User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bomb Bard

5 100.00%
  • Monolith

0 0%
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Bomb bard vs monolith[Bomb wins]

Battle Record
    25-16
    Awards Key Tourney Champion FL Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Bomb bard vs monolith[Bomb wins]

5 bars due in 48

@Monolith check

Battle Record
    1-2

Re: Bomb bard vs monolith

Check.

Battle Record
    1-2

Bout to drop these 10 lines like landmines son watch where you stepping/
    I peeped ya shit you got thin rhymes, wasting my time, fuck you an wherever you repping//
    I'll have you feeling like ya laying wrapped up in a panel van, veins pumping with an ounce-of-glass/
    I ain't playing around but you'd think I was a globe trotter the way I'm bout to bounce-that-ass//
    You're a light weight kid, no threat, so I ain't even ducking the bombard/
    But I'll sling words like blades that cut deep enough to leave ya mom-scarred//
    Yo let's talk true-facts, this dude quick to jump in a battle with the new-cat/
    Ya skill was too-flat so ya flew back an Networth was in the comments like you shoulda knew-that//
    Now you wanna roll it back after ducking and asking for the extension/
    Man alright but after this is over you should quit rap until I give you the fucking permission//

Battle Record
    25-16
    Awards Key Tourney Champion FL Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Claimin U wear snake skins & Leather..Doubt that act is glowing
    No way Mon T Python...But his verses are an example of a laughable showing
    Cos I N/S'd? U honor role.. But now Im'a leave this FGT Scard
    We look @ U as the Nerdy type, A Failure who has tha same Class in Bars
    Let me find out U got a son. That terrorist can get punched in the chin
    Even he thinks ur verses have sad execution, So I'll shoot ur brains out in front of the kid
    Catch this Boy N black runnin up...& I'll leave'm hurt
    Punches have Ur whole style swelled in different colors..Thats a reaper verse
    W/The gun I go Ape shit! 1 shot I'm done W/a dweeb
    Fuck Mon Key! Just reading his bars makes me wanna swing from a branch & hang from a tree

Battle Record
    1-2

Lol you showed up this time. How bout that.
    Best of luck to ya.

Battle Record
    0-2
    Awards FL Champion

Re: Bomb bard vs monolith[Open For Votes]

I peeped ya shit you got thin rhymes, wasting my time, fuck you an wherever you repping//
    I'll have you feeling like ya laying wrapped up in a panel van, veins pumping with an ounce-of-glass/
    I ain't playing around but you'd think I was a globe trotter the way I'm bout to bounce-that-ass//
    ---nothin clever about the opener, globe trotter was a PAUSE moment but light at best, the 3rd bar was nothin special
    Ya skill was too-flat so ya flew back an Networth was in the comments like you shoulda knew-that//
    Man alright but after this is over you should quit rap until I give you the fucking permission//
    ---these lines werent stingers. Pretty much just statements

Vs

Even he thinks ur verses have sad execution, So I'll shoot ur brains out in front of the kid
    ---opener was nice, class in bars was meh, 3rd bar was mediocre
    Fuck Mon Key! Just reading his bars makes me wanna swing from a branch & hang from a tree
    ---reaper verse was pretty cool, closer could have been way better, execution was off

V/Bomb bard.... better concepts n delivery

Battle Record
    5-21

yeah definitely bombard had this... he was much more creative... theres not much to say about this battle... the other dude had some decent rhymes i guess but he was just trying too hard just didnt come off the way i think you were trying to say if you get me... your punches didnt come across very creative if you feel me whereas the other dude was writing a battle verse that you could kind of like understand more because he used the basic idea of a battle and he had a much more well rounded verse.... i dont know what else you want me to say about this... not like the best battle but i did like bombards verse he had a couple good hits in there... good for you guys for battling anyways....

vote: bombard
    a labyrinth of power.....

Battle Record
    1-2

Lol okay. Well that's 1 vote so far.

Battle Record
    5-21

lol whatever... what was wrong with my vote???

Battle Record
    1-2

Uppin

Battle Record
    5-21

yeah i also have bombard from what i understood from this battle i'll try to write more cause people like dia are like yo i aint leave enough feed but i mean clearly bombard was the better writer here he was more complex and even had a couple punches or knowledge er whatever you want to call it... i think you guys are both top teir writers it wasnt that bombard was a much better writer it was just he did it with more class and it just outwrote his opponent i dont know in monoliths defense maybe it was because he dropped first but i dont like that kind of approach of thinking that one person was better then the other just because of when the verses were dropped or how thye were dropped im just trying to take each piece for what it was and in my opinion i think bombard had hte better verse ya dig... so yeah...

vote: bomb bard

Monolith's Avatar Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Battle Record
    1-0
    lol dope intro? Nah you start off with a little bit about yourself and your achievements, not bad not bad I can dig it
    the only diss here is calling his rhymes thin and I’m not feelin that, if you like em thick das on you potna but weak attempt here
    excuse me? Did you just....nvm just forget it. Big no to this bar
    you coulda used the concept differently. “I sling dicks, it’ll bounce that ass”...since you’re apparently on that ish, I’ll say this was decent thouhh for the most part
    notnfeeling this too much fam
    i suppose if I threw on some type of ancient Canadian accent this might have rhymed. Saying you’re his legal guardian isn’t really harsh my dude

Alright Man here it goes. You have potential but I’m not sure how you’re 1-0. Must be s fluke accident tbh. Suggestion? Make my hotline bling and I’ll do my all to help you elevate. I like you though as a person, I really do...but if wanna win battles you have to come harder

Vs

the wordplay nameplay thing was a huge reach but at least I can appreciate the attempt, decent here
    nah mate
    oooo I thought you were going somewhere else with this, you ended bland. I was digging the concept and that you called his kid a terrorist lmao that made me laugh up my Cheerios but ok decent
    shit like that shit like that. This is how the rest of your lines should be lookin, good hit here I liked it lol
    fuck mon no! Terrible line my man this got me hella fucking mad after reading it

Bom bard is clearly the better battler here and had a more concistent verse, really only liked 1 bar tbh but bom had better concepts and delivery nonetheless.

VOTE BOMBA TARD

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-4

First verse was some lines was good
    Second verse had a lot of creativity decent concepts
    VOTE BOMB Yard for a better delivery
    BOMB get my vote

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

4-0 bomb wins