User Tag List

Page 11 of 100 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 21 61 ... LastLast
Showing results 151 to 165 of 1493

Thread: Chat(VOTE SO WE CAN START NEXT SEASON OF LLL)

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Re: WK 13 Chat!!

the cyph will start poppin drunk friday night
    bet

im doin a mega mag

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

@Basic M I'll send you the questionnaire here in a minute.

@Barcotic Dope.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Patriots

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

@Art where you at, dude?

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

ayo
    was week 9 skipped? or the battles moved to a different sect of the site ?
    mad confused

n im doin a mag consisting of all the weeks w/o a mag so i needa fogure it out loll

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by Barcotic View Post
    ayo
    was week 9 skipped? or the battles moved to a different sect of the site ?
    mad confused

n im doin a mag consisting of all the weeks w/o a mag so i needa fogure it out loll
    No all weeks are accounted for. Like you said they were probably moved to a different location, or the week isn't specified. I would look at Week 8 and see if it goes straight to Week 10.

We only had 2 weeks without a mag. The previous 2. I think.

Battle Record
    151-13

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    No all weeks are accounted for. Like you said they were probably moved to a different location, or the week isn't specified. I would look at Week 8 and see if it goes straight to Week 10.

We only had 2 weeks without a mag. The previous 2. I think.
    i did look
    it goes from week 7 to a week without labeling.. to week 10

lmao

Battle Record
    32-6

lmao wtf

- - - Updated - - -
    @Barcotic okay, here's Week 8's mag http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...eek-8-MAGAZINE

I think the battles without the week labeled are week 9. We're missing Week 8. Art was mod then. It's possible he put them elsewhere. I checked FL closed battles and they aren't there.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

I thought we were missing. Week to and I think beer found the missing week somewhere

Battle Record
    32-6

thank god for beer

Battle Record
    151-13

week 7 & 8 are there and make sense cuz i won contenders in 7 n became champ in 8
    the next week labeled was 10

so week 9 is missing
    rofl

Battle Record
    86-54

It's just a number

Battle Record
    151-13

ffs tho

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Lowkey that man boston is bout to die. Didn't that dude live in Miami

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    86-54

What