User Tag List

Page 50 of 100 FirstFirst ... 40 49 50 51 60 ... LastLast
Showing results 736 to 750 of 1493

Thread: Chat(VOTE SO WE CAN START NEXT SEASON OF LLL)

Battle Record
    5-21

Re: Chat

Ahh dont give it away boss
    a labyrinth of power.....

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Any of you guys see "The Houses October Built"? I'm watching the sequel. It's dope.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

@Bom Bard verse is due tonight homie.

Battle Record
    5-21

I cant seem to get into nothing... i dong know how to to be honest like on ghe real a series pffft that sounds difficult to even get into... ill watch like a show er sumn but series and that it just sounds difficult...

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by Late Bloom View Post
    I cant seem to get into nothing... i dong know how to to be honest like on ghe real a series pffft that sounds difficult to even get into... ill watch like a show er sumn but series and that it just sounds difficult...
    I'm in between watching a Chinese historical period series and horror movies. Now that it's October I'll be binging on scary movies.

I'm trying to find sleepers. Not the usual scary stuff. China, Japan, and Korea have great horror movies.

Battle Record
    5-21

I dont know man come on its like and again just like you know too much to be honest with those uhhh series things.... i mean u cant know that much...

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by Late Bloom View Post
    I dont know man come on its like and again just like you know too much to be honest with those uhhh series things.... i mean u cant know that much...
    Yeah those series things are really weird.

Battle Record
    5-21

Its not that they weird they good they just take time...

Battle Record
    32-6

I feel you. I miss the days when people would just watch television. Now they all watching series and shit. Total douchebags.

Battle Record
    5-21

I know man theyre like quotes on this site if u get me....i cant check them anymore...

Battle Record
    32-6

I really get you, man.

Battle Record
    5-21

Tha ks dude sometimes people get things too much though lol its fun i guess knowing things

Battle Record
    32-6

You know alot of things, bro. I can tell by your text battles that you know things alot of us don't.

Battle Record
    5-21

Somethings but to be honest i worry even when a system is working to its most attractive of you will life has demands people are pulling its just the rope hasnt run out yet if you get me i agree that there is time and hope i guess things can work out but i often get places and i dont know there is always so much more to accomplish...

Battle Record
    32-6

@Bom Bard no shows again. Go figure.