User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Krucial Th1rt3en

5 83.33%
  • SpitZo

1 16.67%
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Krucial Th1rt3en -vs- SpitZo[K13 wins]

The Beast...P4P Krucial Th1rt3en's Avatar
    Battle Record
    13-12

Krucial Th1rt3en -vs- SpitZo[K13 wins]

10lines/bars
    lets get it in by tonight, if your unable to, tomorows fine
    good luck bro bro

Battle Record
    0-3

Re: Krucial Th1rt3en -vs- SpitZo

Check in in, I’ll get at it tonight. Let me get a few votes in real quick too

Battle Record
    13-12

Quote Originally Posted by SpitZo View Post
    Check in in, I’ll get at it tonight. Let me get a few votes in real quick too
    oh, we gotta vote on 2 battles?
    Krucial Thirteen

Battle Record
    0-3

It’s about to get Krucial in this bitch...he must’ve bought his skills in a DIME STORE// he wasn’t “ready for these bars” like he did a crime he wasn’t ready to do the TIME FOR// calls himself “The Beast P4P” when we know he AINT THE BEST// he’s a “sick puppy,” the way he “tucks his tail” when it’s time to “FACE A VET”// he has an 8-12 record and he’s in the forums tryina GIVE IT A GO// dawg, you “shouldn’t be calling out” like “ur cell plan MINUTES WERE LOW”// your mom and bitch call me Nascar, I been known to RIDE HARD// how ironic he “underestimated me” when my lines are “over his head” like his name in the SIDE BAR// this battle was predetermined, with unlucky 13 in his name he was DESTINED TO MEET FATE// plus, his bars stink like Limburger, since he’s REPPIN THE CHEESE STATE//

Battle Record
    13-12

Quote Originally Posted by SpitZo View Post
    It’s about to get Krucial in this bitch...he must’ve bought his skills in a DIME STORE// he wasn’t “ready for these bars” like he did a crime he wasn’t ready to do the TIME FOR// calls himself “The Beast P4P” when we know he AINT THE BEST// he’s a “sick puppy,” the way he “tucks his tail” when it’s time to “FACE A VET”// he has an 8-12 record and he’s in the forums tryina GIVE IT A GO// dawg, you “shouldn’t be calling out” like “ur cell plan MINUTES WERE LOW”// your mom and bitch call me Nascar, I been known to RIDE HARD// how ironic he “underestimated me” when my lines are “over his head” like his name in the SIDE BAR// this battle was predetermined, with unlucky 13 in his name he was DESTINED TO MEET FATE// plus, his bars stink like Limburger, since he’s REPPIN THE CHEESE STATE//
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    idk shit bout u, but ill have this fagget soakin in blood wen the matic smokin,
    'Tom Brady', '40 throwin bullets', everytime i 'TouchDown' these 'Cannons blowing'.
    ya whole hood know u shaky, youd 'turn on the set'... like the 'show is starting',
    ill have a 'pipe singing' at this 'snake in the hood'... like im 'Cobra Charming'.
    blow his stomach out wit the gage wen i break in his crib,
    that mf plays God, 'adam n eve', 'bring the bitch out him' wen it 'takes out a rib'.
    i 'Master ya Mind', like how the 'CIA Control ya',
    i keep a Blade, put the 'Butterfly Across His Mouth' like 'MK Ultra'.
    all that "Haarpin' u doin only to have your 'reign/rain' stopped,
    'Taurus'(Torahs) 'filling his head with bullshit', 'better believe' u get ya 'brain washed.'
    Krucial Thirteen

Battle Record
    13-12
    Krucial Thirteen

Battle Record
    13-12

Re: Krucial Th1rt3en -vs- SpitZo[open for votes]

why is this site so fuckin dead? 80+ views and no feedback on a battle, wtf
    Krucial Thirteen

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-5

It’s about to get Krucial in this bitch...he must’ve bought his skills in a DIME STORE// he wasn’t “ready for these bars” like he did a crime he wasn’t ready to do the TIME FOR//

nice opening line

calls himself “The Beast P4P” when we know he AINT THE BEST// he’s a “sick puppy,” the way he “tucks his tail” when it’s time to “FACE A VET”//

lol cool

he has an 8-12 record and he’s in the forums tryina GIVE IT A GO// dawg, you “shouldn’t be calling out” like “ur cell plan MINUTES WERE LOW”//

awesome

your mom and bitch call me Nascar, I been known to RIDE HARD// how ironic he “underestimated me” when my lines are “over his head” like his name in the SIDE BAR//

meh not the strongest

this battle was predetermined, with unlucky 13 in his name he was DESTINED TO MEET FATE// plus, his bars stink like Limburger, since he’s REPPIN THE CHEESE STATE//

nice

vs

'Tom Brady', '40 throwin bullets', everytime i 'TouchDown' these 'Cannons blowing'.

decent

ya whole hood know u shaky, youd 'turn on the set'... like the 'show is starting',
    ill have a 'pipe singing' at this 'snake in the hood'... like im 'Cobra Charming'.

