User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • GrimmZReaper

4 80.00%
  • Dzaster

1 20.00%
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: GrimmzReaper Vs Dzaster[Grimm wins ko]

You've Earned a Custom Title! GrimmZReaper's Avatar
    Battle Record
    24-5
    Awards FL Tournament Winner FL Champion

GrimmzReaper Vs Dzaster[Grimm wins ko]

6 bars....due Saturday by midnite.....usual rules..

You've Earned a Custom Title! DzasteR's Avatar
    Battle Record
    6-3

Re: GrimmzReaper Vs Dzaster

checkin in

cuz you love seeing me pop up.

Battle Record
    24-5

Czech...
    Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until Boyznblack has fucked your moms

Battle Record
    6-3

match 14

Battle Record
    6-3

Don’t need quotes here – everybody knows your foolery already.

He cried over not receiving his Key4 medal – not shocked he was hurtin
    The next you’re seeing award.….will be filled with doctors and nurses
    Won't join LLL - complaining abt no shows - you know you'll get beat whore
    If it wasn't for the No Shows.....you woulda actually had to compete in Key 4
    B Dot called you a nerd… we know you never rocked a vest and a glock
    You got no life – shoulda changed ya name to D. Russell cuz the Nets all you got
    Speaking of B Dot – he murdered you… why you still posting around threads?
    Say this 3 times – Muerte – now I gotta bury you.....you pronounced dead
    He’s a dumb bitch.. he argues all over the forum.... I hope he quits
    Cuz all you do is get burned…word for word….on some karaoke shit
    I’m always dressed to kill – you? You just come here to dispute dudes
    You’ve even Suede so many votes..…its actually starting to suit you
    Lol you worse than females – He’s gassed, who gave him the Halon?
    You need a talk show – its obv yousa hater on the Real – Adrienne Bailon

Battle Record
    24-5

Quote Originally Posted by KnowP View Post
    If you don’t come up off that pie, one slice will get boyzn buried
    Quote Originally Posted by Eessessoh View Post
    so unless my toast gets jammed? You won't see Boisenberry nothin
    Quote Originally Posted by Unfukwitable View Post
    Ima just chop up boysenberry his ass w/ the rest of the fruits.
    Quote Originally Posted by DzasteR View Post
    Cuz I'll smash him til Boyzn buried..........like a European Fruit

Original much?

You and them dudes think alike and they TOO thought they’d locked eyez & won
    Till I put those 3 goofs in a box…for still not knowing how to think outside of one

Check my bullet count…Maestro, Caged, 18 other nameless bums, plus Sprees on that list
    U think u excluded?, now THAT’S Rich Boy, first hit…if I throw some…Dz on that bitch

Speakin of which, Kill murdered u while simulateously running LLL... thought we plain forgot?
    Then u went & joined, pretty clever, in a way you're in his league..buttttttt in a way YOURE NOT

Real MC’s don’t repeat your bars, so YOU ever being a part of the greats chosen….
    Is just crazy talk…., cause how’s Dz nuts if it’s only the fake s’quote ‘em

U never seen a battlefield, and these guns aint just for show if that’s the subject
    Time for the naked truth, im out the trenches and exposing D if I flash in public

I make house visits, hot rounds..so i could pop a jawn or knife somethin’
    And u from Socal?...well if im anywhere near that Calzone, then a slice comin'

see how I had some personals packed..& some might say i went a lil too extra with it
    But death is certain….that I BEEN digging up dirt on Graves..way before Lesnar did it

DZ Favs:

"Won't join LLL - complaining abt no shows - you know you'll get beat whore
    If it wasn't for the No Shows.....you woulda actually had to compete in Key 4"

"B Dot called you a nerd… we know you never rocked a vest and a glock
    You got no life – shoulda changed ya name to D. Russell cuz the Nets all you got"

"I’m always dressed to kill – you? You just come here to dispute dudes
    You’ve even Suede so many votes..…its actually starting to suit you"

The verse has a whole I liked but it seemed to fall apart when I broke it down and had to, you know decide which bars imo were best, your dissing Grimmz, plenty of things could of been coiled from his name to play on it, or some other form of wordplay, but you talking about B Dot murdering him, idk just doesnt sit well with me. And again didnt really notice this until I broke it down, first read through I liked it, flow was ok but I was following it nice, and had to google the Adrienne Bailon bar to fully get it. overall though not bad.

Grimmz Favs:

"You and them dudes think alike and they TOO thought they’d locked eyez & won
    Till I put those 3 goofs in a box…for still not knowing how to think outside of one?"

