User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: While i Was Out

Situations at a struggle. Bstill's Avatar
    Battle Record
    35-14
    Awards AOTW SOTW 25+ Wins

While i Was Out

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Re: While i Was Out

weird no ones left feed man... still, its been a while my g good to still see you doing this shit.

night crawler and harley are my favorite ones... the night crawler one has a dope center point really enjoy how the light comes from that one area i like the overall flow of it. i see what you did with the text but felt it kinda got lost a little bit... render is a little too blended into the background but it works for me i enjoyed that one the best...

the wonder woman same as top dope ... but the text i felt was better

harley quin i thought the brush effect of glows, i mean at least i think its a brush, is flawless... I've been working on my brush work but that shit is clean AF man.

also the one right before it with he film, i thought that was super clean render stood out more than the wonder woman and night crawler thought it was blended very well with the film strip. the left side of the film strip seems it could be a bit off but the right side fades right into the background looks fresh.. thought the overall lighting was well put together too..

il be honest didn't like the hulk one at all just didn't work for me, cross fit was dope as well.

overall dope dope dope was always a fan of your work clearly dont take any criticism i had on your stuff the wrong way, just figured id give you what i really thought instead of the " good shit looks cool" feed back.. stick around big homie, good to see some old heads back here.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Soule

LOVE that Harley Quinn piece. Not really the text, but everything else about it for sure.

Situations at a struggle. Bstill's Avatar
    Battle Record
    35-14
    Awards AOTW SOTW 25+ Wins

Thank you art for the detailed feed all criticism is a way to learn from a different point of view

Thank you as well villian

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

i missed this. and its not gotten the recognition it deserves.
    ill come back and give some thoughts soon.