User Tag List

Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Showing results 196 to 210 of 343

Thread: Week 5 Chat/Beef

Rusty
    Battle Record
    64-33
    Awards Cypher Winner FL HOF 50+ Wins FL Tag Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion

Re: Week 5 Chat/Beef

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    You don't have to lie to me, Nolan.
    What ever makes you feel more accomplished
    1x Best Overall Textcee(tie)
    1x FL Best Text Battler

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Packed Graves View Post
    What ever makes you feel more accomplished
    It's natural to play this shit off. Next you're going to tell me the champ match didn't mean anything to you because you have a life. Oh wait, you already did that. Nevermind. Where do we go from here?

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Easy. View Post
    I don't give af how this happens, but I want it to be voted on. I'll trash two bars, put up my 16 against his 10-12, whatever. He agreed to 16 tho, I wrote that in my check-in, he didn't protest it.

Still think it's pretty shitty to agree on something like that, come in the last minute, say you're gonna "key something up" to make it seem more impressive, and then not even give the dude enough respect to write the number of lines you agreed on. All that talk about text being dead is because y'all don't put effort into it.
    dude chill

if anything im putting myself at a disadvantage
    going less because im a busy man rn

n keying something up is exactly what ima do
    lmao @ making it seem more impressive
    mf i been doin this for almost 20 yrs, I dont write all week no more

text is dead bcuz text is dead, dont kid urself

- - - Updated - - -

n yes im ALLOWED to post less than u

fucking text police

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

I'm pretty sure you have to match whoever drops first. How are we supposed to judge incomplete verses?

Battle Record
    7-9

Quote Originally Posted by Barcotic View Post
    dude chill

if anything im putting myself at a disadvantage
    going less because im a busy man rn

n keying something up is exactly what ima do
    lmao @ making it seem more impressive
    mf i been doin this for almost 20 yrs, I dont write all week no more

text is dead bcuz text is dead, dont kid urself

- - - Updated - - -

n yes im ALLOWED to post less than u

fucking text police
    No feelings, I'm new to the league and thought it might be a DQ. Didn't see your reply to Len. Just wanted a good battle
    When I'm battling a legend, I want my money's worth.

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

I'm pretty sure you have to match whoever drops first. How are we supposed to judge incomplete verses?
    easily?

- - - Updated - - -

sorry but im just tryna help the league out
    i cant be fucked
    wayyy too busy w/ work

I'll still be showing up, less lines than my opponents or not
    just dont expect me to invest like I used to

Rusty
    Battle Record
    64-33
    Awards Cypher Winner FL HOF 50+ Wins FL Tag Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion

It's natural to play this shit off. Next you're going to tell me the champ match didn't mean anything to you because you have a life. Oh wait, you already did that. Nevermind. Where do we go from here?
    F you knew anything only reason this battle happened was because respect for killing spree my mind ain't been in this shit but keep acting ignorant.

You was on my dick for ever I'm happy you finally getting off tho

- - - Updated - - -

You don't think I could've flipped shit like this all day??

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR
    Lol. When I heard Letterman retired you I was shocked because you're better than he is. There are so many mediocre people champing everything that we're just happy to have you back.
    1x FL Best Text Battler

Lenox

Brazy

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Barcotic View Post
    easily?

- - - Updated - - -

sorry but im just tryna help the league out
    i cant be fucked
    wayyy too busy w/ work

I'll still be showing up, less lines than my opponents or not
    just dont expect me to invest like I used to
    Don't worry, there's a lotta faggots here nowadays. A lot.

Actually fuck that. There's no one here barely. It'd be cool to see greedy , spit or odd to sign back in though

Battle Record
    32-6

F you knew anything only reason this battle happened was because respect for killing spree my mind ain't been in this shit but keep acting ignorant.

You was on my dick for ever I'm happy you finally getting off tho

- - - Updated - - -

You don't think I could've flipped shit like this all day??
    Here comes the excuses. You're pretty salty about all of this and making excuses. I get it. That's the response I wanted from you. I wanted you to be bitter. I wanted you to feel that hoplessness and despair you're going through. It won't be long until you fade into obscurity and go back to your pipedream of doing live battles. I want you to remember this battle. And you will. Because if you stick around afterwards I will never let you forget it. I will remind you of it every chance I get.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Packed Graves why don't we just call it a dope battle, shake hands, and move on? Why does there have to be all this tension and drama?

Rusty
    Battle Record
    64-33

Here comes the excuses. You're pretty salty about all of this and making excuses. I get it. That's the response I wanted from you. I wanted you to be bitter. I wanted you to feel that hoplessness and despair you're going through. It won't be long until you fade into obscurity and go back to your pipedream of doing live battles. I want you to remember this battle. And you will. Because if you stick around afterwards I will never let you forget it. I will remind you of it every chance I get.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Packed Graves why don't we just call it a dope battle, shake hands, and move on? Why does there have to be all this tension and drama?

I'm glad your career reached its peak

Lol your a sad dude
    1x FL Best Text Battler

Battle Record
    32-6

I'm glad your career reached its peak

Lol your a sad dude
    I only wish we could of battled before Letterman ended your career. That would of been great.

Battle Record
    7-9

I only wish we could of battled before Letterman ended your career. That would of been great.
    All these so-called legends dropping mediocre shit and using investment as an excuse.

Battle Record
    32-6

All these so-called legends dropping mediocre shit and using investment as an excuse.
    I wouldn't take it personal. We all have real life obligations we're committed to. But I agree with you, if you sign in and half-ass material, don't blame it on work or a personal issue. Just sign out and go do whatever you have to do. You got shafted in your battle. I know it sucks.

Rusty
    Battle Record
    64-33

Your the joke of RB
    1x FL Best Text Battler

Lenox

Mediocre ?