User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: ILP - New Babylon - Produced By Da Headcutta - FREE DOWNLOAD

You've Earned a Custom Title!

ILP - New Babylon - Produced By Da Headcutta - FREE DOWNLOAD

!!! FREE BEATS NATION !!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Re: ILP - New Babylon - Produced By Da Headcutta - FREE DOWNLOAD

Merry christmas yeaaah!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

What kind of equipment are you using?

Beat has an old school feel to it, flow matches. Not the type of track that requires bars but it doesn’t sound bad. Good to actually see someone posting

Add & Follow

·

Quote Originally Posted by ILLunatic View Post
    What kind of equipment are you using?

Beat has an old school feel to it, flow matches. Not the type of track that requires bars but it doesnt sound bad. Good to actually see someone posting
    thanks man i wish there was more activity here i been a member 4 awhile and i use fl and a midi key board

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

Quote Originally Posted by CUTTA View Post
    thanks man i wish there was more activity here i been a member 4 awhile and i use fl and a midi key board
    We’re beginning trial stages of something to revitalize this shit, long process, just stick in there

Add & Follow

·

Hey ill be here really glad to here that

Battle Record
    11-5

Boom-bappy beat for sure! Old school feeling.

The hook was interesting. Not immediately catchy, but it sounded interesting to listen to.

Lyrical content in the verses was decent. It matches the old school feel of the beat. Very chanty, positive vibey stuff.

The verses compliment the hook well. I was feeling the hook more by the end of the song for sure. This was a solid drop.

Keep it up guys!

Social Media:

Quote Originally Posted by L.E View Post
    Boom-bappy beat for sure! Old school feeling.

The hook was interesting. Not immediately catchy, but it sounded interesting to listen to.

Lyrical content in the verses was decent. It matches the old school feel of the beat. Very chanty, positive vibey stuff.

The verses compliment the hook well. I was feeling the hook more by the end of the song for sure. This was a solid drop.

Keep it up guys!

thanks man im all about the old school all day