User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 88

Thread: HEY BAGS WHAT IS GOING ON MAN LET ME BACK ON NETCEES....

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Re: HEY BAGS WHAT IS GOING ON MAN LET ME BACK ON NETCEES....

Log off, take a deep breath and step outside the basement of your mothers home. You will realize their is more to life then netcees, man.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

I'm sorry these guys are giving you such a rough time, @Late Bloom . Not all of us hate the gays.

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Quote Originally Posted by Late Bloom View Post
    thanks ill get some sleep soon and try to forget about it...... but i just want to make it clear that i havent done anything wrong here...... except be myself..... why i should be punished because people think im mentally handicapped or not....doesnt really fly with me.... its cool though its like telling somebody something valuable when it aint worth shit......

- - - Updated - - -

lol theres no sides man... but yeah i can play a lot of instruments not just the piano... but i mean im not like incredible er nothing at any of the instruments... but i do own a forty five inch deck and also a 8 track dj mixer and uhhh a technic hifi platform and a twisted coil speaker system with deepdiving outputs... anyways i love to spin records on the forty five inch deck and also produce mixtapes as much as i can but tbh im writing my third album pretty soon...... i want to get it finished because the second one was done incorrectly and the first album i ever produced was like first of all engineered like 2 -3 years ago but a lot of the material has to do more with the like 09-13 error......

in fact yeah i did own that piano in that picture right but umm its all about practice... basically if you practice half a hour a day youll be a straight pianist in no time.....lol.....funny that aint it.... the fact everyone can do it..... even beginners often shock their piano teachers with like some of the most crazy shti.....
    That's wassup homie. I been producing beats for a long minute now.

Check me out bro I got another thread on here.

@Late Bloom I'm your friend

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Buncha bozos killed me

Battle Record
    5-21

Hell yes this thread just gave me the best idea....word...
    a labyrinth of power.....

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Hell yes this thread just gave me the best idea....word...
    You going to host a Fall Brawl on RB?

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    You going to host a Fall Brawl on RB?
    Gone lol

Battle Record
    5-21

nah lol... im going to wait to get back to netcees to run that... im already in the lll at rapbattels...

Battle Record
    86-54

Link us to rapbattles

- - - Updated - - -

Rapbattels *

Battle Record
    5-21

yo i just dropped my new album... believe it or jot... and uhh its my third one ive come out with.... and im fucking really proud of it... this is the best one ive done........ wow.....

Battle Record
    32-6

yo i just dropped my new album... believe it or jot... and uhh its my third one ive come out with.... and im fucking really proud of it... this is the best one ive done........ wow.....
    That's amazing, bro. Is it in text format or will there be sounds?

Battle Record
    86-54

Lmao

Battle Record
    5-21

cant believe thats all you guys got to say about this.... i mean thats fucking crazy... third album record release part right now at 2triple0s house... you guys will probably never make it this far... this is crazy... we are celebrating tonight for real for real... whatever you guys are up to i hope you can feel the vibes and get down with the new album kick down.... i mean arent any of you even the slightest bothered about hearing this??? whatever i guess the show must go on...