User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Shout outs to you guys

Rock you in the Face Sir Skiddz SoPhrenic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-15

Shout outs to you guys

This site still running brings a smile to my face. I’d wanna get active but I have commitment issues and I probably am a worse writer now than I was 10 years ago. Took me 3 out of my 5 attempts to remember the right username. You guys stay classy though
    Hence Forward.. BURR!
    [YOUTUBE]seYxVBIsycE[/YOUTUBE]
    Just watch My Back, I got the front.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: Shout outs to you guys

Thanks for stopping by.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

7-15 record leads me to believe you were an amazing writer.
    @Joe Boston quality of writing.

Welcome back.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    7-15 record leads me to believe you were an amazing writer.
    @Joe Boston quality of writing.

Welcome back.
    stop running dudes away with your non contributing ass.

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

I have a funny story about Skiddz.

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

No you do not. It's prolly non-humorous

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Celph Taut
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    sick, bro. Holy shit. Absolutely captivating lyrics. never seen something so explosive, dynamic, and quintessentially mesmerizing! Keep it up!

Battle Record
    115-57
    Awards VBL Champion 100+ Wins

Hi .......
    Bye.

Battle Record
    0-100

Quote Originally Posted by #PrimeTime View Post
    No you do not. It's prolly non-humorous
    I'm sure the story pertains to him bring incarcerated in county lockup.
    Name Br&nd

Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

Skiddz has been on RB since 2003..as long as ive been on here.

He always seemed like cool peoples. never noticed any weirdo shit from him.. I think it was around 2014 there was a thread in the lounge titled "whats something nobody knows about you"

Skiddz comes in the thread and posts about how he is into bdsm and im pretty sure he openly admitted to being into cross dressing..I was llike wtf. nobody else even noticed the post or responded to it.

For whatever reason I put skiddz pictures he had in members pics at the time into google cross image search..

The google search showed he was posting his pics in a cross dressing forum.. It brought me to a thread where he shared pictures of him in regular guys clothing and him in drag.. He had pics of himself in dresses, mini skirts and full out covered in makeup and wigs talking about "this is how I dress on a night out to the club". I swear to god.

Skiddz, im not making fun of you dude. If thats what youre into then do you. I dont judge anybody for anything theyre into and dont disrespect anyone until they disrepspect me first.. I was just extremely thrown off guard when I came across that stuff after you being on here for so many years.
    Last edited by Mike G.; June 10th, 2018 at 02:31 PM

Battle Record
    0-100

Sounds pretty fucking gay.

I dislike faggots more then criminals, tbc.
    Name Br&nd

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

No, did not read any of that. You're not an author, so I'm not reading that shit.

Originally Posted by Celph Taut
    sick, bro. Holy shit. Absolutely captivating lyrics. never seen something so explosive, dynamic, and quintessentially mesmerizing! Keep it up!

Battle Record
    22-14

I have no problem with gays.. Just dont come at me with the gay stuff

Prime time.. Here bruh

http://bfy.tw/5Ac4

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Mike G. View Post
    Skiddz has been on RB since 2003..as long as ive been on here.

He always seemed like cool peoples. never noticed any weirdo shit from him.. I think it was around 2014 there was a thread in the lounge titled "whats something nobody knows about you"

Skiddz comes in the thread and posts about how he is into bdsm and im pretty sure he openly admitted to being into cross dressing..I was llike wtf. nobody else even noticed the post or responded to it.

For whatever reason I put skiddz pictures he had in members pics at the time into google cross image search..

The google search showed he was posting his pics in a cross dressing forum.. It brought me to a thread where he shared pictures of him in regular guys clothing and him in drag.. He had pics of himself in dresses, mini skirts and full out covered in makeup and wigs talking about "this is how I dress on a night out to the club". I swear to god.

Skiddz, im not making fun of you dude. If thats what youre into then do you. I dont judge anybody for anything theyre into and dont disrespect anyone until they disrepspect me first.. I was just extremely thrown off guard when I came across that stuff after you being on here for so many years.
    LMAO man i seen that shit too...i remember that happening...had tottaly forgot...
    thanks for re-opening old scars...

Battle Record
    22-14

you were around for that thread & you probably seen him post about being into that shit.

But you never seen the pictures dog. I seen the fuckin pictures. I never actually posted them on RB (idk why) so nobody here seen them. I think I just came here and reported back to the lounge what I had seen.

I was never able to find those pics again. But they exist. And I guarantee you skiddz will not come in here and deny that shit.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by παmε View Post
    Sounds pretty fucking gay.

I dislike faggots more then criminals, tbc.
    at least faggots aren't in the closet.