just fucking lazy and much rather collect welfare from the state.

  12. #27
    :: Crazy Fresh :: Elvis Freshley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,946
    Battle Record
    11-7

    Re: Hate Christmas Shopping

    I like Christmas shopping online, not much I'd buy anyone that I can't get there.

    It's fun to give friends/family gifts. Especially if you nail it on what they want.

  13. #28
    Obnoxious Amen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Astoria, NY
    Posts
    21,356
    Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

    Re: Hate Christmas Shopping

    Quote Originally Posted by Elvis Freshley View Post
    I like Christmas shopping online, not much I'd buy anyone that I can't get there.

    It's fun to give friends/family gifts. Especially if you nail it on what they want.
    Word. These other idiots are just miserable pricks. They hate life because of the series of bad decisions they have made which have led them to their current status in life.

  14. #29

    Re: Hate Christmas Shopping

    Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post

    I will not entertain this.

    because you know I'M RIGHT lol.

    you got on me for saying rich people hate christmas, when you just said broke people hated christmas.

  15. #30
    Obnoxious Amen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Astoria, NY
    Posts
    21,356
    Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

    Re: Hate Christmas Shopping

    NO.

    Broke people hate it because they hate the fact they have to dish out money they can not afford to or do not have the money too dish out.

    Not the same reason why rich people hate it. IF a rich person hates it, is because they do not want to spend money on anyone other then themselves.

    Major difference. You are in fact NOT right and completely wrong.

 

 

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •