User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: I Am Legendary (Spyro the Dragon) EPIC PLAYSTATION REMIX

I Am Legendary (Spyro the Dragon) EPIC PLAYSTATION REMIX

my most favorite beat off my playstation mixtape , i made this using music from Spyro the Dragon video game, produced by Doughboy the Producer download ths beat free at www.piff.me/e7433ce

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    11-5

Re: I Am Legendary (Spyro the Dragon) EPIC PLAYSTATION REMIX

This is pretty cool haha. At first the sample didn't seem to blend with the beat but it grows on the listener.

Sounds pretty epic and effective as it carries on. I like the switch ups in the melody, this is actually some really good sample work. Lots of piecing together so nicely done there.

Drums are nice. Bass could maybe be brought out a bit more.

Not bad man! Keep it up.

- - - Updated - - -

Shit the digital stuff at the end is dope. I forgot to add that to my message. That was a real ill way to close out that beat actually. Nice work!

Social Media:

pretty cool man and the concept was overall fresh

same old asshole is back Big Bones's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-2

Quote Originally Posted by L.E View Post
    This is pretty cool haha. At first the sample didn't seem to blend with the beat but it grows on the listener.

Sounds pretty epic and effective as it carries on. I like the switch ups in the melody, this is actually some really good sample work. Lots of piecing together so nicely done there.

Drums are nice. Bass could maybe be brought out a bit more.

Not bad man! Keep it up.

- - - Updated - - -

Shit the digital stuff at the end is dope. I forgot to add that to my message. That was a real ill way to close out that beat actually. Nice work!
    thanks man i appreciate that...this was so much fun to make it was for my playstation remix tape

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nuggifresh View Post
    pretty cool man and the concept was overall fresh
    thanks man i appreciate your feedback
    JUST SAY NO TO CRACK MUSIC

i smoke, drink, fuck, had e, a couple of times
    but coke is like super markets, i dont fuck wit no lines...doughboy