"Check my bullet count…Maestro, Caged, 18 other nameless bums, plus Sprees on that list
    U think u excluded?, now THAT’S Rich Boy, first hit…if I throw some…Dz on that bitch"

"Real MC’s don’t repeat your bars, so YOU ever being a part of the greats chosen….
    Is just crazy talk…., cause how’s Dz nuts if it’s only the fake s’quote ‘em"

"U never seen a battlefield, and these guns aint just for show if that’s the subject
    Time for the naked truth, im out the trenches… and exposing D if I flash in public"

Your verse was almost simiular in style to his, again with saying how much someone else beat your opponet sorry just doesnt seem right, sorry. but for Grimmz verse I feel that more thought was put into it, not because of the spaces and color, I also copy and paste and just read, and again after breaking it down it also fell apart a little like DZ's but for me Grimmz came out with a little more edge. and edged DZ on the creativity side of things.

Vote=GR
    Yes it's me.....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

vs

Check my bullet count…Maestro, Caged, 18 other nameless bums, plus Sprees on that list
    U think u excluded?, now THAT’S Rich Boy, first hit…if I throw some…Dz on that bitc
    Speakin of which, Kill murdered u while simulateously running LLL... thought we plain forgot?
    Then u went & joined, pretty clever, in a way you're in his league..buttttttt in a way YOURE NOT

going Boyz here... Dz had the cleaner verse, grim had the better concepts..
    on that basis alone of consistency and Grim wasn't as stretched here as normal still hate all that bold and coloring your verse and shit but hey whatever. the in your league and in a way your not was my favorite bar of the battle.

good shit

vote Boyz

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    36-28
    Awards FL Champion 25+ Wins

Re: GrimmzReaper Vs Dzaster[open for votes]

Dope opener..
    lol i admit i watch it at times.. fine ass women.. but she is a hater! lololol

Im feeling those bars.. couple others, but those are solid. Good job there.

vs

haha! lol
    U never seen a battlefield, and these guns aint just for show if that’s the subject
    Time for the naked truth, im out the trenches… and exposing D if I flash in public
    dope one..

V.D, for the more solid bars. Pretty decent battle. Both came with some shit doe. Rematch it!

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

2-1 boyz

Battle Record
    64-45
    Awards FL Champion 50+ Wins 25+ Wins

Won't join LLL - complaining abt no shows - you know you'll get beat whore
    If it wasn't for the No Shows.....you woulda actually had to compete in Key 4
    B Dot called you a nerd… we know you never rocked a vest and a glock
    You got no life – shoulda changed ya name to D. Russell cuz the Nets all you got
    Speaking of B Dot – he murdered you… why you still posting around threads?
    Say this 3 times – Muerte – now I gotta bury you.....you pronounced dead
    He’s a dumb bitch.. he argues all over the forum.... I hope he quits
    Cuz all you do is get burned…word for word….on some karaoke shit
    18/35

Vs

You and them dudes think alike and they TOO thought they’d locked eyez & won
    Till I put those 3 goofs in a box…for still not knowing how to think outside of one

U think u excluded?, now THAT’S Rich Boy, first hit…if I throw some…Dz on that bitch
    Real MC’s don’t repeat your bars, so YOU ever being a part of the greats chosen….
    Is just crazy talk…., cause how’s Dz nuts if it’s only the fake s’quote ‘em
    Time for the naked truth, im out the trenches… and exposing D if I flash in public

see how I had some personals packed..& some might say i went a lil too extra with it
    But death is certain….that I BEEN digging up dirt on Graves..way before Lesnar did it

23/35

So yea this is prolly the best battle bar for bar in front lines right now, still got some reading to do but it should be with two of the more well versed active battlers on the site. There were some nicely attempted personals in Dz verse with haymakers that fell flat near the end, while there were some less well attempted personals in Grimz that still delivered heavier hits especially consistently and with what felt like raw effort/creativity throughout.

I gotta V Grim prolly 5 bars to 3

!
    a
    N keep
    ;stay
    -
    raisn
    !

Battle Record
    25-16
    Awards Key Tourney Champion FL Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion

vs

U think u excluded?, now THAT’S Rich Boy, first hit…if I throw some…Dz on that bitc

Better of the battles I've read in this section. Thought D started off nice then his verse fell off to the end. Boys had some nice personals with creative twists on them. I gotta edge this to Grimm for the more creative hits. Even tho his closer was trash he had better hits

V/grimm

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

4-1 @GrimmZReaper wins
    CLOSED