User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Sig Request

a fucking savage
    Battle Record
    70-41
    Awards SAP Champion 50+ Wins

Sig Request

Can anyone make me one? was thinking something to play off the name like some toy chattering teeth and my name or sumfin
    A.rtificial I.ntelligence

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Re: Sig Request

Last edited by DyFekt; May 30th, 2017 at 04:43 PM

a fucking savage
    Battle Record
    70-41
    Awards SAP Champion 50+ Wins

DOPE man, thanks a bunch
    A.rtificial I.ntelligence

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

no probs

200 hours of edition i spend in my new music youtube video,i made a hard job sorry for this spam but damn i deserve one oportunity, i only want your comment in my video your critic opinion please the video: Daniel Nuver Crisis , leave me a message in the section of the comments video not here. please. tell me all the truth about the music video, you can be rude if you want and give dislike but the most important is your comment, i make a big effort in this proyect, im 21(waiter in real life) and dont worry i dont earn money with the views or shit like that, i just want make good music,i made this as a hobbie and not for money,sorry for my english, im not native.