User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4
Showing results 46 to 56 of 56

Thread: Cody Phoenix...

Stranger

Re: Cody Phoenix...

if he keeps coming at me he will be entertained lmfao.

he don't need to even speak of me if thats how he wants to play it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Phoenix View Post
    Toobs is ether lmfao

- - - Updated - - -

Lmfao

- - - Updated - - -

I have the files saved and hosted privately so no one can delete them but me.

FYI
    I took this as a threat, and will respond accordingly.

Coal to the furnace Cody Phoenix's Avatar
    Awards OM HOF

Shut the fuck up and stop trying to talk to men online you lonely talentless faggot. Go show admins on RR every time you’re tossed. P.S your rapping is the saddest shit I ever heard

*lisps “WOOK AT ME GUYWS IM A WAPPER TOO, IM COOW”

Kill yourself, you ain’t gonna be missed.
    I'm a depressed happy cunt. Don't fuck with me. I love you, but I'm crazy.[/I]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Stranger

id body you in everything you do.. lmao.

not even body you, I'll beat you with chicken scratch.

I receive compliments on my voice, and none of those compliments mention any lisp.

and those compliments hold more weight than anything you could say.

now i'm going to report every image you have so say good bye to your sigs little nigga.
    Last edited by Stranger; December 7th, 2017 at 09:24 AM

Stranger

Kill yourself, you ain’t gonna be missed.
    more than you, when you kill your self. you're own kid won't even miss yo emo ass..

be doing the little bastard a favor tbh.
    Last edited by Stranger; December 7th, 2017 at 09:57 AM

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    and I really want to know whats going on with your life if you had this shit on your computer for all these years, prolly have that shit screensaver'd. I don't have anything on my computer from a few months ago, fuck a decade ago.

you like made it a point to keep it on your shit, I can picture a dia meme folder on your desktop tbh.
    guess i better not send you pictures of the nude baby Dia buddha pose shrine with incense, candles and human skulls i built in the corner of my bedroom..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    guess i better not send you pictures of the nude baby Dia buddha pose shrine with incense, candles and human skulls i built in the corner of my bedroom..
    you got a whole external hard drive of dia memes.

Battle Record
    0-2

if I hate the image, why must you post it? I thought we was cool.
    i've already explained it... thats EXACTLY why i post it... because you hate it so badly...its amusing as fuck that something so insignificant gets you in your feelers...

also, we are cool... this is what men do to each other... welcome to manhood... where we do the same shit to friends we did as children, except we have more expensive toys...

Stranger

i don't hate it as much as I'm tired of seeing it. ( so it will get reported based on that alone ) it's different when people who have no idea what that sig was about posts it and those that was there, idk. acting like it's something new, this feller had no idea what that sig even pertained to, he didn't know what forums was when that shit was made... it's funny he had to google diasick to find it originally.
    Last edited by Stranger; December 7th, 2017 at 10:50 AM

Coal to the furnace Cody Phoenix's Avatar
    Awards OM HOF

Fuck off and die Dia
    I'm a depressed happy cunt. Don't fuck with me. I love you, but I'm crazy.[/I]

Stranger

Fuck off and die Dia
    that would be more entertaining than anything you have done in your lifetime.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

that would be more entertaining than anything you have done in your lifetime.
    Facebook msgs