User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 56

Thread: Cody Phoenix...

Codealt

Re: Cody Phoenix...

Quote Originally Posted by Zunto View Post
    Such an admirable man
    fixed your glockamole profile thank me later.

Battle Record
    5-0

Well if you you’re trying to win me over you’re doing a good job

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Toob, send me that shit. LOL.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by ...Celph Taut View Post
    Toob, send me that shit. LOL.
    check your inbox on FB

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Zunto View Post
    We have great leaders at this place
    Fucking winners, right? LOL...

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    no the image getting posted over and over for years and years is worth it if I get to see the reaction when I take a few seconds out of my day to report it. you all get madder when I report it than I do when the picture is posted. atleast maybe come with something new and I won't report it.

it takes me less time to report it, than it does yall to find a new version of it obviously.

it took over a week for you to find it, I reported it and it was gone less than a few hours ROFL.
    LMAO
    you are one delusional ass person man...
    im sitting here looking around at everyones angry reactions...it really takes the attention away from the reaction you had of immediately reporting the picture that haunts your very existence...
    also made me giggle a little that you actually think i spent a week searching for a "new version" of your .gif...
    i didn't even spend 5 minutes... i just stumbled upon it in a folder when looking for a meme on my hard drive..

Stranger

if I hate the image, why must you post it? I thought we was cool.

hmmm.

I will report it for the reaction, all the others can stay up because it don't get the same reaction when I report it.

it's over a decade old, time for it to die. I have done a good job at killing it.
    Last edited by Stranger; December 3rd, 2017 at 07:16 PM

Stranger

I am not mentioning any names but when people spam that and I retaliate they get emmo as fuck, I don't know whats funnier that or the reaction from me removing it, don't upload it on a shitty site and it won't be removed.

Stranger

and I really want to know whats going on with your life if you had this shit on your computer for all these years, prolly have that shit screensaver'd. I don't have anything on my computer from a few months ago, fuck a decade ago.

you like made it a point to keep it on your shit, I can picture a dia meme folder on your desktop tbh.
    Last edited by Stranger; December 3rd, 2017 at 09:01 PM

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    if I hate the image, why must you post it? I thought we was cool.

Upped the LOL factor for me, tbh.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Coal to the furnace Cody Phoenix's Avatar
    Awards OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    the reaction?

you mean the one where everybody is laughing because you never grew past 10 years old or so mentally since mean words makes you run to someone to tell?

Toobs is ether lmfao

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    LMAO
    you are one delusional ass person man...
    im sitting here looking around at everyones angry reactions...it really takes the attention away from the reaction you had of immediately reporting the picture that haunts your very existence...
    also made me giggle a little that you actually think i spent a week searching for a "new version" of your .gif...
    i didn't even spend 5 minutes... i just stumbled upon it in a folder when looking for a meme on my hard drive..

Lmfao

- - - Updated - - -

I have the files saved and hosted privately so no one can delete them but me.

FYI
    I'm a depressed happy cunt. Don't fuck with me. I love you, but I'm crazy.[/I]

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Phoenix View Post
    Toobs is ether lmfao

- - - Updated - - -

Lmfao

- - - Updated - - -

I have the files saved and hosted privately so no one can delete them but me.

FYI
    until I report your hosting account and get your shit suspended LMFAO.

you are breaking the truce ruling right now fyi.

you do not want a meme war with me, and you know this.

this the guy that wined to mods and have them to tell me to ignore you and stop talking shit, this the same guy that ignores me and still continues to talk shit, this is the same guy while he has me on ignore, asking everyone every fucking day if I'm talking about him.. foh you hoe ass bitch boy... you arent even capable of conducting a proper meme war, you will cry to mods when shit gets real, shit you snitched on me, to me.. rofl.
    Last edited by Stranger; December 4th, 2017 at 07:51 PM

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

@Dia - stop threatening him and just do it, pussy.

You are all talk right now. Just act on it, nigga and stop flexing for no reason.

If you aren't going to act then shut the hell up and ignore the faggot with a faggot son.

Stranger

you want to hear something funny? he had this in his sig on another site and I went to report it, apparently i reported the wrong link and one of his other sigs got reported instead lmao. i'm a dick hole.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    @Dia - stop threatening him and just do it, pussy.

You are all talk right now. Just act on it, nigga and stop flexing for no reason.

If you aren't going to act then shut the hell up and ignore the faggot with a faggot son.
    I have already acted on it before I'm just reminding him that he don't want none.

the slightest meme that gets at him he will cry to mods like always.

he spams shit I hate if I spam some shit he hates hell cry, I'll just take 2 secs out of my day and click a report button lmfao.

none of cody phoenix's images are safe now, this is his punishment, all of his shit is getting reported and removed.. rawr.

this the mother fucker that threatened to call the cops on me because I reposted a picture of his kid, a picture that he posted himself on the site, all I did was copy the link that he uploaded lmao.
    Last edited by Stranger; December 5th, 2017 at 10:28 AM

Battle Record
    51-15

All you keep doing is reminding him.

Just body him and case closed. This shit is weak, gay and boring with you 2 anymore.

Body him or shut the fuck up and don't entertain the faggot.