User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 17 of 17

Thread: Wk 5 Seaon XXI Championship: Packed Graves(4-0) Vs B Dot Lesnar(4-0)[open for votes]

Lenox

Re: Wk 5 Seaon XXI Championship: Packed Graves(4-0) Vs B Dot Lesnar(4-0)[open for votes]

Pg: pocket was dope, true blood was dope, say what's up for me was bad, broke back mountain was okay. Wasn't feeling Greek vacation,
    Lesbian was good, big 3 was decent, clout and judge were both dope, closer was bad tbh.

Vs

Broke: buster douglas was okay, name brand and great father were fire, dead beat was good lol, raise glass was good as well, letterman was okay, struggle to live was nice, Delorian was dope, wasn't feeling closer.

Overall: fire battle.. the more I read pgs verse the more I didn't like some bars... on first read I had packed winning by a nut hair but brokes personals were just too fucking harsh.. SIMPLE. Great battle. Lotta drama around this battle as well, classic shit

- - - Updated - - -

Broke

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Re: Wk 5 Seaon XXI Championship: Packed Graves(4-0) Vs B Dot Lesnar(4-0)[open for votes]

broke wins