User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 23 of 23

Thread: who gawt mah bitch? The other DOGmah..

Battle Record
    64-45
    Awards FL Champion 50+ Wins 25+ Wins

Re: who gawt mah bitch? The other DOGmah..

I'm confused honestly. Just let me know who's battling who ... Say Net vs .....or Kill vs .. and we can get this set up, right now I'm at a stand still. Lemme know asap

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    !
    a
    N keep
    ;stay
    -
    raisn
    !

Quote Originally Posted by Networth View Post
    I'm confused honestly. Just let me know who's battling who ... Say Net vs .....or Kill vs .. and we can get this set up, right now I'm at a stand still. Lemme know asap
    Yo uncle,

I'm not one to judge a book by its cover, but if that's you in your avy then you need to log off for the next eternity or two.

Battle Record
    54-28
    Awards 50+ Wins - 50+ Wins SOTW FL Champion

this thread is legendary
    lyricalz finest

Battle Record
    64-45
    Awards FL Champion 50+ Wins 25+ Wins

FOH BOY, I never ducked and I never been afraid to post my pics fuck boy you need to go find a pond and stop frontin wit the screen name, u ain't NEVER held a Glock lol. Anyway,. U dismissed, I see u in a call out thread but ain't accept no call outs Get yo whole life lil nigga or set a battle NET CV vs GLOCK and get flamed!

!
    a
    N keep
    ;stay
    -
    raisn
    !

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Hey @Networth you should take all that confidence you have and sign back in to the LLL.

Lmao jk. Stay your wack ass here in FL.

Quote Originally Posted by Networth View Post
    FOH BOY, I never ducked and I never been afraid to post my pics fuck boy you need to go find a pond and stop frontin wit the screen name, u ain't NEVER held a Glock lol. Anyway,. U dismissed, I see u in a call out thread but ain't accept no call outs Get yo whole life lil nigga or set a battle NET CV vs GLOCK and get flamed!
    You're pushing your luck bird brain

Set it up now but kiss my fuckin ass if you think I'm showing

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Glockamole View Post
    You're pushing your luck bird brain

Set it up now but kiss my fuckin ass if you think I'm showing
    Fuck that dude, you're scheduled to no show Aero, no showing Networth would be a step back for you.

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    Fuck that dude, you're scheduled to no show Aero, no showing Networth would be a step back for you.
    You're a good guy

Aero is done