User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3
Showing results 31 to 38 of 38

Thread: Need a New Game in my Life, Guys...

SirVent
    Battle Record
    13-2
    Awards PS Champion/IE Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF PC HOF SOTW

Re: Need a New Game in my Life, Guys...

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    Red Faction: Guerilla is a fucking classic. i wish the multiplayer portion had a larger community, cuz that shit is insanely good...

if you're going to play through the original Dues Ex, i can link you to an overhaul mod that keeps all the content vanilla, but makes it all HD and have more polygons/shaders/etc... shit looks pretty damn good...even sditting next to titles being released today...

Dragon Age would be great if you didnt have to click to move...fuck that dumb shit...i want to walk with WASD, or a controller... it's the same reason i can't finish the first Witcher...

Click to move?

I'd rather play on a Nintendo GameCube than click to move

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

the theory of cause and effect is flawed,
    we expect the outcome to mirror the struggle, that's wrong.

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Emeritus View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jukon View Post
    Click to move?

right? fucking click to move is shitty....especially in that type of game... whoever decided on the mechanics of controlling your character is retarded...

also, Gamecube was dope...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Soule

Looks like a flower from Pink Floyd's The Wall dvd.

SirVent
    Battle Record
    13-2
    Awards PS Champion/IE Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF PC HOF SOTW

I hated the cube
    Specifically the controllers

the theory of cause and effect is flawed,
    we expect the outcome to mirror the struggle, that's wrong.

Soule

Only Nintendo worth playing was the SNES. Chrono Trigger. Super Mario World. Super Metroid. Megaman X. Contra. Final Fantasy II. Unless we count handhelds, then the Gameboy Color was revolutionary.

Battle Record
    0-2

I hated the cube
    Specifically the controllers
    yeah the Gamecube controllers were definitely ass... although i do have one for the PC that's USB just for the hell of it...

but the system itself was quality... it's too bad Nintendo tends to alienate a lot of developers... the system just suffered the same issues at the Wii, WiiU, and now the Switch will.... a lack of a library full of third party titles... Nintendo IP's are only fun for so long... even Zelda can get gay quite quickly...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Emeritus View Post
    Only Nintendo worth playing was the SNES. Chrono Trigger. Super Mario World. Super Metroid. Megaman X. Contra. Final Fantasy II. Unless we count handhelds, then the Gameboy Color was revolutionary.
    i just picked up an SNES at the flea market 2 weeks ago... i have it all taken apart...am customizing it... i think i'm going to build an entirely new case for it... if not though, im just going to paint all the parts and stencil some logo's onto it then put it back together... controllers also...

Soule

Sick. There's a shop called 1UP Games about twenty minutes from where I live and they literally have everything. Just bought my girlfriend a bunch of 64 games and bought myself all the Final Fantasy's and Legends of Dragoon. They also have SNES, SEGA GENESIS, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Atari, Classic NES, Gamecube, Dreamcast. Pretty much everything you can think of console wise plus an arcade in the back. It's heaven.

Bye bye black bird Poeta Demonio's Avatar
    Battle Record
    18-1
    Awards OM HOF PS Champion/IE Champion PS HOF PS Season champ Legendary PC PC HOF

Click to move?

On console you don't click to move, but depends if you want to play an RPG on console...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    Red Faction: Guerilla is a fucking classic. i wish the multiplayer portion had a larger community, cuz that shit is insanely good...

if you're going to play through the original Dues Ex, i can link you to an overhaul mod that keeps all the content vanilla, but makes it all HD and have more polygons/shaders/etc... shit looks pretty damn good...even sditting next to titles being released today...

Dragon Age would be great if you didnt have to click to move...fuck that dumb shit...i want to walk with WASD, or a controller... it's the same reason i can't finish the first Witcher...
    I can't find Witcher one for console at all, does it even exist on console? I dig the fuck out of Witcher 2 though
    Last edited by Poeta Demonio; June 7th, 2017 at 08:53 PM
    AI

“ˇViva la Revolución!”