User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: END OF THE SEASON MAG (Thanks to Kill Spree for the help.)

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

END OF THE SEASON MAG (Thanks to Kill Spree for the help.)

[center]http://i64.tinypic.com/jtko4o.png

Season Recap

What's up, so we've just concluded a rather enjoyable season of LLL and are preparing for the playoffs. It has been a turbulent journey to this point, but it looks to be getting even more chaotic as we go harder into the post-season. I have a ton of shit to type so let's get straight into it.

Performance Evaluations

Barcotic (Will Ospreay)

[/YOUTUBE]

Barcotic went 8-0 this season, champing once then relinquishing his title to concentrate his efforts on modding the league. He would eventually ghost and leave us in turmoil, but the few hours he was mod were really productive and uplifting. Barcotic decided to remove himself for the remainder of the season to ensure his pristine 8-0 record would go unblemished. He defeated BROKE LESNAR to champ then would proceed to defend the title successfully against Unfukwitable, Plethora, and Letterman. Barcotic's strengths include inventive and difficult wordplays, impactful bars, and a storied career that provides a name recognition more celebrated than anyone else on RB.

plethora (Marty Scrull)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmskJpV0pSw

Plethora finished the season 12-4 and had a fantastic season. He ended up in 4 champ matches this year but unfortunately was unsuccessful in champing. He tried really hard, though, and his herculean effort paid off with him establishing his name as a seriously gifted textcee who has great upside. Plethora's failure to champ on 4 seperate occasions was regrettable, but if one is to strive for greatness, as Plethora did all season, then it is important that he lose so that he may better himself with the rebound. Plethora's strengths include inventive and difficult wordplays, gunbars, and original concepts.

Kill Spree (Katsuyori Shibata)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfDGSDLHOkU

Kill Spree managed a lackluster 2-4 record this season, however he was signed out for the majority of it since God Of War abruptly left and forced him to mod. With the mod duties weighing heavily on him, it was apparent Spree wasn't entirely focused for his battles. When he has time to concentrate and thoughtfully construct his bars,
    he's a threat for anybody who doesn't take him seriously. He has a knack for personals but tends to use generics more frequently, which leads to an inconsistency in his performances. Spree has the potential to win, so if he can clamp down on one specific approach to his material, and stick with it, he would be able to better contend with his opponents. Kill Spree's strengths include harsh personals, aggressive demeanor, and gun bars.

Smog (Jeff Cobb)

https://youtu.be/NaT6mvjiklQ

Smog had a terrific year, going 10-5, easily securing himself a birth in the playoffs. He is a legitimate powerhouse who uses impactful punches in a manner reminiscent of generations before him. Smog earned 2 champ matches this season but was unsuccessful in his attempts. However, the work he put in to get those title shots was notable so it would be ridiculous to suggest those opportunities were handed to him. He has been a tremendous blessing to the league, he shows for his battles, he votes without being pressured into it, and he has admirable sportsmanship. Smog's strengths include harsh personals, inventive and difficult wordplays, and excellent wording.

Basic M (Pentagon Jr.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fu3gRRfvHA

Basic M had a mediocre season, going 6-6, a split between impressive wins and disappointing losses. I say mediocre because he's better than his record indicates. He has the swag of an experienced textcee who took an extended hiatus from the scene and then came back to see if he could pick up where he left off. He isn't a rookie,
    judging by the quality of his verses, so he shouldn't be having so much difficulty winning battles. M needs to find himself. He needs to decide what kind of textcee he wants to be and find out what particular style works best for him. Once he finds a comfort zone, he has to will himself to stay in that mindset and accomodate it. Using a multitude of styles is good for diversity, but if he had a singular focus he would be more consistent. He's dope. He has talent. It's up to him to figure out what makes him dope and talented. Basic M's strengths include original concepts, gun bars, and wording.

Letterman (Kota Ibushi)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFJNtABXgpI

- Last Seasons Champ!... some would say it was a mediocre season but it doesn't eliminate the fact this lazy faggot put in work to champ it. Some vets would claim his shits played or been done but he pulls off wins with his angles on concepts. He's had a lazy season with this run. Think he's probably had to write 4 verse so total! He's no showed a few times. Tbh I hope he drowns but with motivation Letterman can be a huge threat here and possibly surprise RB and win the season. Let. Or forget he's 2-1 Vs me but he's got all the tools to beat the top writers here.

Fresh (Michael Elgin]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dk1rcNGeph0

-Late start this season. I've always thought he was wack. Since I started tho he was an easy target for wins till he's developed better wording. Better wordplay with some great wit in his punches. He's had a some what easy schedule since he's joined so some battles were an easy edge to take but let's not shake our heads at the fact this nerd has been dropping some crazy wordplay here in the league and in FL. This could be Fresh's season to upset Amen and the rest of his gay sisters to win something! Good luck fag boy

BROKE LESNAR (Ricochet)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCcfIbAF6MY

-Half season champ... I use to consider this guy NC and OK at best till this drive, this attitude this motivation to save text and get this season going. Guy been dropping fire verses and winning... champing!... Till Barcotic signed in and did what he usually does.... Do I think Broke can beat barc? I've seen Areo bet barc.... anything can happen. Barc being one of my favorite battlers here I would love to see a Broke Vs Bar Rematch tbh. Let's put it this way.. as of now Barcotic or Broke Lesnar are text battlings biggest threat right now! Fuck y'all
    Last edited by Wuxia; November 12th, 2017 at 08:04 PM

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

Re: END OF THE SEASON MAG (Thanks to Kill Spree for the help.)

Good shit yall

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Why those links not working

- - - Updated - - -
    @Codealt

Battle Record
    0-2
    Awards FL Champion

This was dope...

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    34-16
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion GBL Season Champion Haymaker Maddnes Champion GBL Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion FL Tournament Winner

Nice.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

@Kill Spree if you wrote this ima travel to boston and elbow you in the forehead

- - - Updated - - -

other than that good stuff b dot

Battle Record
    56-25
    Awards LLL Season Champion - LLL Season Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion

Lol
    Now I am become death; destroyer of worlds.

Battle Record
    56-25

Broke u know this isn't a good mag. C mon bro

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

I don't do mags, I really don't have the time.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    I don't do mags, I really don't have the time.
    Don’t let him talk down to you

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

This mag was hella dope. Great idea!!

Battle Record
    56-25

Archive this shit

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

hah this was cool, just got to it

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

This wasn't even a mag, more like a flyer... The fuck...

Word, shut the shit down already.

Battle Record
    86-54

I'll update records tomorrow