Grapedutchgenetics.com

Im not a rapper, im a gardener

Bye bye black bird Poeta Demonio's Avatar
    Streak
    Battle Record
    18-1
    Awards OM HOF PS Champion PS HOF PS Season champ Legendary PC PC HOF

Re: Artificial Interaction

Fuck that. Just smoke till you're high then pass. Unless there's a stadium full of people waiting to hit the joint too, then standard 2 toke pass haha Pisses me off when you're there with one dude and he's like 'Two toke pass bro' like stfu.
    AI

“ˇViva la Revolución!”

Battle Record
    14-18
    Awards OM HOF PC HOF

We in this bitch
    Self Proclaimed...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nigga tale it to Chaucer..

Streak
    Battle Record
    18-1

Yeah it's odd. ILL was like nope when I requested it, then had a change of heart or something... haha Either way, sweeet.
    AI

“ˇViva la Revolución!”

Battle Record
    124-23
    Blog Entries
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

Quote Originally Posted by Poeta Demonio View Post
    Yeah it's odd. ILL was like nope when I requested it, then had a change of heart or something... haha Either way, sweeet.
    I didn't necessarily say no, I just pointed out that 90% of your roster are not active. On the flip side, I want the crews to thrive again so hopefully this show of faith with pan out

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·

Battle Record
    14-18
    Awards OM HOF PC HOF

We need a way to entice people to come to this site. Can't have crews with ten mofos checking the site out everyday. I think we should do something drastic
    Self Proclaimed...

Battle Record
    124-23
    Blog Entries
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

I wish we could get some audio shit popping tbh. I'd have that thrown into rotation on the front page.

Add & Follow

·

Streak
    Battle Record
    18-1

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Iscariot View Post
    We need a way to entice people to come to this site. Can't have crews with ten mofos checking the site out everyday. I think we should do something drastic
    It's odd. We have hundreds and hundreds of guests online at all times, even though they are only allowed to view like 5 threads before they are locked out with a suggestion to sign up for free to view all content, yet still, they don't bother. If we ever wish to convert those guests into registered members we must first figure out what is preventing them from signing up. For instance, if it's a fear of being negatively critiqued on their work or of being ridiculed we make beginner forums where elevation is the primary focus and work on our community diversity to accommodate all. Regardless, I still think we should limit the content guests can see to essentially just the lounge. It's not fair either when there is potential for peoples work to be plagiarized by some ghost on the forum.

I totally agree with ILL though on the audio aspect. It couldn't be easier these days to record. Way back when you actually had to go out and spend some serious cash to get a semi decent sound, now you got muh fuckers recording albums on their fucking iphone and shit haha No excuse for OM and text battlers not to make the switch. Especially seeing as text battling is quintessentially dead.
    AI

“ˇViva la Revolución!”

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    2-0
    Awards OM HOF SS Season Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Poeta Demonio View Post
    It's odd. We have hundreds and hundreds of guests online at all times, even though they are only allowed to view like 5 threads before they are locked out with a suggestion to sign up for free to view all content, yet still, they don't bother.
    you can view the site in privacy mode all day long.

If we ever wish to convert those guests into registered members we must first figure out what is preventing them from signing up. For instance, if it's a fear of being negatively critiqued on their work or of being ridiculed we make beginner forums where elevation is the primary focus and work on our community diversity to accommodate all. Regardless, I still think we should limit the content guests can see to essentially just the lounge. It's not fair either when there is potential for peoples work to be plagiarized by some ghost on the forum.
    I unfortunately cant comment too much on this due to promises I have made admin. . basically i have to bite my tongue a bit on this issue.

I totally agree with ILL though on the audio aspect. It couldn't be easier these days to record.
    this has been an argument of mine for a long time. im not a battle dude, and only dabble in audio. . by all standards im a complete noob when it comes to audio and nothing prevents me from picking up a mic and recording audio. It especially kills me when text heads will tell you how bad they would body someone if they "had access to a studio" when everyone with a cell phone can record a damn audio. But the audio side has always been the most irrelevant section of RB and thats just plain odd for any Rap site.

Way back when you actually had to go out and spend some serious cash to get a semi decent sound, now you got muh fuckers recording albums on their fucking iphone and shit haha No excuse for OM and text battlers not to make the switch. Especially seeing as text battling is quintessentially dead.
    i agree. Im a fucking topical head. . and even i can nut up and post audio disses when i have my little beefs so i give zero fucks about excuses why others cant do it. I assume most people who duck audio just dont wont people to hear how horrible of a rapper they are irl lol.
    Last edited by Enoch Light; April 11th, 2017 at 02:41 PM
    #lifeafterrapbattles

Battle Record
    14-18
    Awards OM HOF PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Light View Post
    you can view the site in privacy mode all day long.

I unfortunately cant comment too much on this due to promises I have made admin. . basically i have to bit my tongue a bit on this issue.

this has been an argument of mine for a long time. im not a battle dude, and only dabble in audio. . by all standards im a complete noob when it comes to audio and nothing prevents me from picking up a mic and recording audio. It especially kills me when text heads will tell you how bad they would body someone if they "had access to a studio" when everyone with a cell phone can record a damn audio. But the audio side has always been the most irrelevant section of RB and thats just plain odd for any Rap site.

i agree. Im a fucking topical head. . and i can nut up and post audio disses when i have my little beefs so i give zero fucks about excuses why others cant do it. I assume most people who duck audio just dont wont people to hear how horrible of a rapper they are irl lol.
    That last part sounds about right lol
    Self Proclaimed...

Streak
    Battle Record
    18-1

Also video battling is an idea that I've seen thrown around and again, anyone with a camera can do that too! It's just a matter of promoting the idea better.
    AI

“ˇViva la Revolución!”

Battle Record
    3-0

So, I'll try to be active for awhile but I'm gonna be MIA next month. Backpacking to Cali and got a job waiting for me down there.

Streak
    Battle Record
    18-1

Nice. Sounds like a fun trip, as long as you don't get hacked up by some serial killer on the way haha But for real, sounds cool.
    AI

“ˇViva la Revolución!”

Battle Record
    3-0

I'm a beast, I'd just ass rape a serial killer and throw him over one of the cliffs along the oregon coast.