? ok rhymes but i dont get it

that mf plays God, 'adam n eve', 'bring the bitch out him' wen it 'takes out a rib'.

lol creative line genius

vicious

'Taurus'(Torahs) 'filling his head with bullshit', 'better believe' u get ya 'brain washed.'

nice

great battle both came with good lines

2 lines from krucial th1rt3en really stood out to me

+1 krucial th1rt3en

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-5

It’s about to get Krucial in this bitch...he must’ve bought his skills in a DIME STORE// he wasn’t “ready for these bars” like he did a crime he wasn’t ready to do the TIME FOR//

nice opening line

calls himself “The Beast P4P” when we know he AINT THE BEST// he’s a “sick puppy,” the way he “tucks his tail” when it’s time to “FACE A VET”//

lol cool

he has an 8-12 record and he’s in the forums tryina GIVE IT A GO// dawg, you “shouldn’t be calling out” like “ur cell plan MINUTES WERE LOW”//

awesome

your mom and bitch call me Nascar, I been known to RIDE HARD// how ironic he “underestimated me” when my lines are “over his head” like his name in the SIDE BAR//

meh not the strongest

this battle was predetermined, with unlucky 13 in his name he was DESTINED TO MEET FATE// plus, his bars stink like Limburger, since he’s REPPIN THE CHEESE STATE//

nice

vs

decent

? ok rhymes but i dont get it

lol creative line genius

vicious

nice

great battle both came with good lines

2 lines from krucial th1rt3en really stood out to me

+1 krucial th1rt3en

Battle Record
    13-12

up...
    Krucial Thirteen

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

nothin hard

v
    s

okish bars from 13 at the end but most of his punches were light work thug bars. Spitzo has the concept and idea of droppin a punchline, but all were pretty basic and nothing really attacked his opponent hard imo.

v. k13

Spitzo

It’s about to get Krucial in this bitch...he must’ve bought his skills in a DIME STORE//
    he wasn’t “ready for these bars” like he did a crime he wasn’t ready to do the TIME FOR//

decent flow, the punch bar kinda ran away from the set up though, ie 20 syllables in the first line, 23 in the second.
    The punch isn't original, the whole bars thing is played and the wording was kinda corny

calls himself “The Beast P4P” when we know he AINT THE BEST//
    he’s a “sick puppy,” the way he “tucks his tail” when it’s time to “FACE A VET”//

Another unoriginal punch, the animal vet thing has definitely seen better days and better executions, you threaten to make him tuck his tail, most vet lines are about putting dogs to sleep etc
    so it seems less hard. If you're using a common metaphor you need to bring it harder or more original than other people have.

he has an 8-12 record and he’s in the forums tryina GIVE IT A GO//
    dawg, you “shouldn’t be calling out” like “ur cell plan MINUTES WERE LOW”//

Probably your best bar, the setup and punch link in, share a common theme & are more personal, the flows/ mutli's are better and even though i've seen many similar concepts it still works decently
    The culmination of the above make a punch hit harder.

your mom and bitch call me Nascar, I been known to RIDE HARD//
    how ironic he “underestimated me” when my lines are “over his head” like his name in the SIDE BAR//

first line is a throwaway, they could be calling you that because only rednecks like you, or the best nascar line I saw was about no right lines or never right etc.
    second line, not original, but I respect the concept it's just that i've seen it plenty before.
    the flow is also way off, 12 syllables in the 1st line and 27 in the 2nd, I'll let you off with ride hard side bar rhyming.

this battle was predetermined, with unlucky 13 in his name he was DESTINED TO MEET FATE//
    plus, his bars stink like Limburger, since he’s REPPIN THE CHEESE STATE//

Good multi-coupling, still a little too long in terms of syllables, unless you throw a rhyme in the middle, turn it to a triplet etc
    Limburger does stink, but the line is just as unfresh and not really hard hitting. I like how you tried to put 2 punches in the last bar to go out on a high though, neither really slammed.

Krucial Th1rt3en

the qb bullet thing is kinda smack dvd/ url.
    But, as TB is 40 that adds to the line and the triplets multi shows better flow and complexity, along with the way you worded it.

decent first line, kept the theme into the second, so solid set up as well,
    another gun line but sharper and more creative than your first. best line of your verse as it was the smartest and most cohesive.

not much with this line, i've seen too many flips of this but i guess even though you are still referencing guns you're changing the principle of each punch and trying yo be creative.

same theme set up to punch, i've seen the butterfly lines often, but at least i've not seen it with mkultra before

i get the tauras bullshit line, and any religion being bullshit, but i don't think there's a good enough link to make this work. I'm assuming that's the relevance of the reign/ rain line to brain washed? It just feels patchy and forced.
    But sometimes you gotta try some shit

You both threw punches in every bar and showed some decent rhyme structure.

I vote Krucial because he showed better flow, rhyme structure and punches. He seemed like the more experienced battler, way more consistency and showed more skills and hunger.

I hope you take my criticism as constructive, as i took time out to give it in hopes that it helps.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Krucial wins by KO
    Clos BG this because it's been open for a month