Listen to your heart V3 (DhT)

If it wasn’t the look in your eye it was the Duplexity of words
Why would I think that, to a low level bitch thats just absurd

But now I’m Walking all alone with only our memories and thoughts of your blown kisses to comfort me
Waking up alone to the other side they never wanted me to see...

“🎼 a little piece of heaven turns to dark”

🎼 Listen to your heart (chorus)

*Start immediately, don’t wait for words after* on piano...

Standing tall, I can’t promise I’ll never fall, Cause I do all the time, but get back up is the inner voice after their crimes I hear chime

I stayed down a minute, I couldn’t find the strength... just every thing I ever wished for and wanted I never knew I had at arms length

Been so untouchable and cold ever since 93 and for once in my life almost everything makes sense... except for me

But it doesn’t seem like the usual rain, it’s more like unmeasurable pain

A little piece of heaven lost in the wind and Nobody ever asked me to explain that before so I just didn’t

🎼 Listen to your heart (chorus)
(Wait for the words)

Thinking I’m waking you up panicking like you’re the one that fell asleep and then realizing it was me
Running down all the ways we can escape their tragedy

You can do it so effortlessly and stop the insanity and that’s what first intrigued me

Nobody can respect being insane Even after seeing what they were doing to torture my brain

Making a mockery of my culture and the natural balance

With all their fake induced misperceptions, working, getting paid like an allowance

If I’m a leave my words for my children i better live it right

I don’t know what you’re thinking I only know what I feel inside and on my everything it’s fight

Yeah I’m the dark and you the light

The ocean to the bridge of the wave to remind every fear is gone as long as I follow you and hold on

Every enemy guiding my way keeping my peace and comfort away and doing it all in your name and then you never came

The miracles that used to make me throw up in my days by sky living on the two sides
Fearing the legacy that’s left in my name... that I don’t even get the chance to decide

So I ride... Cause I wasn’t ever the one that ever lived in shame, but ashamed

🎼(“Before you Tell him goodbye”)

“To laugh with no interruption, that’s when I get to clutching” ... pls stop me

Link one: http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...743-gas-nation

Link two: http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...733-Johnny-RIP