User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: If only she knew

If only she knew

"I’m a broken man behind this mask I maintain with,

I don’t understand this feeling, or how to contain it. This is all so new to me, this dame is
    leaving me brainless, replacing the space with this mental anguish because she’s not mine.
    Well, she’s mine… But she’s not mine in the sense of the slang-age. She’s mine as in my best friend I used to spend
    every day with. Nothing matters with her, my days become painless in a way that words just can’t explain it
    And when she smiles, a warmth takes over. It's like I’ve been sipping on the serpent's breath. But does she feel the same way?
    That question alone keeps me stricken with uncertainness; speechless, just sitting here for her to guess.
    I’ve tried to proclaim how I feel, but when I go to speak it’s like my mouth is switching up the words thats next.
    Instead of ‘I love you’ it’s ‘I missed you’. But not in the endearing way, thats the real issue.
    Cause I swear I could treat her better. With men she’s been misused, degraded, abused,

can't stand to see this continue when I’ve been there the whole time just helping her get through.
    But I never get my chance, she always gives her heart so someone who hurts it.
    I’m not saying these guys are worthless but I'm saying compared to me they're worth less.
    So I find myself asking, ‘I she really worth it? Rode the ups and the downs, how did he earn it?
    Won’t happen now, should I desert it?’ But I can’t. She’s the goddess of whom I belong to the church,

I’m always at her service. Without her my days would be riddled with loneliness
    Depressed thoughts clouding my mind only missed, by the rare thought
    of her in the arms of a disrespectful chauvinist. “Thats it, I’ve lost her… The end”
    But I don’t want to lose her! So must pretend I’m okay with meaning nothing to her, just a friend
    Well, I’m NOT okay with that! And why should I be? I was here first, why should I leave!

I put her on a pedestal so high she could crumble my world if she were to deny me.
    It’s fear that guides me. So until I’m certain, I’ll have to mask these emotions inside me and just wish

'If only she knew…'”

Awards PC HOF

Re: If only she knew

Awwww yeah!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    Awwww yeah!!!!
    You already know

Battle Record
    0-2

I think it's cool you write to pictures they say the definition of a picture is writing with light (though I never looked it up personally). The content strange cause most male/female friendships are usually about a crush or relationship that just doesn't match. I'm far from the relationship expert but I've been in plenty long terms too long. I don't feel you compromise on what you want or need so for me I just made a list of what I need and am still waiting for that 100. Nice read... sad.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919