User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 38

Thread: Need a New Game in my Life, Guys...

Battle Record
    0-1

Re: Need a New Game in my Life, Guys...

Quote Originally Posted by Kingslayer View Post
    Men haven't been answering me on gay tinder and its hurting my soul help me pleez
    Go waste all of your money drinking cosmos at a tgi thursdays you rainbow randy orton of rko-ing penises with your butt.
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Soule

My girlfriend is hotter than the grandmother you live with, nice try though.

Battle Record
    0-1

My boyfriend is hotter than the grandmother you live with, nice try though.
    You are as cool as snow in July, but are as gay as a strap-on designed to be worn by a man.

You're as gay as vegan sushi.

You're queer as a fidget spinner made out of leathered foreskin.

You're faggy as dick wrestling.

AND

You pay men too much of the $120 a week you make to dunk their dicks into you.

Do not serenade me with applause.
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Soule

You're gay as fuck.

Battle Record
    0-1

You snack on cocks like a hungry fat guy snacks on m&ms.

You've Earned a Custom Title! DzasteR's Avatar
    Battle Record
    6-3

@Toobs @RXL @God of War

Something RPG or Action/Adventure. Maybe even survival horror. Willing to do PS2, PS4 or even STEAM if need be. Hit me.
    Survival Horror? Well I'm not gonna lie, Resident Evil 7 was actually creepy af but a pretty decent game. If you haven't already played it, try it. Outlast is crazy too - I just don't like the concept of a reporter going in to an asylum without any weapons, only a fucking camcorder.

Bye bye black bird Poeta Demonio's Avatar
    Battle Record
    18-1
    Awards OM HOF PS Champion/IE Champion PS HOF PS Season champ Legendary PC PC HOF

Recently I've been going back through old shit and rediscovered some gems, like red faction guerilla and dragon age. Have you played Deus Ex? If not, that's a sick game. Been going through assassins creed series again too which has been pretty dope! Point being, sometimes it's not the discovery of new games but the rediscovery of old loves!
    AI

“ˇViva la Revolución!”

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

I beat the new final fantasy they came out with in like a week , kept waiting for more of a story line to break but idk wasn't crazy about it ...if you got a Ps2 I was a big fan of FFX .. thought that story line was dope .. these days I'm just playing sports games and COD but I'm sure you've played them before

Idk if this is a dumb question , but what's steam ?
    Last edited by Art.; June 6th, 2017 at 11:23 PM

Soule

STEAM is the main PC program for gaming. Kinda like the XBOX or Playstation shop but for PC.

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Emeritus View Post
    STEAM is the main PC program for gaming. Kinda like the XBOX or Playstation shop but for PC.
    Got you , good looking out my dude , was never a big PC gamer , played counter strike back in the day but other than that nothin really

Soule

and FF15 was a huge letdown. They shouldn't have done the anime or the movie because it just took away from the story. Could've been a lot longer of a game had they not done that shit. Then on top of that, the ending was super lame. I was stoked to battle an army. I was stoked for war, but no, random demon guy kills everyone.

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Emeritus View Post
    welcome to 2005, i'll be your guide.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Soule

Quote Originally Posted by Art. View Post
    Got you , good looking out my dude , was never a big PC gamer , played counter strike back in the day but other than that nothin really
    It's not much different than console really. You can use a USB controller. They also have insane deals.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    welcome to 2005, i'll be your guide.

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Poeta Demonio View Post
    Recently I've been going back through old shit and rediscovered some gems, like red faction guerilla and dragon age. Have you played Deus Ex? If not, that's a sick game. Been going through assassins creed series again too which has been pretty dope! Point being, sometimes it's not the discovery of new games but the rediscovery of old loves!
    Red Faction: Guerilla is a fucking classic. i wish the multiplayer portion had a larger community, cuz that shit is insanely good...

if you're going to play through the original Dues Ex, i can link you to an overhaul mod that keeps all the content vanilla, but makes it all HD and have more polygons/shaders/etc... shit looks pretty damn good...even sditting next to titles being released today...

Dragon Age would be great if you didnt have to click to move...fuck that dumb shit...i want to walk with WASD, or a controller... it's the same reason i can't finish the first Witcher...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Soule

Dragon Age II was dope. Inquisition was okay but didn't really have replayability for me.