User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kingslayer

0 0%
  • B Dot Lesnar

2 100.00%
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Dropping Grounds Tournament - Finals - Kingslayer vs. B Dot Lesnar

Battle Record
    5-21

Dropping Grounds Tournament - Finals - Kingslayer vs. B Dot Lesnar

Right so... here is the dropping grounds tournament...

ONE NIGHT ONLY DROPPING GROUNDS TOURNY
    Kingslayer vs. B Dot Lesnar

Okay so I have no idea how you guys want to set this up.. but I cant wait to see some verses er something from one of ya's and whoever wins this wins...

Lets get in,,, I can't believe this is happening right now....

How about we say Check ins due: Tonight
    Verses due: Saturday or Sunday with ext..

ext.'s are available... lets get it in...good luck to both of you in any case... line limits and that is up to you guys... good luck... and hopefully this works out...

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: Dropping Grounds Tournament - Finals - Kingslayer vs. B Dot Lesnar

Can we extend the due date to 3 weeks from today? My friends wife just had a baby so I can't really do anything until the paternity test results come back.

Soule

I had to get through Eminem, Canibus and Anthony Mackie to get here. With all that being said, how you wanna end this? Text? Video? Topical? All three?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    Can we extend the due date to 3 weeks from today? My friends wife just had a baby so I can't really do anything until the paternity test results come back.
    I'm in the middle of creating a cult and freeing Charles Manson, so I totally feel you. Three weeks extension granted.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

And I'm moving this to the lounge... dont post this shit here

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Lmaoooo.

Soule

Vote, Lesnar.

Also, wtf, thought this shit wasn't gonna effect my perfect Topical record? I forfeit!

Battle Record
    5-21

yeah extensions are fine... and definitely i wont allow it to effect record... with the poll is there no way to change that... fuck man im sorry i apologize (demented lifeline failed).... i can post another thread though if you guys still up for this... ive obviously still gotta remember how to use rapbatltles... my bad... good thing my overall outcome on here isnt really important at this point... lol...
    a labyrinth of power.....

Battle Record
    32-6

Yeah go ahead and post another thread. I don't think people have checked this one yet.

Soule

Let's do this in two weeks and six days, we'll both be ready (or in prison) by then.