User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 84

Thread: Who’s left here & logs on at least 3 times a week?

Battle Record
    5-0

Who’s left here & logs on at least 3 times a week?

Been saying this for the longest. I have the ability to bring new members here, it would be a lot of teens 16-20 but hey that’s where we started right?

My little brother has an underground hip hop cult following who are just as enthusiastic as we used to be 2003-2010, especially during the winter & summer breaks.

I’m a marketing major and I own several Instagram and twitter accounts with over 10k+ followers. Now I’ve approached that dead site loving stupid idiot @ILLunatic about this back in 2015 but he said nah we’re fine he has it under control, the new RB homepage will surely bring tons of new members!!!

Fuckin human dogshit tbh

Anyways, I have what it takes to bring at least 3-5 new ACTIVE members each week, but nobody wants to come here with nothing to look forward too

we need all of our current members to put in the extra work to make this site attractive again. What will it take?

- No more pointless no showing
    - More FL Battles & Voting
    - FAIR MODDING & FREQUENT MAGS/RANKINGS/BATTLER BIO’S (shit like we used to have back in the days, where we’d just scroll down till we saw our names and would read with a huge ugly grin)
    - Kids care less about cash prizes, so what about Hip-Hop prizes? For example; first place winner in the 2018 Newbie Tourney will receive a poster of their favorite artist, or a copy of 2pac’a greatest hits. It’s sinple shit like that which can attract motivation, especially from the new age.

I’d love for RB to come back to its roots, where beef was settled over a 10 line battle in FL and votes would get it closed the same day. Where as soon as you dropped your verse, you’d PM all your closest friends to go hit up your battle and you’d return the favor, knowing that they’d prob vote for you. Those were the days, not dumbass senseless posts by toobs and constant bickering by @Amen

Yo I have vision, there’s a man behind this usuername. We can do this

- - - Updated - - -

95% of the command staff on here is busy with real life and I get that, so why not fuckin do something about that?
    @ILLunatic stop logging in once a week just to repeatedly change Dagels username every 2 hours and mod some people

Mods and admins are supposed to be the most active members on this site, doing their fucka jobs and promoting, drawing attention to this place. But nah, instead y’all just ghost the site and watch it whither away. I was raised off of rap forums, “i sacrificed going to parties on weekends so I could show for the LLL” @Aero

- - - Updated - - -

I work a full time job, frequently doing doubles to where I’m at 48+ hours a week. Have a girlfriend THAT I LIVE WITH, and that’s a full time thing on its own. I do side jobs and go to school, I’m rhe owner of 8+ Fantasy Football/basketball teams on yahoo.

Yo I live my life, but I love forums, that’s why I always come back and spend time here.

I’m willing to make the sacrifice to save the place I love, and @Fresh has been really impressive as of late. Thank you for that, your good work does not go unnoticed my friend!

What say ye? @Kill Spree @Aero @Witty @Joe Boston @Basic M @KnowP @plethora @Smog @Barcotic @B Dot LESNAR @Late Bloom @VERITAS @Crack Morris @alohabet @Trvp Nvgga

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Re: Who’s left here & logs on at least 3 times a week?

Lol

- - - Updated - - -

Run a tourney if you want bruh... but you'll never mod here for what you've done.

I think it's a great idea... but we can't change the homepage and update shit without ill or GOW and you already know how they ghost always.

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Belooshka View Post
    Those were the days, not dumbass senseless posts by toobs and constant bickering by
    there has ALWAYS been dumbass senseless posts in the lounge, its what the lounge is for, and many, many, many people have enjoyed such over the years... Most people enjoy bullshitting to have a laugh...

i'm sure you understand where im coming from when i speak on these "bullshit senseless posts"....

a few examples here from a quick search of your username:

"Hello sorry I am think you are go to the place for fish bone soup I am come for open please to not say to my father I am not want be ground did again"

"No I hope you are get eat by the mountain lying you pieces of the shit"

"Hello who am this? I am get the new phone not have the number for save"

"I am say to join me to the league or to the tournament and they am say no to me but I am same equality person to the other of person. Why am you not let me make the sign up for the stuff but you am let the other guy maybe 3 post do the sign up? Maybe you are enjoy make the racist attribute to the site or maybe you am angry at not have 4th meal(Taco Bell)?"

fuck off... lmao
    Last edited by Toobs; November 25th, 2017 at 12:06 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    5-0

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    Lol

- - - Updated - - -

Run a tourney if you want bruh... but you'll never mod here for what you've done.

I think it's a great idea... but we can't change the homepage and update shit without ill or GOW and you already know how they ghost always.
    Man nobody is trying to run a tourney with no members. There’s a process to this shit

1. Promotion/Marketing
    2. Incentives
    3. Crews/Collabs/Feedback/Beef
    4. Quality Topics in the lounge
    5. Debates
    6. Successfully ran leagues and tourneys. consistentcy is key

Yo there are many factors

I’m not asking to mod even though I’d be the best mod to ever grace this place, but for some weird reason y’all are under the impression like I hacked the site or something lol “you’ll never mod after what you’ve done” Man what is you talking about frfr

- - - Updated - - -

Personally @Kill Spree I like you, aside from hating you, you are a good mod and have good intentions. If all the mods could be like you then sht would be better, you’re active and you like to get shit poppin.

