User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 110

Thread: How Many People Here Actually Watch Battle Rap?........

The Beast...P4P Krucial Th1rt3en's Avatar
    Battle Record
    13-12

How Many People Here Actually Watch Battle Rap?........

how many of yall actually watch battle rap?
    and if you do, who r your favorite battlers?

bcuz it seems most of yall text battle, but dont watch actual battle rap (url/kotd/rbe/etc)
    Krucial Thirteen

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Re: How Many People Here Actually Watch Battle Rap?........

On and off.

Fav. is Diz.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Battle Record
    13-12

Quote Originally Posted by ...Celph Taut View Post
    On and off.

Fav. is Diz.
    diz is dope.
    he is actually writing alotta double entendres/wordplay, if u seen his tay roc battle

he just acts like a spoiled brat too much.
    peep my youtube channel, i made vids out of his twitter wars with KOTD, organik, cortez and math hoffa

dizz be wilin lmao
    Krucial Thirteen

Battle Record
    115-57
    Awards VBL Champion 100+ Wins

When i first started watching heavy i was a big solomon fam, dizaster for sure as well

- - - Updated - - -

The battle vs. Cannibus still just makes my jaw drop... its gotta be one of the best performances I've ever seen... jusy has to be...

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Diz vs. Pat Stay is probably my favourite Diz performance AND favourite battle to date.

I also think E Ness vs Iron Solomon is one of the most slept on performances I've watched from E Ness's end, because I feel like that is easily his best performance in that format.

Also, Reverse Live vs Madflex is criminally slept on.

Oh, and Dizaster vs Detour's a dope battle from Detour's end as well. Detour gets clowned on the forums, but his pen game that night outmatched Diz's by a mile, except for maybe when Diz got midway through his second round... which is a shame, because had he dropped those kind of bars the whole night it would've been a body bag.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Krucial Th1rt3en View Post
    diz is dope.
    he is actually writing alotta double entendres/wordplay, if u seen his tay roc battle

he just acts like a spoiled brat too much.
    peep my youtube channel, i made vids out of his twitter wars with KOTD, organik, cortez and math hoffa

dizz be wilin lmao

I think Pat best described that in his 3rd round and broke Diz down beautifully. Despite criticism that he's overly simplistic, I think that actually works in his favor.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Battle Record
    13-12

Quote Originally Posted by ...Celph Taut View Post
    Diz vs. Pat Stay is probably my favourite Diz performance AND favourite battle to date.

I also think E Ness vs Iron Solomon is one of the most slept on performances I've watched from E Ness's end, because I feel like that is easily his best performance in that format.

Also, Reverse Live vs Madflex is criminally slept on.

Oh, and Dizaster vs Detour's a dope battle from Detour's end as well. Detour gets clowned on the forums, but his pen game that night outmatched Diz's by a mile, except for maybe when Diz got midway through his second round... which is a shame, because had he dropped those kind of bars the whole night it would've been a body bag.

- - - Updated - - -

I think Pat best described that in his 3rd round and broke Diz down beautifully. Despite criticism that he's overly simplistic, I think that actually works in his favor.
    facts!! its just like T-Top, who just beat Ave (a puncher). t-top will break his opponents down rather than just punching, and his style will win all the time (he also just beat JC, a crazy pen guy)
    yeah Pat is a beast, them rounds were fitting diz like a tailored suit lmao.

- - - Updated - - -

i think pat beat bigg k too. he just seemed more like the guy who was winning a roasting session and made bigg k look like a joke. even though 70% of battle fans got bigg k winning

- - - Updated - - -

pat beat clips too lol and dna

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Meks. View Post
    When i first started watching heavy i was a big solomon fam, dizaster for sure as well

- - - Updated - - -

The battle vs. Cannibus still just makes my jaw drop... its gotta be one of the best performances I've ever seen... jusy has to be...
    cannibus died
    Krucial Thirteen

Stranger

so what if someone just text battles and don't watch battle rap, that don't make sense.

all text battlers should watch battle rap?

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

I stopped watching once GTN died out. I've maybe watched a whole 3 or 4 battles on KOTD - don't even know what other leagues are out there - not interested in hearing a bunch of nerds screaming at one another with a ton of filler and mediocre punches I've seen flipped on every text battle rap forum.

Battle Record
    5-0

People on RB have a weird fascination with KOTD and Don’t Flop, shits weird because those leagues are mid tier.

URL is top tier. Ave, top, nitty

Stranger

that's like saying all drivers have to watch nascar.

Battle Record
    115-57
    Awards VBL Champion 100+ Wins

@...Celph Taut .... that e ness and iron battle was dope, i rhought ness showed really well, just not enough in the end

Battle Record
    5-0

The better question here should be: how many people here actually battle?

Sick of people like @Meks. And @Letterman posting useless shit and not battling. Too much of that round yonder

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Yay roc!

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW

Havent in awhile. Havent really followed video battle raps. But i do enjoy a good battle.
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Tay roc!