User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dia

5 100.00%
  • Late Bloom

0 0%
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Late Bloom vs Dia[Dia wins ko]

Stranger

Late Bloom vs Dia[Dia wins ko]

due tommorow

Battle Record
    5-21

Re: Late Bloom vs Dia

right will be here...
    a labyrinth of power.....

Battle Record
    5-21

right i get it dia been posting since like 99 er whatever
    but just like some fractions im tossing dude he must be light as a feather
    and i get that he probably taught everybody what the basics of rhymes are
    but i have yet to see a dope battle that i could really even quote the guy in a bar
    in fact ya rhymes are retro bro
    you though you were the shit but im afriad dia was just tripping on some robo
    you be writing right and people already knew what the point was he had none to prove
    and i get it its cool im glad you pioneer for a spot where people have love to show
    and i guess you could even say my lines are too statementish
    and that i havent ripped it but like a card game i really dont think dia gonna resist
    a labyrinth of power.....

Stranger

you're upset as fuck, probably choking on tears, while you finish a line.
    then you play a sad song, on that piano... when you're missing the lime.
    where ever you go you're unpopular, cause you always have bullshit to show.
    you're usually scared of taking shots, but you literally took a bullet for mole.
    no one wants him, feel bad RB will be the place I leave this misfit buried.
    dropping grounds was unsuccessful, but his ass can do that in a cemetery.
    all you do is give your unwarranted opinions, you're just a faggot analyzer.
    bags did you so dirty, didn't wanna battle you until you sprayed some sanitizer.
    when it comes to punches, you're a gymnast w/ parkins, fucking slow w/ a flip.
    this ya permanent vacation, usually people are excited when they go on a trip.
    who's the best at this shit? bitch you can ask the guys that know the answer.
    he takes this shit too seriously...
    when he got banned from netcees, he acted like he was diagnosed with cancer.

* he got banned from netcees ( missing the lime )
    * he battled me instead of glockamole ( took a bullet for him )

The Beast...P4P Krucial Th1rt3en's Avatar
    Battle Record
    13-12

Re: Late Bloom vs Dia[Open For Votes]

punch/dia
    wordplay/dia
    personal/dia "took a bullet for mole" was nice
    flow/dia
    multie/dia

W/DIA

Bloom should try doing punches and wordplay more
    Krucial Thirteen

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

nothin

vs

you're usually scared of taking shots, but you literally took a bullet for mole.

overall weak battle. no one threw anything remotely creative except the mole bar that was worded poorly. expected more from Dia.
    he dumbed it down here but he gets the easy dub.

v. Dia

Late Bloom

right i get it dia been posting since like 99 er whatever
    but just like some fractions im tossing dude he must be light as a feather

this was your best rhyming bar, the flow worked and you had a 5 syllable mutli

and i get that he probably taught everybody what the basics of rhymes are
    but i have yet to see a dope battle that i could really even quote the guy in a bar

this could have been worded better, you only rhymed are with bar here as you threw extra syllables in.

in fact ya rhymes are retro bro
    you though you were the shit but im afriad dia was just tripping on some robo

nothing here, keeping a theme though, but not a hard hit and the rhyme/ delivery was poor

you be writing right and people already knew what the point was he had none to prove
    and i get it its cool im glad you pioneer for a spot where people have love to show

this makes little sense and doesn't rhyme

and i guess you could even say my lines are too statementish
    and that i havent ripped it but like a card game i really dont think dia gonna resist

statementish straight up ain't a word. this was symptomatic of your verse in that the rhymes really didn't work and there wasn't really anything by way of punches
    you tried to get personal on the old/ archaic style points, but didn't really show a fresh style. rhymes were simple and very 'text' flow.

Dia

you're upset as fuck, probably choking on tears, while you finish a line.
    then you play a sad song, on that piano... when you're missing the lime. * he got banned from netcees ( missing the lime )

wouldn't have got that had you not explained it, but i don't see the relevance to the rest of the concept, seems more statementish (dare i say) than punchish
    4 syl multi

you're usually scared of taking shots, but you literally took a bullet for mole. * he battled me instead of glockamole ( took a bullet for him )

decent line, got personal & made it a punch, i'd say your strongest
    5 syll multi

no one wants him, feel bad RB will be the place I leave this misfit buried.
    dropping grounds was unsuccessful, but his ass can do that in a cemetery.

lost the solid multis and rhymes from your previous bars here, dead and buried - cemeteries etc would have been acceptable but i think that was just lazy rhyming

all you do is give your unwarranted opinions, you're just a faggot analyzer.
    bags did you so dirty, didn't wanna battle you until you sprayed some sanitizer.

i get the concept, not hard hitting, but a creative attempt

when it comes to punches, you're a gymnast w/ parkins, fucking slow w/ a flip.
    this ya permanent vacation, usually people are excited when they go on a trip.

do you mean parkinsons? if so that's more shaky than slow, but i'm not too bothered because they ain't the quickest either. i get slow with a flip and i like the creative attempt but the gymnast flip thing is dead to me, more dead to me than your dead mother.
    second line, meh

who's the best at this shit? bitch you can ask the guys that know the answer.
    he takes this shit too seriously...
    when he got banned from netcees, he acted like he was diagnosed with cancer.

this wasn't so much a punch as a personal, i understand emphasizing bitchiness etc but it's more of a set up than punch especially for a closing line
    p.s. the research is still being done on whether cancer is more serious than being banned from netcees...so...

my vote is for Dia as there was better creativity shown, harder punches, more complexity and flow but lacked a little in consistency.

Glimpses shown from both and i'm sure this is neither of your hardest verses.

Peace

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

3-1 KO for dia
    Closing this cos it's been over a month
    ***closed***