User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 58

Thread: Week 10 Mag

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Week 10 Mag

INTRO
    Whats good yall! week 10 mag here. Last week we had some nice battles with only one no show in a tripple threat match. Fuck you @Skurj. Had a few sign outs for this week and some sign ins from Lenny who No showed a few weeks ago and has 2 already. Also DzasteR who no showed awhile ago. thats his first of the season. But fuck it lets hope they show this week! lets get into this!

http://i.imgur.com/rAe3bcx.png
    By:Spree

Joe Boston Vs Letterman Vs Skurj.
    -Battles was decent. Joe took the Lose here as skurj. no showed. Joe had some dope concepts but his wording killed it. Letterman had a decent verse, was just most consistantand took the win

Basic M Vs SwordNation
    -Sword shaking off some rust had a decent verse. Basic outshined every bar tho. deff not a noob & knows whats going on. Props on the win basic

Smog Vs Notti
    -Dope battle here. I thought it was closer then most thought. both brought flames but resulted with Smog edging this out bringin him into contention

Plethora Vs BoyzNBlack
    -Both had some dope bars here. Pleth kept it simple with some dope personals and new plays I havent seen on BNB. Grim had some cool angles but wasnt enough to get a win.

Contenders Match:Art Vs Unfukwitable
    -Again another dope match here. Unfukwitable been droppin heat since the bullshit Vs letterman. He was able to win this easily here moving on to face the new champ...

Champ Match:B Dot Lesnar Vs Barcotic
    -Dope match here.... Broke had a few misses barc had some crazy wordplay. both were at eachothers throats but Cot took the win and is crowned new LLL Champ

http://i.imgur.com/4oaZOPK.png
    By: Broke Lesnar

Quote Originally Posted by Barcotic
    i also dont need to structure my words like a nerd when im rhyming ..
    ur mom said get a degree, not make sure the corners of ur verses are 90
    - Hilarious punch. Really creative and unique.

Quote Originally Posted by plethora
    fuck ur girl, then the golden shower follows galantly
    way i Scorpion Finish, could inspire a new mortal kombat fatality
    - I've seen alot of Scorpion/MK bars, this wordplay is original and well done.

Quote Originally Posted by boyznblack
    You aint the best nor the worst neither, that’s simple math to make it clear for this queer
    I don’t care to what degree the site rank you, from any angle you a pyramid tier
    - Just kidding. Nobody liked this bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Notti
    Ill let that fire work, choppa gotta helluva kick wen its bussin.. somethin this hoe can't handle
    All You gon see is my hand shakin wen that stick firin shots... Like I was shootin a roman candle
    - Overall solid concept. Everything was constructed lovely. Not fond of similes but this was mint.

Quote Originally Posted by Unfukwitable
    I remember when Broke Les stomped this guy thru pavement;
    the way 'Beaded' this nigga we should award him a survival bracelet.
    - Great personal. Stellar wordplay.

Quote Originally Posted by Art
    crew full of fake outlaws faggot please, u pretend to be Shakur & fathom dreams
    all i see is a bunch of wanna be smallpox,while i just hope you die from that disease
    - Original concept. The wordplay and execution was roflz.

Quote Originally Posted by Art
    but Fuks crew supports dude right here, an up &comer w/ pressure so u write scared
    its only a matter of time til this starbursts, cause hes a fruit surrounded by squares
    - This wordplay has probably been done before, but it's excusable if it's a dope flip. I'll give Art a pass on this. Great stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by basic m
    You get zero pussy. We know your suspect n its obvious, fam.
    This aint king arthur but we’ve heard stories of sword gettin lifted by a muscular man.
    - This floored me. Creative. Humorous. Superbly executed nameflip.

Its pure target practice. You’re beyond dead if you try n act violent.
    This battles like the trump election. This’ll be the 2nd time we see a nation divided.
    - Another fantastic nameflip by basic m.

My cock’ll shift ya bitch. Her heart almost stopped beating, son.
    She claimed fuckin at that pacemaker crazy cuz she’s in dire need of one.
    - This is basic m's 3rd quote on the list. Fire wordplay. Perfect delivery. He's obviously an alias.

Quote Originally Posted by Letterman
    Souped cuz you made the mag? Did you take a photo, jerk?
    Well it wasn't an honorable mention, u had a Top 10 worst bar with a no show verse
    - Harsh. Pretty impactful.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Boston
    Their not bagging hoes, ones a virgin the
    other a bonified nerd
    No wonder bitches turn Les they hate yall more than Bdot hates a forced word
    - This was some real life shit. Heartfelt. Sincere. This resonated with me. Fire bar, Joe. Godspeed.

Quote Originally Posted by BROKE LESNAR
    u named ur dog grizz khalifa, the swift lass fetchin a bible
    maybe i'll competitor snap it's neck, regardless ur bitch ass sweatin arrival
    - I loved these 2 wordplays. Tbh I would never hurt a dog. I don't know if she's still alive or not but I wish her a long and happy life and if she dies soon I hope she experiences little discomfort and feels the love me and Barcotic has for her. If she's already dead then RIP. You will be missed. My thoughts and prayers are with Barcotic.

