User Tag List

Page 98 of 100 FirstFirst ... 48 88 97 98 99 ... LastLast
Showing results 1,456 to 1,470 of 1493

Thread: Chat(VOTE SO WE CAN START NEXT SEASON OF LLL)

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Re: Chat(THE FINALS IS OPEN FOR VOTES!)

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Why don't you tag me 1 more time.

Didn't see the last 5.
    ... @Amen

The LLL finals are open for votes

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Clout View Post
    I'm good just been busy. How have you been friend?

- - - Updated - - -
    @B Dot LESNAR may i finally get my 19th win added to my record for beating you in LLL when you were rattlesnake. Glad to see you took over the reigns. I'll try and drop votes fuys.
    Lmao I have no idea how to do any of that, bro. Ask @Amen .

Battle Record
    22-3

@Amen may I get my 19th win added, finally. My bad @B Dot LESNAR appreciate u getting back to me kind, sir.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Clout View Post
    @Amen may I get my 19th win added, finally. My bad @B Dot LESNAR appreciate u getting back to me kind, sir.
    no problem my dude if u have any more questions plz feel free to direct them to @Amen

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    no problem my dude if u have any more questions plz feel free to direct them to @Amen
    LMAO - you're such a douche, I love you bro.

Like pure love, fam.

LOLL
    @Clout - Kill spree is the faggot who handles records, homie.

Battle Record
    32-6

@Kill Spree time to get Gauntlet started?

Battle Record
    0-2
    Awards FL Champion

Re: Chat(MERRY CHRISTMAS FOLKS!)

@Amen good looks on the vote man. Nice analysis

Battle Record
    32-6

Nah fuck that dude analysis. Your verse was dope @Basic M . Amen thinks way too highly of himself as it pertains to his older material. He wasn't all that nice. He was pretty good but at times he struggled. He had plenty of forced wordplays and similar content to ours, just less profound. I appreciate the feedback and the suggestions, I'll work to be more direct and harsh, thanks for that, but @Basic M you aren't nearly as bad as Amen said you are.

Props @Amen .

Props @Basic M .

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

I didn't say he was bad at all.

I AM ONE OF TEXT PROFOUND FATHERS, FAGGOT. Don't EVER disrespect me. ARE WE CLEAR?

But yo, I like what I like, tho and don't beat around the bush. I keep it a buck when voting. If I like it, I like it and if I don't, I don't either way you are going to get my opinion - IF YOU ASK ME TO VOTE.

Battle Record
    32-6

lmao i know man i'm just fucking with u it's all about preference

i personally like barcotic's style and nc despises it

Battle Record
    51-15

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    lmao i know man i'm just fucking with u it's all about preference

i personally like barcotic's style and nc despises it
    His style is hit or miss with me. Don't dig all the forced word plays and wrestling references.

Battle Record
    32-6

hey guys me again plz vote on the lll finals k thanks bye

@Kill Spree @plethora @Smog @Letterman @Barcotic @Joe Boston @Dia @Codealt @Clout @Zunto @Allen Knight @Notti @Enbombz @OG Maestro @Unfukwitable

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

hope my vote counts. fire ass battle. good shit from both. and thanks for showing!

Battle Record
    32-6

Thanks for voting @KnowP . Lol you weren't even in the league and still voted.

Battle Record
    51-15

NO thank you to me, for not even text battling period and voting?

FUCK YOU BDOT. I am DELETING MY FUCKING 45 MINUTE VOTE.