User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 7 8
Showing results 106 to 110 of 110

Thread: How Many People Here Actually Watch Battle Rap?........

Codealt

Re: How Many People Here Actually Watch Battle Rap?........

Quote Originally Posted by Oxymoron View Post
    Is the bolded bits the bits you think rhyme? because K13 already pointed out there is more going on than that.

The first one is a decent example of a slanted rhyme. lationship, save me bitch. Eminem is very good at those.
    again I am not talking about rhyme schemes, I bolded those parts because that's where he stressed those syllables on the beat, that cannot be done that way without some understanding of counting syllables, all of his flow on that track lines up pretty much the same.

The Beast...P4P Krucial Th1rt3en's Avatar
    Battle Record
    13-12

Quote Originally Posted by Codealt View Post
    again I am not talking about rhyme schemes, I bolded those parts because that's where he stressed those syllables on the beat, that cannot be done that way without some understanding of counting syllables, all of his flow on that track lines up pretty much the same.
    i get what u saying. your saying syllables period. fitting them in the beat pattern. Em was putting emphasis on the words at the Clap on the beat.
    i get what u saying

now days , em tries so hard to fit his multies on a beat that it sounds horrible to me sometimes
    Krucial Thirteen

Codealt

Quote Originally Posted by Krucial Th1rt3en View Post
    i get what u saying. your saying syllables period. fitting them in the beat pattern. Em was putting emphasis on the words at the Clap on the beat.
    i get what u saying

now days , em tries so hard to fit his multies on a beat that it sounds horrible to me sometimes
    hes gotten real lazy these days but he still applies some writing techniques from time to time.

he still stresses his syllables on the beat so its not necessarily syllable cramming.

it might not sound like it when he goes to rapping, but I guarantee you when hes setting down writing his verses, he sorts through all the techniques.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

He doesn't count syllables, dude. Get over it and shut the entire fuck up.

I've never wrote to a beat and have spit on tons of beats.

It's a natural thing for most. Others like yourself still write to beats because it is not natural. You are forcing the unnatural.

Some of what you are saying has some truth, but the whole EM counting syllables is a fucking joke.

- - - Updated - - -

PS/ OXY is right, EM does slant rhyme A LOT. It's how he pronounces a lot of the slant rhymes when STRESSING them so they sound dope and natural.

I slant rhyme all the time. In fact - majority of my text verses always had slant rhymes.

Codealt

everyone counts syllables, I'm not saying they actually set there and count them out loud either, eminem uses all the writing techniques I mean he doesn't just do it to say lookie what I can do, he knows when to use them and not, and that's not really hard to do, it's all about trying on beats, and getting in where you fit in, so to speak, rhythm is always the most important though, eminem even has a song called syllables, lol.

I forgot how this argument started, it wasn't even an opinion, it's a fact.. an undisputed fact, by counting syllables I think you get the wrong picture, you definitely need some strengths in that area, when you're throwing out some crazy multies like eminem used to.

maybe i can log into my real account today!