User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dia

1 16.67%
  • GrimmZReaper

5 83.33%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Grimzreaper vs Dia[Grimm wins 4-1]

Stranger

Grimzreaper vs Dia[Grimm wins 4-1]

due tommorow night
    6 bars

You've Earned a Custom Title! GrimmZReaper's Avatar
    Battle Record
    24-5
    Awards FL Tournament Winner FL Champion

Re: Grimzreaper vs Dia

check it out...
    Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until Boyznblack has fucked your moms

Stranger

12 sent to @Kill Spree

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

@GrimmZReaper
    Dia posted 12

Battle Record
    24-5

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    @GrimmZReaper
    Dia posted 12
    lol...stop freeposting
    Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until Boyznblack has fucked your moms

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by GrimmZReaper View Post
    lol...stop freeposting
    fake news

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by GrimmZReaper View Post
    lol...stop freeposting
    Banned

Battle Record
    24-5

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    there is an issue with the site where name changes arent taking I tried to change mine to diasick but it changed back to dia lol.
    ^^^ LMAO

Take the hint faggot, even the site bot knows aint shit sick about you, just SUPER SLOPPY
    fuck Front Lines, we could either take this to LLL or I’d smoke ‘em in the lounge like…”Hookah”d Stop
    Me”

Fuck the pen & paper..I rap second and swing first , cause it all lies in the punch
    so THIS bleeding pussy means its still a boxer over the pad like a Dykes time ‘o the month

So go ahead & poke ya chest out, you’ll be on the menu singed till the venue cringe
    My shooter’s basic as a hooters waitress..2 big rounds with a trey that’ll bring you wings

And that’s crack from black like the 80’s back, to give D twelve for proof with the baby gat
    Do the math after or bring a Doc in the mix cause these three “M 16’s” aint a slim shady track

And I wont dumb these bars down, plus you’ll get an uppercut if u slumber again
    Each verse may act as kids birthday hats…first I’ll go over ya head then under ya chin

Who put u on? The hands he met withambidextrous…silently plan to rock ‘em
    So if the left don’t hush ‘em… he’ll get the right to remain silent, exercise your Miranda options

Stranger

how the fuck is your name grimreaper?... when I'm writing ya death.
    you know he changed his name because BNB stood for biting n bed.
    someone give him that duck medal, this bitch been shook from the start.
    they told him to bite the bullet, and this faggot took it to heart.
    I knew you from another site, so before u post I know you whack.
    you was unsuccessful at a dead end, so don't attempt a culdesac.
    his win list is full of low tiers, the vets are holding down this bum.
    he brought stretchers to the champ match, notti rolled him out in one.
    if fucking moms was ur occupation, you will receive minimal commission.
    his lines are long af, they get worse like patients in critical condition.
    this flaming faggot aint going to bring fire, like cons holding torches.
    he needs to shorten his damn lines like coke addicts, controlling portions.

Stranger

Battle Record
    36-28
    Awards FL Champion 25+ Wins

Re: Grimzreaper vs Dia[open for votes]

And that’s crack from black like the 80’s back, to give D twelve for proof with the baby gat
    Do the math after or bring a Doc in the mix cause these three “M 16’s” aint a slim shady track
    And I wont dumb these bars down, plus you’ll get an uppercut if u slumber again
    Each verse may act as kids birthday hats…first I’ll go over ya head then under ya chin
    Who put u on? The hands he met with…ambidextrous…silently plan to rock ‘em
    So if the left don’t hush ‘em… he’ll get the right to remain silent, exercise your Miranda options

vs

I knew you from another site, so before u post I know you whack.
    you was unsuccessful at a dead end, so don't attempt a culdesac.
    his lines are long af, they get worse like patients in critical condition.
    this flaming faggot aint going to bring fire, like cons holding torches.
    he needs to shorten his damn lines like coke addicts, controlling portions.

V.Dia for the one better bar over Grim. Not a bad battle tho. Them lines are long af doe lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    64-45
    Awards FL Champion 50+ Wins 25+ Wins

So yea, Grim had some decent attempts at generic punches while Sis had some equally decent attempts at personals in his bars. I have it tied in bars landed at 2-2

Grim
    Fuck the pen & paper..I rap second and swing first , cause it all lies in the punch
    so THIS bleeding pussy means its still a boxer over the pad like a Dykes time ‘o the month

So go ahead & poke ya chest out, you’ll be on the menu singed till the venue cringe
    My shooter’s basic as a hooters waitress..2 big rounds with a trey that’ll bring you wings

Vs

Dia

his lines are long af, they get worse like patients in critical condition

N yea the only thing to vote on here was the overuse of biting and stretched lines personals. I can't vote for someone overdoing the same concepts, a verse full of fat jokes or nerdy punches for instance just loses sting and is too common.

V/Grimm by something slim for more originality.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    !
    a
    N keep
    ;stay
    -
    raisn
    !

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

cool.
    on point

vs

someone give him that duck medal, this bitch been shook from the start.
    they told him to bite the bullet, and this faggot took it to heart.
    decent

Dia had some pretty basic shit. Not a fan of long bar so much but i thought the gun bars were well thought out so for that reason im giving the dub to grimm

v/ grimmz

Battle Record
    5-21

Okay i get it yhis was too long for what it needed to be iv you get me dont know dia fell off toward the end and i understand other dude came wiyh decent text er whatever i dont know it was decent but dia had a few nice personals before k dont know maybe his choice of rhyme hrew him off it was like he was battling but tryig to flow at the same time idk it just wasmt unique er whatever whereas the other guy had a cecent piece of writing i guess idk i could toss this battle up either way... u were boh dope in a way although the writing was good from boyznblack if that is who u are and dias kind of inability to like capture his text without picking on the guy for being boyznblack if u feel me.... dont know interesting battlr i always have trouble picking on winners but fuck it i tjink im going to give it to boyznblack for the better piece of writing over the few personals on boyznblack... good luck to voth tho...

Yeah vote boyznblack
    a labyrinth of power.....

The Beast...P4P Krucial Th1rt3en's Avatar
    Battle Record
    13-12

yo Grim gotta nice pen, i preferred his.
    while Dia's more aimed at personals wit fire multies

W/Grimm

"My shooter’s basic as a hooters waitress..2 big rounds with a trey that’ll bring you wings"
    "Do the math after or bring a Doc in the mix cause these three “M 16’s” aint a slim shady track"
    "So if the left don’t hush ‘em… he’ll get the right to remain silent, exercise your Miranda options"

these lines won it for me.
    me and Grimm would b a good battle, i prefer his style. would b an interesting matchup.

Dia, i fucked w this...
    "if fucking moms was ur occupation, you will receive minimal commission.
    his lines are long af, they get worse like patients in critical condition"

keep elevating bruh, 100
    Krucial Thirteen