User Tag List

Page 29 of 72 FirstFirst ... 19 28 29 30 39 ... LastLast
Showing results 421 to 435 of 1069

Thread: Chat

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Krucial Th1rt3en View Post
    ask any person from an inner city if they ever used the word Sedulous before
    since your from a suburb and u wanna rap (an inner city art form)

lmao mf said 'a 3 syllable word', no dumass, more like a word that isnt used by anybody who isnt a nerd or college professor lmao
    square
    just admit, u find words in the dictionary. what a gay ass style
    Let's be real. You're uneducated. You hide behind silly gunbars to project some level of street credibility. You have an elementary vocab that embarrasses you whenever you read literature, so you mask your limited education by belittling those who are more intelligent than you. You feel emasculated whenever engaged in debate or discussion because it reminds you just how inferior you are. I get it. You lash out because you're insecure about yourself. You want people to accept you but you find yourself neglected due to your shortcomings. I trolled you because it was fun to do so, but I apologize to you. If I had known you were dealing with a mild case of retardation, I would never have insulted you. I will refrain from disparaging you any further. In the meantime here's some advice. Educate yourself. Read books. Watch the news. Peruse the internet and take the time to learn something new each day. You didn't attend college, so what. But you are handicapped because you didn't recieve the higher education that I did. That doesn't diminish my respect for you or make me superior to you, it just means that you are disadvantaged.

@Fresh @Kill Spree I recognize I was wrong to bully him. You were right to criticize my actions. I will no longer tease him. My only hope is that the 3 of us can come together as mods to ensure a safe community for those with impairments.
    Last edited by Wuxia; December 8th, 2017 at 01:18 AM

The Beast...P4P Krucial Th1rt3en's Avatar
    Battle Record
    13-12

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    Let's be real. You're uneducated. You hide behind silly gunbars to project some level of street credibility. You have an elementary vocab that embarrasses you whenever you read literature, so you mask your limited education by belittling those who are more intelligent than you. You feel emasculated whenever engaged in debate or discussion because it reminds you just how inferior you are. I get it. You lash out because you're insecure about yourself. You want people to accept you but you find yourself neglected due to your shortcomings. I trolled you because it was fun to do so, but I apologize to you. If I had known you were dealing with a mild case of retardation, I would never have insulted you. I will refrain from disparaging you any further. In the meantime here's some advice. Educate yourself. Read books. Watch the news. Peruse the internet and take the time to learn something new each day. You didn't attend college, so what. But you are handicapped because you didn't recieve the higher education that I did. That doesn't diminish my respect for you or make me superior to you, it just means that you are disadvantaged.

@Fresh @Kill Spree I recognize I was wrong to bully him. You were right to criticize my actions. I will no longer tease him. My only hope is that the 3 of us can come together as mods to ensure a safe community for those with impairments.
    wtf is this bs? lmaooooooooooooooooooo
    an educated internet troll, gtfoh, u are a waste of life
    i aint do shit to u, u started shit with me.
    i just came back here to text battle
    and i actually am very educated in Moorish Science and Nature
    so wen i say colonizers, im talking about the ppl (corporation U.S.) who are illegally here operating on this land.
    trust me, i dont need THAT kind of education. all them books your cramming in the left side of your brain (logic) wont help u be intune with your inner self. which is why u have no respect for anyone

u think im looking for acceptance? dude i run a monetized youtube channel, im on twitter and instagram
    text battling is something i really like to do.
    im just going in ON YOU for fuckin with me, do u get it?
    do u remember fuckin wit me for no reason?

your making shit up dude, quit that shit n be honest
    Krucial Thirteen

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

It's okay, my friend. I'm not your enemy. I understand you're upset. You have so much hostility as a result of years of this perceived inferiority you have endured. As I said before, I volunteer my services to help make your stay here at RB an enjoyable one. I will assist you in becoming a better writer so that you can compete. No more hate. No more negativity. You're in a safe place and I just want to see you improve into a more legitimate textcee. We'll get there. Together.

Battle Record
    13-12

and do u really think your a bully?
    like... you claim that? online? bad meanie?
    and your trying to school a guy that is cool with EVERYONE on this site, and is respectful to EVERYONE on this site
    who tf do u think your talking to? lmao

your kinda the asshole in this situation bro, im being real here

- - - Updated - - -

It's okay, my friend. I'm not your enemy. I understand you're upset. You have so much hostility as a result of years of this perceived inferiority you have endured. As I said before, I volunteer my services to help make your stay here at RB an enjoyable one. I will assist you in becoming a better writer so that you can compete. No more hate. No more negativity. You're in a safe place and I just want to see you improve into a more legitimate textcee. We'll get there. Together.
    ok, since your being "humble" now, just stay out my posts and ill stay out yours
    we dont have to talk nomore ever
    deal?
    Krucial Thirteen

Battle Record
    32-6

We could do that. We could segregate ourselves. But my dude, aren't you tired of the whiteboys on this site handling you with kid gloves? We need to be there for each other. There's so much I can learn from you, and you me. How are we going to improve if we don't know what it is we need to do as textcees to make that happen. I propose a friendship. We need to be there for each other. And I want to be there for you.

Battle Record
    13-12

We could do that. We could segregate ourselves. But my dude, aren't you tired of the whiteboys on this site handling you with kid gloves? We need to be there for each other. There's so much I can learn from you, and you me. How are we going to improve if we don't know what it is we need to do as textcees to make that happen. I propose a friendship. We need to be there for each other. And I want to be there for you.
    i dont "fight" on the internet, so idk what kid gloves your talking bout
    i just text battle and do my best to show love on other ppl's threads and posts and make the site active
    you seem to busy running ppl off the site, i dont understand why your still running rampid on a dying site. it doesnt make sense to me

but yeah, lets just stay out eachothers posts, good?
    Krucial Thirteen

Battle Record
    32-6

I have been nothing but courteous towards you in my last couple of posts yet you're still hurling unpleasantries at me. I wronged you, and I'll have to shoulder that guilt for the rest of my life. You don't have to push me away.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Jesus Christ more no shows. How hard is it to write 1 bar people damn

Battle Record
    25-16
    Awards Key Tourney Champion FL Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    Yo my fault... fell asleep woke up an hr late

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

You have to vote on every battle on the site before you sign back in.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Lmfaooooo wtf... These 2 niggas worse then Cody and Dia...
    @Fresh you were 1,000% accurate fam.

Battle Record
    13-12

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    yeah wow, thats some sorry ass shit
    i noshowed my first 1-2 wit requim bcuz of mix up with dates
    then my last 2 1-2's i dropped the same day they were set up
    ONE BAR PEOPLE!! lmao

- - - Updated - - -

I have been nothing but courteous towards you in my last couple of posts yet you're still hurling unpleasantries at me. I wronged you, and I'll have to shoulder that guilt for the rest of my life. You don't have to push me away.
    ok, lets agree to stay out eachothers shit and we good
    Krucial Thirteen

Battle Record
    5-0

What’s wrong

Battle Record
    5-0

@Fresh don’t give me champ match next week, give it to krucial. I don’t want to champ something with 3.5’battlers in it.

Give me @ILLunatic next week

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Don't tell me what to do