User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: I call this "CITY LIFE" - Instrumental

I call this "CITY LIFE" - Instrumental

produced by doughboytheproducer

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    11-5

Re: I call this "CITY LIFE" - Instrumental

MAN, that sample though. That shit is fire. Nice looping.

Holy faaack man those drums are nutty. That bass line hits just perfectly. This is a very dope ass beat. I like the strings in there as well.

Maaaan this beat is fucking dope. That hook is SO dope. I am stoked to work man!

Keep it the fuck up! Don't sleep on this people!

Social Media:

Re: I call this "CITY LIFE" - Instrumental

Quote Originally Posted by L.E View Post
    MAN, that sample though. That shit is fire. Nice looping.

Holy faaack man those drums are nutty. That bass line hits just perfectly. This is a very dope ass beat. I like the strings in there as well.

Maaaan this beat is fucking dope. That hook is SO dope. I am stoked to work man!

Keep it the fuck up! Don't sleep on this people!
    thanks for the feedback homie