Like I said though, I have the ability to have the site jumpin with new members and activity, but I’m not gonna make the sacrifice in vain.

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Why am I tagged in this? This place is dead. Let it die.

Stranger

what the hell you know about what the staff does here? you barely have logged in but to promote your self, we don't have to baby sit these guys all day, that's what would happen if there was a bunch of teens here.

ps: why do you look like eddie winslow's retarded love child.
    Last edited by Stranger; November 25th, 2017 at 06:55 PM

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

Who is dis neega???

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

this was mad inspirational

Yo, counter offer...See who can jack off the most to C-Span. Winner gets DVDs of Parks & Rec episodes with only Brendanawicz scenes and he's doing the commentary, then you have to jack off to that too. No-one said this shit would be easy!

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

If you are serious, bring the people, I will use what sway I have to make sure they get a chance to grow, and aren't dismissed at the first hurdle. We need that young blood in this shit, those people who may not be good but WANT to be great...that's where I started, I was dog shit...but I yearned to one day be considered among those top writers...we need people like that. To add to that, we need people willing to help those raw talents grow...I had any number of people giving me advice...nowadays it seems like if you aren't brilliant from the word go, you are considered wack...let's start nurturing potential, please.

- - - Updated - - -

And if we are talking about staff @dia...staff do nothing of worth on here or any forum like it, because this shit is dying...maybe if we didn't have such retarded unwarranted egos and allowed people to grow, we would stand a chance...the way shit is going...rapbattle forums will be extinct in a matter of months...let's not act like we are somehow superior.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

24 x OM Hall Of Fame

The Beast...P4P Krucial Th1rt3en's Avatar
    Battle Record
    13-12

im logged in every day. but these trolls starting to make me regret doing that lol no bullshit
    Krucial Thirteen

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Witty View Post
    If you are serious, bring the people, I will use what sway I have to make sure they get a chance to grow, and aren't dismissed at the first hurdle. We need that young blood in this shit, those people who may not be good but WANT to be great...that's where I started, I was dog shit...but I yearned to one day be considered among those top writers...we need people like that. To add to that, we need people willing to help those raw talents grow...I had any number of people giving me advice...nowadays it seems like if you aren't brilliant from the word go, you are considered wack...let's start nurturing potential, please.

- - - Updated - - -

And if we are talking about staff @dia...staff do nothing of worth on here or any forum like it, because this shit is dying...maybe if we didn't have such retarded unwarranted egos and allowed people to grow, we would stand a chance...the way shit is going...rapbattle forums will be extinct in a matter of months...let's not act like we are somehow superior.
    you literally have no idea, me and kill spree log in every day and hold down the forte, all forums are pretty much dead anyway.

don't lay all the promoting down on the owner of the site, the members have fb, they can share.

this is the social media age, that's what that shits for, yet all people use there shit for is to complain about politics and shit.

for people that claim to care about the site, they literally do nothing to help promote.

a simple social media post would work wonders.

I'm pretty sure each and every one of us with a fb have people that are interested in this shit.

also countless threads about how the site is dying, doesn't help either.. this guy done more harm than good, he could of took this shit to the staff since thats who this is directed to, he decides to make it public.

it's almost 2018, it's time we find something other than forums to amuse our selfs.

there is no way to bring shit shit back alive, so people can stop making threads with stupid ideas.

this is a forum, you can market it to no ends, no one cares about this shit anymore.

all the new people that gets into battle rap, don't want to do it over text/audio.. they want to do it face to face.
    Last edited by Stranger; November 25th, 2017 at 10:20 PM

Battle Record
    5-0

Alright y’all can thank your wonderful admin dia for denying my offer. Yet again, the RB command staff turn down my marketing services in effort to promote and enhance the site

Toodles

- - - Updated - - -
    @Witty how can you expect me to bring people if they’re only gonna come to this place and receive flak from negative Nancy’s like dia? That’s the negativity that drives people away from this place

Stranger

Alright y’all can thank your wonderful admin dia for denying my offer. Yet again, the RB command staff turn down my marketing services in effort to promote and enhance the site

Toodles

- - - Updated - - -
    @Witty how can you expect me to bring people if they’re only gonna come to this place and receive flak from negative Nancy’s like dia? That’s the negativity that drives people away from this place
    I am not an admin like that, to be considering any stupid offers.

so slap your ass and get glad.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sure RB has been through countless of admins/mods that claimed they would turn this place around, and breath life back into it...

you don't need permission to help promote the site, you do not need anything from us.

if you can't do it without anything in return but a thank you.... then fook the fook off.

- - - Updated - - -

Toodles

- - - Updated - - -
    doode you don't need RB's permission, what the fuck do you want? people have shared this site millions of times without expecting anything in return.

all I see this as, is self promoting, and it's obv your marketing sucks if you have to promote your marketing business on a dead rap battle forum. you could have took this to the staff, instead of promoting your self publicly... you're marketing etiquette is dick balls.

FYI, this happens to be the oldest rap battle site there is, anyone who is into this shit probably already has an account here.
    Last edited by Stranger; November 25th, 2017 at 10:36 PM

Battle Record
    5-0

I don’t have no fuckin marketing business you dumbass imbecile. I’m not even gonna argue with you anymore you fucking creature.

You are the face of shame and regret, you breathe ignorance and negativity. Fuck outta my thread and de-mod yourself while you’re at it