User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 33

Thread: Joe Boston vs. VERITAS (VIDEO BATTLE)

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Re: Joe Boston vs. VERITAS (VIDEO BATTLE)

I understand your words....i will work on it. Do you think you could post a video of you spitting hot funny bars as an example?

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

I'll post an audio of me reading a verse to give you an idea. When I get a chance I'll record and send a pm to you.

You will read it with personality yes?

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Take my advice or don't, bro. It doesn't really matter to me. If you feel you're at the point where you know how good you are then you shouldn't let anybody tell you differently. Just keep in mind you won't improve either.

Battle Record
    6-7

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Boston View Post
    Learn to vote properly u non boston native fruitcake
    Breakdown:

Boston - terrible cadence, corny lines

V - monotone cadence, hot lines

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    Take my advice or don't, bro. It doesn't really matter to me. If you feel you're at the point where you know how good you are then you shouldn't let anybody tell you differently. Just keep in mind you won't improve either.
    Why the hostility? I am legit looking forward to your example for educational purposes. I just wasn't clear if you were going to shoe me how i was being....or shoe me how you wanted me to be? I am hoping the latter.

Yo Boston Joe fuckin sucks

Veritas killed it

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Veritas video isn't playing for me.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Veritas video isn't playing for me.
    Think you have to click the link that says watch on youtube

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Hey smarty pants, there is NO FUCKING LINK that says; "Watch on youtube" or else I would have clicked it, dick bag.

There is a Youtube play box and when you click play, it says the video is no longer available.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Hey smarty pants, there is NO FUCKING LINK that says; "Watch on youtube" or else I would have clicked it, dick bag.

There is a Youtube play box and when you click play, it says the video is no longer available.
    When I click it a msg pops up saying watch on YouTube? I click that link DRE! You cunt!... and it works fine

- - - Updated - - -

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=w6x-mvTH95M

Here's the link you pos

Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Think he has a private channel
    [url]https:

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

I saw if, guys in the middle of the woods .. pretty fucking weird lol

Xtermnation Xtraordinaire Genocide's Avatar
    Battle Record
    10-15

peeped these off the ncs link thought boston did his thing. i mean Veritas came in riggity raw though. dude is pretty tough on these vid battles. i think V is prolly one of the funner people to view and listen to. he delivered one of his harder verses on this and it outshined JB IMO.

idk wht type of votes yall looking for, but i got- Veritas here. nice showing guise
    Adolf Spitler.

lol @ how bad boe joston is

jesus fucking christ i almost didn't make it into his verse because the preamble before was cringe but then when he actually started doing-what-he-might-call-rapping i couldn't stomach more than twenty seconds.

it's unbelievable how much he fucking sucks. have some goddamn self-respect.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.