User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: IT Movie.

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

IT Movie.

Who watched it?

I haven't watched the original (I plan to), but I can honestly say this movie exceeded my expectations. When it started I was kind of skeptical, because a lot of it was playing out like your typical cliche horror movie, but then as the movie progressed I was actually interested.

Definitely recommend it. Sort of cheesy in some parts, and I did burst out laughing in other scenes that should have been scary, but a good movie nonetheless.

Thoughts?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: IT Movie.

I thought it was excellent. I loved how they stayed with the childhood theme instead of bouncing back and forth from their adult years. They set the sequel up perfectly. Everything was fantastic. Pennywise was legitimately frightening, and I loved how they remade the Georgie scene to where you can actually see him being attacked. Great movie.

It was for white people and kids

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Heard it was creepy, not so much scary. And it's got the box record currently and out beat the exorcist for Horror genre.

Now imagine, when the OG exorcist 1st came out to todays dollar... Would have made a killing considering tickets have gone from $1.00 to nearly $20.00 a ticket.

Battle Record
    0-2
    Awards FL Champion

Very entertaining. I liked it. If there was a scary movie that you'd want to baby step your kids into, this would be it. I give it a 8/10. The old one, even though a classic for the 90's, kinda makes me cringe....

Fuckin spider smh

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Basic M View Post
    Very entertaining. I liked it. If there was a scary movie that you'd want to baby step your kids into, this would be it. I give it a 8/10. The old one, even though a classic for the 90's, kinda makes me cringe....

Fuckin spider smh
    Yeah but this IT didn't go that far. Who knows, we might get a mutated spider in the next one. I like how they did Pennywise's monstrous teeth and the way the dead lights worked.

Not to mention Henry used the word "faggot" when bullying one of the kids. I'm surprised the LGBT community hasn't boycotted the movie yet. Ironically the last time I heard the word "faggot" in a movie was "Monster Squad" and that was also another kids movie. People should call faggots faggot more often imo.

Battle Record
    0-2
    Awards FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    Yeah but this IT didn't go that far. Who knows, we might get a mutated spider in the next one. I like how they did Pennywise's monstrous teeth and the way the dead lights worked.

Not to mention Henry used the word "faggot" when bullying one of the kids. I'm surprised the LGBT community hasn't boycotted the movie yet. Ironically the last time I heard the word "faggot" in a movie was "Monster Squad" and that was also another kids movie. People should call faggots faggot more often imo.
    This guy lol.

I do like that they seperated it into 2 movies though. I rewatched the original and forgot it was 3 hrs long.

Side note, i heard dude that played the original pennywise was in line to play the joker. He might have done decent

- - - Updated - - -

Idk if he'd have the laugh to go with it

Battle Record
    32-6

I don't know, Tim Curry was a faggot. I wouldn't want the guy from the Rocky Horror Picture Show playing The Joker. It's like that dude who played Superman in "Superman Returns". He was a faggot and it totally ruined the movie for me.

Battle Record
    0-2
    Awards FL Champion

Rather see DiCaprio or dude from South Paw play it tbh

Battle Record
    32-6

Lmao.

Battle Record
    0-1

Dat shyt was fa molesters bra

Xtermnation Xtraordinaire Genocide's Avatar
    Battle Record
    10-15

The original is goat. Plan on watching as soon as putlocker geys a cleaner version up
    Adolf Spitler.

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
    The original is goat. Plan on watching as soon as putlocker geys a cleaner version up
    Which Putlocker do you use? The copy I watched was a clean TS copy.

Soule

I loved it.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingslayer View Post
    I loved it.
    I may have asked you this already but what did you Hw champ?