User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: untitled 52 ( diss appointed... appointed for a diss... diss missed... who doing me a diss)

Battle Record
    3-17

untitled 52 ( diss appointed... appointed for a diss... diss missed... who doing me a diss)

Last edited by mal diction; April 14th, 2017 at 12:58 PM
    aka Sorrow: the Broken Wing

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

Re: untitled 52 ( diss appointed... appointed for a diss... diss missed... who doing me a diss)

you know when you go to a place that you assumed would be super nice and clean. . but when you get there, there is trash in the streets, run down buildings,homeless people, and junker cars left on the sides of the roads and shit. . .

well, thats kind of what your audios are to the audio forum. . the eyesores that would be better off sucked up into the street sweeper, run off the sidewalks, or hauled off by the tow truck drivers
    Last edited by Nohbody; April 14th, 2017 at 04:15 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    3-17

Re: untitled 52 ( diss appointed... appointed for a diss... diss missed... who doing me a diss)

you know if you get ban listed by me you may not ever recover so feel free to speak how you feel
    aka Sorrow: the Broken Wing