User Tag List

Page 52 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2 42 51 52 53 62 ... LastLast
Showing results 766 to 780 of 1069

Thread: Chat

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Re: Chat

@Dia sign the fuck in

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

Looks like the champ match is going to need more votes

Battle Record
    5-0

If new battles aren’t set within the next hour I’m not playing

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Zunto View Post
    Vote on the champ match

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Zunto View Post
    had a busy day at work doing inventory and had no chance to set em up

plus champ match needs more votes

plus ihave to write for keystyle tourney right now

I'll set em up tomorrow morning

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Krucial Th1rt3en View Post
    man shut the fuck up wit all that. i swear, the instant i vote for the other guy in your weak ass battle u get mad. im sick of u dismissing me as stupid just bcuz i dont agree with u. u did that enuff in our dm's. your fuckin grindtimenow style havin ass. man shut up

v/knowp bcuz i resonate with punches more than i like silly ass wordplay, thats why
    you're a fucking joke lol you write ass quality punches and get mad because people don't think you're good. then u quote someone elses vote as your vote. I have never in my many years boarding forums seen someone quote someone elses vote as theirs lmao

and u cried and wanted to leave because @B Dot LESNAR was bullying you and i told you why your punches sucked and gave u advice and said stick around. i can screen shot them if u really think i was dismissing u n getting mad.

i should be careful tho u might karate chop me in the ear as u duck and weave while trying to sucker punch someone unsuccessfully lmao

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

lmao #facts

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

man shut the fuck up wit all that. i swear, the instant i vote for the other guy in your weak ass battle u get mad. im sick of u dismissing me as stupid just bcuz i dont agree with u. u did that enuff in our dm's. your fuckin grindtimenow style havin ass. man shut up

v/knowp bcuz i resonate with punches more than i like silly ass wordplay, thats why
    guess what else. the battle u just voted on had no fuckin wordplay

The Beast...P4P Krucial Th1rt3en's Avatar
    Battle Record
    13-12

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    had a busy day at work doing inventory and had no chance to set em up

plus champ match needs more votes

plus ihave to write for keystyle tourney right now

I'll set em up tomorrow morning

- - - Updated - - -

you're a fucking joke lol you write ass quality punches and get mad because people don't think you're good. then u quote someone elses vote as your vote. I have never in my many years boarding forums seen someone quote someone elses vote as theirs lmao

and u cried and wanted to leave because @B Dot LESNAR was bullying you and i told you why your punches sucked and gave u advice and said stick around. i can screen shot them if u really think i was dismissing u n getting mad.

i should be careful tho u might karate chop me in the ear as u duck and weave while trying to sucker punch someone unsuccessfully lmao
    u think im scared of screenshots? who gives a fuck, me and bdot had full blown arguments around that time. what are u exposing?
    u just literally got mad bcuz i voted the other dude. and mind u, i always vote for u in battles, this the first one i didnt and u callin mem stupid.
    but im not stupid wen i vote for u, just stop.
    u acting like a bitch.
    i had issues wit mfs votes on here bcuz i know yall know eachother, so in close battles your not gonna vote me. thats obvious.
    and taking a big word, and doing wordplay off of it and punching using the definition of the word your flipping isnt hard to do, and its not my style.
    if i was so stupid, i wouldnt be able to breakdown your style to u

- - - Updated - - -

u think im scared of screenshots? who gives a fuck, me and bdot had full blown arguments around that time. what are u exposing?
    u just literally got mad bcuz i voted the other dude. and mind u, i always vote for u in battles, this the first one i didnt and u callin mem stupid.
    u acting like a bitch.
    i had issues wit mfs votes on here bcuz i know yall know eachother, so in close battles your not gonna vote me. thats obvious.
    and taking a big word, and doing wordplay off of it and punching using the definition of the word your flipping isnt hard to do, and its not my style.
    and i had like 5 of u mfs telling me 5 different things to do, and i tried to learn the style around here. and wen i did finally understand the style, i didnt like it- so i stayed doing what i do
    Krucial Thirteen

Battle Record
    96-70

u acting like a bitch.

- - - Updated - - -

and i had like 5 of u mfs telling me 5 different things to do, and i tried to learn the style around here. and wen i did finally understand the style, i didnt like it- so i stayed doing what i do
    i stopped reading after "u just mad i voted for other dude"

no bro im baffled because you literally quoted another dude and copied his vote worse than verbatim lmfao think for urself u brainless bastard of a sheep

- - - Updated - - -

then u said ur reason was due to a reason that literally dosn't exist lmfao this guy

Battle Record
    13-12

i stopped reading after "u just mad i voted for other dude"

no bro im baffled because you literally quoted another dude and copied his vote worse than verbatim lmfao think for urself u brainless bastard of a sheep
    look how quick u are to insult me, lmao
    the vote i quoted was exactly how i felt. what the fuck, either way you would say im coying someone elses vote if i said the same thing he said. so who cares lmao
    ima grown man i can deal with the backlash, fuck it.

heres the truth : i dont fuck with yall style around here, and u dont fuck with mine... so i figured it out, we are ALWAYS going to disagree lol SIMPLE
    Krucial Thirteen

Battle Record
    96-70

heres the truth : i dont fuck with yall style around here, and u dont fuck with mine... so i figured it out, we are ALWAYS going to disagree lol SIMPLE
    damn, this the best 1-2 bar i seen from u so far.
    dope ass bar, rb/site-baseball flip was crazy to me, this is my kind of bar.
    everything adding up
    SOLID!

illunitics record is fuckin impressive, btw lmao nice
    i just wasnt feelin the bar too much, was straight to the point, not my style really
    but nice fuckin record dude, holyshit lmao
    first u quote someones vote, then u say your reason for voting is for a reason that doesn't exist (different than the original quote/vote), then this contradiction. dafuq is wrong with you man

Battle Record
    13-12

first u quote someones vote, then u say your reason for voting is for a reason that doesn't exist (different than the original quote/vote), then this contradiction. dafuq is wrong with you man
    no, wtf is wrong wit u.
    u know what i mean wen i say 'i dont fuck wit yall style', that wackass wordplay shit, punching with the defintion of the word u flip.
    just bcuz u fuckin had a bar i like dont mean shit lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    wtf it clearly says 'best bar i seen from u so far'

- - - Updated - - -

bro im out of here anyway, take me out that 1-2 punch shit, im gone.
    Krucial Thirteen

Battle Record
    96-70

no, wtf is wrong wit u.
    u know what i mean wen i say 'i dont fuck wit yall style', that wackass wordplay shit, punching with the defintion of the word u flip.
    just bcuz u fuckin had a bar i like dont mean shit lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    wtf it clearly says 'best bar i seen from u so far'

- - - Updated - - -

bro im out of here anyway, take me out that 1-2 punch shit, im gone.
    u said u voted because u don't like wordplay on a punch that had no wordplay. good get the fuck outta here u god damn loser.

- - - Updated - - -
    @B Dot LESNAR need one more to even this up to 3 battles lol u in or what

it'll be me verse you

Battle Record
    13-12

u said u voted because u don't like wordplay on a punch that had no wordplay. good get the fuck outta here u god damn loser.
    dueces
    Krucial Thirteen

Battle Record
    5-0

dueces
    Nah bro don’t leave. Fuck fresh he’s legit 37% female