Quote Originally Posted by Smog
    My vote softened u , said "idk what y'all see in smog" n hoped they'd believe it huh
    hate voting? ur entire brake down of My match was tryna convince the league I lost
    - Brutal punch. Statementish, but Smog is known for that and I remember a time where statementish bars, as long as they were personal and grimey, were accepted as the norm. Smog is excellent at this. [/quote]

http://i.imgur.com/mXX3fa9.png
    By:Kill Spree Predictions

GrimmZReaper Vs Glockamole aka Liptorn
    -Zelph can write when he takes this shit seriously....But he's a clown. Grimm on a two battle losing streak. I think if grimm dumbs it down(cos his concepts are dope) i see him taking this easily...
    BNB 90/10

DzasteR Vs Lenny
    -D no showed and took a few weeks off. Lenny no showed and did the same. Both could be hit or miss this week. If they both bring their top skill i see this being super close tbh. too hard for me to call here
    50/50

Plethora Vs Basic M
    -Think this will be in contention for battle of the week. Pleth been dropping dope...Basic showed us last week he knows whats going on. But till i see more from basic I got Plethora taking this
    Plethora 90/10

Notti Vs Swordnation
    -Meh...sword seems to be struggling shaking rust. Notti been hit or miss this season I still think he'll get the win here
    Notti 80/220

Contenders: Smog Vs Letterman
    -Letterman puttin on this front that he lazy and has no motivation when the kid been lazy his whole carreer. He been droppin same type of verses he did last season but been rackin up wins. Smog shakin rust and its starting to show. seems he's pickin up steam here So I got him taking this
    Smog 70/30

Champ Match:Barcotic Vs Unfukwitable
    -If fuk shows this will be dope. Barc seems to be getting back into his groove which could be bad for everybody in the league. I feel if he were to lose Fuk could be the one to do it. This one is tough to judge but I see Cot edging it right now
    Barc 60/40

http://i.imgur.com/eqQnUld.png

#5:Plethora

#4:Letterman

#3:Smog

#2:Unfukwitable

#1:Barcotic

http://i.imgur.com/GsyxT7m.png
    WTF's By KSpree

WTF @Skurj being a faggot
    WTF @broke in Japan look @ beautiful boys?
    WTF @Amens homie hookin up wit one of those boys!
    WTF @Barcotic signing out cos broke got two votes
    WTF @Barcotic staying in cos he took the lead
    WTF @vets never changing
    WTF @Blonde chicks on dragons
    WTF @broke taking the admins to japan With him and they went missing
    WTF @Joe Boston retiring from his 4 job...Text battling
    WTF @ WTF

OUTRO
    Good luck yall...sorry this shit short. I dont battle and I'm mad busy. You want bigger mags then pick a section and PM me or art. Lets make this week dope tho and not have any no shows. Get them votes in on time to I'll be around all weekend and closing the battles saturday night!!!!!
    Anyways props on the run @B Dot LESNAR and Props to @Barcotic on takin the belt. Looking forward to a rematch

ALSO I FUCKED THE TITLES UP. THIS IS WEEK 9! FUCK YALL!
    Last edited by Spree; August 8th, 2017 at 08:32 PM

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Re: Week 10 Mag

Mags up yall! see yall tomorrow

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

cool
    gj spree

Cute

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    34-16
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion GBL Season Champion Haymaker Maddnes Champion GBL Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion FL Tournament Winner

Good shit.

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57
    Awards 100+ Wins LLL Season Champion 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion

Nice read

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

Good job yall

You've Earned a Custom Title! GrimmZReaper's Avatar
    Battle Record
    24-5
    Awards FL Tournament Winner FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    Mags up yall! see yall tomorrow
    I sent art the bottom 10 like 2 days ago.... Didn't think u were gonna be around
    Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until Boyznblack has fucked your moms

Battle Record
    86-54

Quote Originally Posted by GrimmZReaper View Post
    I sent art the bottom 10 like 2 days ago.... Didn't think u were gonna be around
    Nice

Battle Record
    22-22
    Awards GBL Champion FL Champion

so barcotic signs out everytime someone votes against him?? lmfao.. no wonder his votes stay with zero votes damn near all week. ain't nobody tryna hear him bitchin all week

- - - Updated - - -

*battles stay wit zero votes all week

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    86-54

Meh I don't think ppl care about the bitching anymore. Starting to ignore it.

I will say this tho... vets screaming new gen is wack and shit yet they vote and don't give advice on how to be "great". Amen the only dude I've ever gotta solid feed from tbh

Battle Record
    22-22

it's not much niggas can teach because it's all about perception. Like i didn't like much from Barcotics verse this week, thought he loss. I also didn't like a few of smog bars that other people liked, granted i thought he did beat me.

people think shit is fire based on what you been programmed to like

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    86-54

Battle Record
    22-22

lmao

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

Yeah u can't satisfy everyone.. n on that amen shit, dudes a hell of a voter.. he'll pick every bar apart..